Covid-19 Prepping thread

Fascinating.

So, it's possible to edit video in order to create a false impression of what has just happened and thus, create a false narrative?
Just by missing bits out of the video and messing with the order of events and such. Wowsers!

Apart from anyone who was closely following the Covington Schoolkids, the Acosta WH karate chop, the UK Miners Strike TV coverage of the 1980's, etc ... who knew?

• Love
Reactions: jmervyn
Apart from anyone who was closely following the Covington Schoolkids, the Acosta WH karate chop, the UK Miners Strike TV coverage of the 1980's, etc ... who knew?
Just wait until "deepfake" technology improves. Trump will be saying that neo-Nazis are "good people"!

Well, OK, Progressive retards are already claiming that. But they won't have to use insinuation, & they'll be able to Photoshop a swastika armband on him!

Just imagine the possibilities!
iu

At Loz....

I watched the full press conference and the BBC tape. There is no false impression created because he came across as an unhinged covidiot during the press conference. The BBC edited what they showed to their viewers only for time.

At Merv....

There were good people on both sides. He earned his stripes. He is wearing them proudly. There is no need for any photoshop fuckery.

At Loz....

I watched the full press conference and the BBC tape. There is no false impression created because he came across as an unhinged covidiot during the press conference. The BBC edited what they showed to their viewers only for time.

At Merv....

There were good people on both sides. He earned his stripes. He is wearing them proudly. There is no need for any photoshop fuckery.

You're wrong. And wrong.

I will assume you are misguided rather than malicious, cos ya cute!

Now it's all fine again, it seems.

Trump's Pandemic Task Force is disbanding. Mission Accomplished!

Say what you will, but I believe Trump can make this country what it once was - a barren, desolate wasteland, covered in snow.

*Anything* is preferable to a Demoncrat Playground (referred to in religious literature variously as Hades, Gehanna, Hell and Scranton, NJ).

• Haha
You know what would make America great again, Mammoths trudging through a barren, desolate wasteland that is covered in snow.

You know what would make America great again, Mammoths trudging through a barren, desolate wasteland that is covered in snow.
I haven't had a good mammoth steak for it seems like a millennia!
and Scranton, NJ).
You forgot Baltimore.

That's never a sound idea; Baltimore is always there, lurking in the fringes of my iPhone map function.
Devour your soul....

So Hillary had Epstein killed in prison; is she sending assassins to take us all out too?

So Hillary had Epstein killed in prison; is she sending assassins to take us all out too?

Depends. Do you have information that could lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton?

Disclaimer: I have no information that would lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton.

Depends. Do you have information that could lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton?

Disclaimer: I have no information that would lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton.
He does too! He is lying HRC!

He does too! He is lying HRC!

Yah, thanks, buddy.

Every dirty secret I know and can prove came from Dave. He told me everything I know about Killary ... but not everything *he* knows ...

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High