Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

The only thing better than d2 is dreaming of d2, cause then you can dream of getting whatever item you so desire

-I'm pretty sure we haven't kissed, kamap. I didn't pass out........ or... wait... did you spike my drink!?

-*Slaps everyone in the bar, GoldTru and BPC twice for good measure, because I'm sure you both had it coming*

-DJ's a bartender, not a bouncer....

-Welcome BulletJon, congrats on finding the hidden stairs.

To anyone tired of your winter, here's a short song - I haven't posted one of these in a while. (Personally, I'm tired of the heat and humidity we're experiencing here, but most of you are northerners anyway. :) )

Umm, serious language warning perhaps?

LANGUAGE WARNING!

[youtube]lk2wqYPlLoc[/youtube]

Been away from here a bit too much lately. Totally obsessed with DA:I. Really need holidays. Both to play and because i'm a bit sick of work. Luckily only a day and a half more to go.

To make up for not being here enough, here's a link with some story's doctors posted about their dumbest patients. And OMG are they dumb.

Barkeep is that a trick question or a rethorical question? If you really want it answered you'll have to be more specific, the settings and such.

This is not the ID you are looking for. "Fancy hand waving." I'm old enough I just don't want you seeing my ID.

Wait till our resident pyro gets around for a really warm welcome, we'll probably need to rebuild the bar again.

Whaterver comes to mind and if we do not like what comes to your mind you'll get poked with the soft pillows while you are sitting in the comfy chair!

Yeah sure Pharpis when does that ever work?

1,2,5!

or perhaps not, no one really cares Pharp.

Ugh kissing and bragging but not really telling anything.

You should see some of the people here in the morning then lets talk about disgusting.

Then talk about not just drop hints.

brick roads?

He hasn't really bragged now did he, he ist just dropping hints about it but not really telling us anything so i doubt he has anything to brag about.

D2 will spit you out eventually.

You can check-out any time you like, But you can never leave!

Then start bragging alright.

I'd rather dream of my loving wife and the twins that are on the way then about a game though.

Winter is indeed fucked up.

Hey Cyrax, so how is the talking going?

Last edited:
.....did I just a few pages back see Goldthru grab Pharphis by his annus and make him rectify his comments? Ouch.

Cyrax, I take it DA is not Dumbledore's Army?
I suppose not.
Only the other day I learned "Minecraft" is not the sequal to "Mein Kampf"

I love winter and hate summer, but the winters in Melbourne are relatively mild in comparison to some of you northern hemisphere types.

I love winter and hate summer, but the winters in Melbourne are relatively mild in comparison to some of you northern hemisphere types.
exactly the same. but Adelaide winters are even milder then Melbourne (our summers are worse though....)

Wow nobody has their X-mas Hats on Yet?

Even the border guards in Mexico are wearing now

DLnNJ5l.jpg

Cyrax, I take it DA is not Dumbledore's Army?
I suppose not.

No it's not. It stands for Dragon Age. Or in this case it's DA:I (Dragon Age: Inquisition), the 3rd Dragon Age game.

I've played the first. Which was an ok game. Replay value was low, but it was fun to play through once and since it was already out for a while when i bought it, it's price had dropped some and was worth what i payed for it. Skipped the second one since i read that sucked. And now i'm playing the 3rd which i'm having a blast with so far.

@bob: Those are not border guards, they're aliens.

@Cyrax - is it fun? I was thinking of buying it

Well, i got it maybe a month now and Origin says i've played it for 115 hrs so far. So i guess you could say i like it. :) (Really? 115 hours already??) It does have some minor bugs in it, but nothing major that i've come across so far.

Only played the SP part so far. So i can't comment on the MP (yet). A collegue also has this game and likes it, but he has little time so we haven't had the chance yet to try that out.

Don't know if you ever played the first DA, but i like this one much better.

@Cyrax not on the side of the border they are guarding

I'm not sure aliens would care about what side of earthly borders they're on.

*humms Englishman in New York*

*disappears to play some more DA:I*

Last edited:
No it's not. It stands for Dragon Age. Or in this case it's DA:I (Dragon Age: Inquisition), the 3rd Dragon Age game.

I've played the first. Which was an ok game. Replay value was low, but it was fun to play through once and since it was already out for a while when i bought it, it's price had dropped some and was worth what i payed for it. Skipped the second one since i read that sucked. And now i'm playing the 3rd which i'm having a blast with so far.

@bob: Those are not border guards, they're aliens.
Hm. I still think Dumbledore's Army would have been a better choice.

I miss Big D. I think I need to go kill him for a while.

Oh and my ex is spying on me. Driving by my house in the dead of night to see if there are any other cars in my driveway. So yeah, I think I made the right call. Just 20 years late.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High