Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Pyro got a new job? I haven't paid much attention lately. Are you selling stuff on the side of the road now?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Pyro got a new job? I haven't paid much attention lately. Are you selling stuff on the side of the road now?

That's considered moving on up in my book!

He got fired after he set the building on fire, probably doesn't want to talk about it.

Of course I want to talk about it. The sheer size of it was impressive. At least I got my stapler back.

But seriously yeah, new job, I'm a Tax Manager now. Impressive I know. Try to hold back your applause.

*loud applause as he still can't find anything in tax

*serves Dew

*serves wine

*serves sangria

Do you want to be in tax? That's the real question. Once you get a couple years into either audit or tax it gets harder to switch.

Also are you OK with public or only looking for private?

Congrats, Pyro! If you work hard, one day you might be able to sell taxes on the side of the road. And if you succeed at that, you might be able to twirl one of them signs!

I used to know someone in Taxes, but she moved to California to live with Zokar.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Congrats, Pyro! If you work hard, one day you might be able to sell taxes on the side of the road. And if you succeed at that, you might be able to twirl one of them signs!

Maybe one day. I can dream big.

How warm was the blaze pyro?

It was quite toasty. My last day was also the day the blizzard hit so I had that going for me, which is nice.

I used to know someone in Taxes, but she moved to California to live with Zokar.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I know that person. She was quite a wildfire in taxes so California better watch out, especially if there is a drought.

Punny joke is punny.

You'd think as a tax master you could afford a new stapler.

Youd think, but It was a nice stapler. A swingeline.

my favourite part about going to work on a my day off for a few hours is a sneaky maccas breakie on the way home. Bear also enjoys it as he gets a hashbrown.

Youd think, but It was a nice stapler. A swingeline.

I guess it really comes down to color, maybe then it makes sense.
my favourite part about going to work on a my day off for a few hours is a sneaky maccas breakie on the way home. Bear also enjoys it as he gets a hashbrown.
Little to none of that made sense to me. But I think you found a silver lining, so good for you!

that's because its written in Australian and you are reading in American.

I've also finally clued that when getting presents for the kids instead of buying them locally, wrapping and then mailing them I can instead just order it online and get it mailed direct. and then it's the ex wifes problem to wrap it aswell. genius!

Yeah, you guys should really start speaking English, Australian is a terrible language.

Sounds like a good plan, unless of course she just decides to wrap them and say they're from her.

Sorry, but i'm gonna have to veto that. I'm not gonna learn another language. You'll just have to get used to Australian. :p

As far as your rift remark goes: i agree. Things can get out of hand quickly with a game type like this. Which is one of the reasons i'm not too fond of it. I've had some matches that made little sense in terms of outcome.

One where the opposing team had one person less than us and still beat the crap out of us. 3 clanmates there so i suppose they were either talking or at the very least had played together often. Also a match where in my team just about everyone had a better k/d ratio than the best person on the opposing team. Still lost. Been on the winning side of a silly match too. Our team dunked the spark 3 times in quick succession. I ended up with 7 kills and 0 deaths before the match got stopped by the mercy rule.

Got lucky in IB last Friday. Found two items that were both useful and much higher than i had before. Also made a switch with some gear. That together got me over 300 light. After that my k/d noticably went up. Yesterday afternoon i was really on top of my game. Even despite getting disconnected to the server in what felt like my best performance. I put down the enemy spark runner 4 (!) times before i got thrown out. Checked afterwards and my k/d ratio in that match was 2.5.
The evening however was a totally different matter. It felt like the game was out to get me. I got in 2 consecutive matches where i was like: does anyone on my team know what the hell they're doing??? I was trying to prevent the enemy from getting the spark and i was the only one of my team there. Versus 4 of the opposing team. Needless to say i didn't win that fight. After that i was kinda pissed off and lost my mojo. So my k/d of the day dropped quite a bit (from a whopping 1.71 to 1.4-something).

Judging by my stats it seems like i'm not too bad at it. Especially looking at my k+a/d which is (for my titan) top 6%. And it gets even more ridiculous when looking at average assists per game. There my titan is #607 overall and #40 of his class. In that respect both my titan and my overall average is in the top 1%! :)

In case anyone is interested, here you can find my stats: http://destinytracker.com/destiny/overview/xbox/cyrax1301
(clicking through the menus gives a lot more detail on both pvm and pvp stats)

Sorry, but i'm gonna have to veto that. I'm not gonna learn another language. You'll just have to get used to Australian. :p
./snip destiny nonsense
that's ok because im never going to learn what the hell all that destiny mumbo jumbo means.

Sounds like a good plan, unless of course she just decides to wrap them and say they're from her.

She could do that anyway by just pulling the labels off. which she hasn't yet, when I ring for birthdays and Christmas they also know what I got them.

Ofc you'll be ok with Australian because you are Australian (just pointing out in case you forgot). I was talking to Englistegs. He should learn Australian just like the rest of us.

I am on the "speak American" team. For now I will assume ' sneaky maccas breakie' is a lady boy prostitute. I will pass on trying to translate what a 'hash brown' is.

this place is normally chock full of aussies. where are you mates?
*throws a shrimp on the Barbie to summon the cobbers*

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High