2018 Spring RFL Results Thread: 1st round

Cool, congrats !!! 35 second run time (including horking, I suppose?) is fast, certainly on a non-teleporting Barb, afaik. Nice going.

Cool, congrats !!! 35 second run time (including horking, I suppose?) is fast, certainly on a non-teleporting Barb, afaik. Nice going.

That's a little deceiving. I know that when it officially begins, it starts when I enter Trav. That run time is purely when I start the WWing. Add another 5 seconds or so to travel time. Add another 10 seconds for horking but I don't think I'm going to hork. Takes too much time and isn't totally reliable. I may do it on occasion to change it up so it's not too monotonous.

Aha ok. That already sounded very fast.

As boring as rerolling is, it's probably worth it to keep rerolling maps until you get one where everyone is inside. Shouldn't be too hard, and will make a big difference in run times. Obviously having them all inside AND all clumped together is even better, but I don't know the odds for that. Most info on the subject is for teleporting characters, in which case you want them all outside, where space is much tighter to begin with.

I did these runs at a /p1 as I don't have all the gear I could have to excel at the runs. I have dual echoing weapons on switch so it is a +6 to FO. I'll see how I do on p3, 5 and 7 settings to get a feel for things.

Don't go higher than p3. Not worth it.

Also my offer for gear upgrades, if you'd want them, still stands :) .

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High