[2006] Pindlethon 2 [by Hrus]

Good question Doc. I'm also anxiously awaiting the next one and am utterly dazed and confused on how to count the runs besides on paper. My sorc is still young but she's my specialty from the crappy ol' B.net days (Blizz) so I know what I am doing more than with my Meteorber. I just hope that I'll have as much luck as the people here had. Super duper job to everyone in Pindlethon 2!!! Some very good items there! 👍

Alex

@TheDoctor, nichols: The idea of running Pindlethon arised (arose? not sure here...) spontaneously. I don't think that the next one will be anytime soon (at least not in next 3-4 months), but I am sure there will be another MF tourneys (mini-MFO?). Until then, you can join SPF Elite Runners project...

Seems like Hoop's having some problems deciding what to take? Lemme make it easier for ya 👍 I understand you want to stay vanilla so here are the stuffs you can grab:

Hrus:Nature's Peace, Nature's Peace, Steel Carapce, Natural GC of Sustenance (+1elemental skills/+22 life) (post 192)

shleefin: Griffon's Eye (11,-18), The Grandfather, Darkforce Spawn, Tomb Reaver (252%ED, 30allres, 76%MF) (post 237)

factory: Death Cleaver (252%ED), Spirit Keeper, Steelrend, Nature's Peace (post 224)

SuperSavage:Executioner's Axe, M'avina's Caster, The Grandfather, War Traveler (42%MF) (post 193)

Tasdaz:Death Cleaver (277%ED), Death Cleaver (237%ED), Mara's Kaleidoscope (25 allres), Gargoyle's Bite (post 246)

jjscud:Tal rasha's Guardianship, Tal rasha's Guardianship, Tal rasha's Guardianship, Wolfhowl (post 204)

Yea its a repost from Hrus 😁
Removed protected items. If you wanna take other than the top5 items. refer to the post number.
Happy Grabbing!

EDIT: Sorry jjscud 😉

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High