2 PC's Strategic MF'ing let's talk

Sounds like if you have the option that multi computer is better than mutiple instances on one comp.

In regards to mf/bo incompatibility I must say that is wrong. Take my barb that I actually play with: he has lvl 35 bo after battle command and 318 mf (or 437 if merc kills). He is a conc barb and is quite capable of killing in hell (he has solo'ed D Clone a few times even :)).

He has dual +3 warcry swords on the swap. IK helm with 2 p topazes, +2 barb amulet (with useful other mods but no mf), upgraded skuldurs ire with p topaz, IK belt, Soul drainer gloves, 45% mf War travelors, ravenfrost/dwarfstar rings, 37% gheeds and a couple of 7% smfc, 2 wc charms and an anihillus charm. (for his real weapon/shield he has a kingslayer cs and ss with um)

So when you look at a barb that does not have to kill you can replace the gloves with chancegards, the belt with an upgraded goldwrap (for the 16 slots), the rings with a pair of nagles, the sword/shield with either 2 ali's or 2 gull daggers (or combo of the 2 depending on what you have). For the charms you can replace the life charms with more wc or smfc.

So looking at hitting over 500 mf with 35 or more bo ^^

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High