2014 Summer MFO Sign-Up and Running Thread

You act as if a class-specific TC87 Unique is rare or something. ;p

(I feel your pain. :()

froz, that's actually the equivalent of a 19.3 pointer. Not that it makes it that much more fun, but you know.

<Fabian_>hm only 47 hours left of MFO
<Fabian_>I should get going soon
<Nagisa>50 hour mfo still can
<Nagisa>gogogo
<Fabian_>heh getting to 50 would be pretty sick
<Fabian_>secret 115 score out of nowhere
<Nagisa>spf story of the year 2014
<Nagisa>fabian last place in mfo, pulls 47 straight hours of running to win

2cy1paa.jpg

Meh, everybody knows that Fabian lacks both the skill to run in an MFO and the luck to find anything if he were to. There's no way he could possibly compete with the true masters of the craft. Best he just sit out the rest of the show and let the real runners show him how it's done.

Fabian's whole "nobody runs MFOs anymore :(" post is why I'm running, hence why I'm half excited/half miserable, no way I'm not going to try and return the favor. Stupid MFO. Stupid Fabian. Stupid body holding me back. ;p

I found a qualifier! Really. I'm ever so excited. Now I just need four more and I'm good. :D

About 12 hours to go and after 20+hours I've still got the same two highest qualifiers I had after the first few hours. C'mon Lady Luck, smile on me!

this MFO has given me the lamest collection of qualifiers... except for the grailer I got so far :)

Right around 24 hours left here. I took most of yesterday off from running to rest up my hands, and that seemed to help a lot, so today I did what anyone as dumb as me would do: ran for ~8 hours. 39% Gheeds, 9CR/20life SC, 70 res Kira's, a ML/FCR ring and a useful qualifier with a great roll makes it a good day. There's been no score change since Wednesday night, but that's to be expected. Good luck to everyone on their final few hours of running.

Congrats on the grailer, pharphis. :)

Right around 24 hours left here. I took most of yesterday off from running to rest up my hands, and that seemed to help a lot, so today I did what anyone as dumb as me would do: ran for ~8 hours. 39% Gheeds, 9CR/20life SC, 70 res Kira's, a ML/FCR ring and a useful qualifier with a great roll makes it a good day. There's been no score change since Wednesday night, but that's to be expected. Good luck to everyone on their final few hours of running.

Congrats on the grailer, pharphis. :)
grail-2 !!!!

I'm at about 28 hours total. I might try for 4-5 hours tomorrow or if i'm totally crazy I'll hit 35 hours. Still ,I got a grailer so I'm satisfied enough with this MFO :p

@pharphis: grail-2? Jeeze, that's nice. 3 ahead of me. And yeah, a grailer is always super cool once you get down below 10 or so.

...And, once again, in before Nagisa wins MFO by 30 point margin. ;p

About 12 hours to go and after 20+hours I've still got the same two highest qualifiers I had after the first few hours. C'mon Lady Luck, smile on me!

Hey, this is true for me too! I still have same two highest qualifiers I got in first 1/5 of MFO. Yes Lady Luck, show us some mercy, gieb good items! It seems like all good items are going to Pharphis, Maareek and Nagisa while the rest of us must be satisfied with leftovers.

Hey, this is true for me too! I still have same two highest qualifiers I got in first 1/5 of MFO.

My result has been the opposite - my two best are my most recent. I'm still not exactly tearing it up, but my score's slowly improving. On a side note...

Close... so damn close to pure awesome :/

Ferocious Thunder Maul of Quickness
Thunder Maul
Two Hand Damage: 115 - 637
Durability: 31 of 31
Required Level: 65
Required Strength: 243
Fingerprint: 0xf43db91f
Item Level: 88
Version: Expansion 1.10+
+40% Increased Attack Speed
136% Enhanced Damage
+150% Damage to Undead
Ethereal

Edit: Still have ~20 hours to go here.

I'm done.

I ended up doing 25 or so hours, found 76 qualifiers and still couldn't beat the best two I got within the first few hours. No grailies (still need 8), no runes above Mal, not my best effort.

Update sent!

last ditch effort!!

edit: down. stupid stream, grip got to see my struggle with sacred armors

Last edited:
Results sent. Last two days played almost all the time I was awake. And basicly found entirely top5 in last day. Best item I found four hours and third best item one hour before MFO closed. Heh. Sadly I was travelling in the beginning of MFO and could started playing wednesday evening so I'm not that high in final results.

I've still got 5.5 hours to fit in what I can ;) i'll send my update in about 6 hours....

The number of sacred armors I'm seeing is getting ridiculous

MFO over. Last hour and a half I hunted for that final haul pic item to have desired number of them. Well, it dropped 20 minutes before the mark, so I just continued running till midnight. It was perfectly timed to finish 150th run exactly at midnight.

It was interesting MFO. Unlike last two times, I totally don't feel sick of playing after this MFO. Yes, I spied on Phar on his stream, and that's exactly why I know he is gonna win this MFO. Guy is eating sacred armors for breakfast, they drop more regularly for him than ogre mauls.

You should have seen the 2x IK armor I got afterwards and the rare one most recently. Also, a unique ogre maul from the chest ;)

There's no way I';m going to win this MFO... in fact, the spread on my top 5 is hilariously small... so unless you think I got 5x fathom or 5x 27.x.....

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High