Pharphis*
uglyfred
thefranklin*
horseheadnebula
Fabian*
scrcrw

* no second update so far

And no news about omg and LiquidClear :(

Still a lot can happen. Good luck everyone!

Nagisa confirmed total madman. Grip confirmed totally insane madman. maareek confirmed totally impressed, congrats on your already very good scores, guys.

(...) I've actually only done 27 hours of running so far with 3 days left to go. Hardly an MFO caliber effort.

Meh, if MFO standings were based on effort, I never would've won any. Also four hours a day is a lot damnit *stamps foot.* ;p I just passed 27 hours myself.

27 hours... what drugs are you on guys? I'll finish 27h tomorrow, it seems you have advantage in that part.

Somehow I feel very strongly that Grip and Nagisa are both up at like 80 hours played and feeling fine while I'm sitting here with my "only" 27 hours seriously doubting my hands will hold up for 3 more days of this crap.

I dunno, Fabian, MFOs have always been pretty trolly. ;p And 60% of what I've said this whole time has been true, anyway. ;p

(...) seriously doubting my hands will hold up for 3 more days of this crap.

It's good to know I'm not the only one experiencing some hand fatigue. I've never done an MFO before so this speed running in the Areas is new to me - certainly a challenge. I started off doing some Baal runs and in comparison they may have been easier on the hands, having those moments of rest and more clicking and holding. I'm running a Sorceress in the Ancient Tunnels and once I got my times under a minute the fatigue started to become an issue. I would be running now, but after finding a nice score booster in the first 100 runs after work, I have declared it a rest day :)

Streamed AT for 2 hours and didn't find ANYTHING worthwhile. POOP

I got to stand in some fanat packs while cursed, though, to make pyro uneasy

maareek you are very very very close to nagisa, so that makes you a confirmed total madman also :p

maareek you are very very very close to nagisa, so that makes you a confirmed total madman also :p

To be honest, I assumed that was common knowledge. ;p ^_^ ...But then that means that Grip is a distance ahead of Nagisa and me? Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze. Grip OP, plz nerf. T_T Meh, answer is run moar.

Finally burned through the last of the Flawless Amethysts in my stashes, am up to 50 Perfect Ammys and 70 total perfect gems from this shrine so far. Maybe a crafting session will be in order in 6 months when I feel like clicking that much again. :rolleyes: Most exciting part of the past two hours: two failed unique vortex orbs fairly close together.

@Saluki: a rest day, that sounds very smart. Sadly, I am not a smart man. I'm hoping lots of stretches and breaks let me limp my way through to my goal.

Nicely said, Nulio. I'm pretty confident 3 of us at top are like 10 points apart. Very exciting competition!

67.6% of what I have said has been true approximately 100% of the time. The truth is that I've been running less than in 2 previous MFO's, even though it's still 3 days left and I might be able to surpass effort from last MFO if I get on it seriously. Which I won't ofc.

(...) Very exciting competition!. (...)

Agreed. Although I think we all know what will happen in the end: Joanna will finally realize on Saturday that (s)he signed up and will start running, beating us all easily. 100% of the time it'll happen 50% of the time.

It's good to know I'm not the only one experiencing some hand fatigue. I've never done an MFO before so this speed running in the Areas is new to me - certainly a challenge. I started off doing some Baal runs and in comparison they may have been easier on the hands, having those moments of rest and more clicking and holding. I'm running a Sorceress in the Ancient Tunnels and once I got my times under a minute the fatigue started to become an issue. I would be running now, but after finding a nice score booster in the first 100 runs after work, I have declared it a rest day :)

When I did my 106 hour MFO last year I had very serious hand issues starting from day 2. It started hurting after like an hour every day. I made a contraption with a pillow from my bed which helped a bit. It was quite a struggle heh.

Right I've actually started running. Yes, amazing isn't it?

I'm not using Atil because the XP sucks and well she needs XP. I found my PvP Blizz sorc and I've re-geared her and am pootling around with her. Only about 300 MF but hey ho.

Earlier I was ever so excited to see a green and a unique drop (same class) from the same boss pack. Just checked and neither score. Boo.

Code:
Soul Tower
Vortex Shield
Defense: 271
Chance to Block:  44%
Durability: 210 of 255
(Paladin Only)
Required Strength: 148
Required Level: 66
Unidentified
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 87
Fingerprint: 0xeb5f3783
+1 to Strength
+3 to Life
+20% Enhanced Defense
+52% Enhanced Damage
+114 to Attack Rating
Poison Length Reduced by 50%

There's my 27 pointer. MFOver confirmed now. GL rest of you.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High