The Amazon Territory -- Off Topic

not liking the new forum design. the search function is fubared too. why can't they just leave well enough alone?

A lot of things aren't working yet. Formatting too. Maybe give it a bit more time. Things wuill be turned on ovber the course of the next week or so.

By the way, hi!

This thread is alive, ALIVE!

Yeah have patience and let it run its course, use it for a while and you'll get used to it.

It's ALIVE!!

I am glad because there used to be some good conversations in this thread and forum. Remember the Amazon giveaway thread? The shared account? We used to all play D2 together. Those were the good ole days.

I keep all my accounts current too. Not sure why but I hate to lose my gear. I dabble a bit now and then but no long term play sessions for the last couple of years.

Do you guys remember playing multiplayer on the Asia server?

Your welcome but count yourself lucky that you aint as old as kestegs, now that guy was old!

Kestegs wasn't the oldest one around here. But since he isn't here to defend himself I am sure he was ancient.

I keep fighting their urge to do just that. They keep talking about this one place called Sanctuary where all old Diablo players go to die.

I've still got till the 13th before my relatives will start doing that. I turn very old then I'l be 30 this friday.

To be fair turning 30 isn't something special or dreadfull to me, its just another year on the counter, like all the previous ones and like all the ones that will come after this one.

You're right. 30 isn't special. Wait til you're 50 and still alive, still playing games and actually still married to a very patient woman.

Lets talk in 20 years then.
I hope I'll still be alive, still playing games (with my kids (if they happen, IFV at the moment more info in the DoOL) and friends, pc aswell as tabletop) and still married to a very patient, good looking, kind, fill in more good things woman.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High