A Super Special Reintroduction Thread of Wonders

A hearty welcome back to one of the most entertaining thread writers to grace the SPF.

Stay awhile, and ramble.

One night I saw a new light in the sky.
It came from the East, and lit up the horizon.
I set out on my donkey to see if the legends were true.
Days and nights I rode, and the light grew more vibrant.
It didn't get brighter, but somehow shinier.
On the fifth day, I could taste patterns and hear colours.
Style glands reborn, engorged and throbbing with chrome.
The legends must be true, the messiah has returned.
The blessed son of our holy Zod God (hallowed be thy name) graces the land once more.

----

I'm not even here. A ghost. A memory of ages all but forgotten.

Liq, I'm really glad you're back, and I hope you stick around. You're the most staggeringly insightful mafia player I've ever seen. One game, I swear you hacked into the role PM's. Welcome back.

I have read your guides for sure man. You know you want to fire up the game and do some runs or start a new character for the untwinked 99er tournament.

Welcome back, ear snipper.

*Patiently waiting for Thy to break out the ropes and chains, but not in a suggestive manner*
Cable ties are more flexible, weigh less and make less noise.

I've noticed that I seem to be one of only a few SPF members who isn't actively breeding my way through life.
More of us than you think.

Well, that detoriated quickly...congrats Liq, your threads didn't lose this touch in all those years! :p
Let's not mention touching the hurty stick, eh.

You know you want to fire up the game and do some runs or start a new character for the untwinked 99er tournament.

QFT...

Not many Druids around, and still no Druid finished this quest...Time for You Liq to join and show us, who is truly Druidmaster ;-)

Awwwww yeah! maareek, Noodle, Albi, Joe, Pyro, Slippy, Falco, Peppy, *insert your name here*…It’s definitely nice to see most of you! But now it’s officially official: anyone who posted here in this thread is clearly a cut above the average forum-goer. *stares at the dirty lurker just reading along, not contributin’ nuthin’…makes me sick, spits*

@Joe- I’m stealing that ramble line. Good stuff.

@DarkStar/RIP- Druids are so weapon-dependent that that prospect sounds like a nightmare. Hell even.

@ Pyro- Simply beautiful. If you ever need a recommendation to fly alongside Jodie Foster in her next space flick, you’ve got my vote.

And now to contribute to another kind of electoral process…

Vote: Noodle
Hang him high, boys!

Pyro is here too? This thread is a wormhole back to about 2009.

"Wormhole back to about 2009"? That cannot be right, 2000 was just 2-3 years ago. What!? 2018!? No way, you are confused.

Oh, I actually found one of these.

Au58RNs.png

Be careful with that thing: it's undoubtedly the only one of its kind. But like ivory and rhino horn, it was probably obtained through nefarious means (either a 7vs1 surprise attack or you had help from the Quill Rats on the 'Moor).

And not-so-interestingly enough, I always thought an ear would have been a cool crafting recipe component, but all my letters to Blizzard to address this matter went unheeded. Alack.

Be careful with that thing: it's undoubtedly the only one of its kind. But like ivory and rhino horn, it was probably obtained through nefarious means (either a 7vs1 surprise attack or you had help from the Quill Rats on the 'Moor).

And not-so-interestingly enough, I always thought an ear would have been a cool crafting recipe component, but all my letters to Blizzard to address this matter went unheeded. Alack.
did they go...unheard?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High