Mass Effect Mystery Box Mafia Game

I sort of agree with Drixx. I mean, what did we gain from getting to know that Laarz was mafia? It's sort of eerily reminding me of my own plays back when I was more active in these games, trying to gain town-cred. I mean, you would know Laarz was mafia if you're mafia. You'd jump on the situation to save what you can when you noticed he was killed during the night, possible by some self-protection system that CDM had?

I'm also still wondering about Goryani. His play isn't his usual self. Then again that probably doesn't mean anything.

And since you started it, back at you BA!

Vote: Bad Ash

You've been lying and trying to bully people into taking action the entire game, I'm surprised you weren't voted for at the end of the day yesterday. I would've if I'd been online at the time.

Sheesh, you can tell I haven't been typing that much in English for a while. I mean, I'm sort of repeating myself. I mean, you know what I mean?

xF

Nice long post numbers. Making lists that don't say anything, showing vote counts that are also shown in the first post, "will likely get shot tonight". Screams LAMIST.

Likely scum among those who voted, would be EXTREMELY surprising if there wasn't. Put myself at 4 votes, and left it there for some hours, and no more votes materialized. Didn't want to be too obvious about driving the bus when I flipped town? Didn't have quite enough votes to lock me, so didn't want to risk me swapping my vote and stopping a lock?

I am much more confident that the reason you did not gain any more votes was that you are mafia and your friends didn't want to bus you on D1. Scum would love a D1 town-lynch, and would definitely not hold themselves back on voting when there's already four votes.

Vote: Numbers

Nice long post numbers. Making lists that don't say anything, showing vote counts that are also shown in the first post, "will likely get shot tonight". Screams LAMIST.

I am much more confident that the reason you did not gain any more votes was that you are mafia and your friends didn't want to bus you on D1. Scum would love a D1 town-lynch, and would definitely not hold themselves back on voting when there's already four votes.

Eh, the only vote count that's shown is the final one. All the other vote counts are also important. It's very important to know where people were voting BEFORE the jcakes play happened and the vote wipe, and also to know who supported that play enough to vote for jcakes.

You're right about the me not getting more votes thing though, perfectly reasonable reason for me to not get the last votes is me being scum and therefore safe from at least a couple people voting for me.

Oh, also, everything I put here is basically the same things I put in my QT to look at while I was trying to figure out who to shoot. I had BPC as my kill for the night at first, but figure the risk was too high that he was actually town.

Still waiting for someone to show me where I lied. Never said I'd kill cg just that I'd shoot him.

Anyways the numbers thing is super weird. So you have two vig shots and cg had a vig shot and numbers would have been lynched if any of us knew when the day ended.

Trying to get in front of the train starting all over again?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Numbers, why are you sure pyro and drixx are town?

PR'd frm bx.

vwls = :(

Twn: Pyr, Drxx, Jcks

'n ll f yr pst, I c nxt 2 lttl rsn'ng 4 yr twn rds.

Ths pst scrms scm. 'n yr rds: Lrz: "lrkng lrkng lrkng", bt gv vry lttl 4 CDM ('frly lrky'). Y chs CDM?

Zkr ws qt 2, cntmplt'ng pssbl scm msdrct'n. Y CDM 'n' nt ths 'thr plyrs?

Ht ths PR. :(

Thats a terrible restriction. Im so sorry.

Laarz over CDM: Because both were lurking, but laarz does it througbout the game. Difficult to draw connections amd figure things out between players who dont speak, so, laarz preferred over everyone else.

Drixx: Trying too hard to defend me, and being too obvious about it, for him to be scum. I just believe he sees my play as perfectly normal for me, and since he has no scum play from me to compare it to, is just very certain that im town, and thus that we shouldnt lynch me. At least, he felt that way yesterday.

Pyro: hes just not playing in a fashion i associate with scum pyro.

I mean, you would know Laarz was mafia if you're mafia. You'd jump on the situation to save what you can when you noticed he was killed during the night, possible by some self-protection system that CDM had?

I don't agree with this assessment. I firmly believe that Numbers did indeed shoot someone, most likely Laarz.

However, that still leaves the question of whether Numbers is lying about Laarz's alignment. I think Numbers will have to be lynched at some point, just to prove whether or not he's telling the truth about Laarz.

Not to derail the current convo but does anyone else think Pharphis might have been scum? Did he say what the name of his self killing box was? (I may have missed it). Also his whole cg shoot me if I live you're town if I die you're scum play was weir

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I don't agree with this assessment. I firmly believe that Numbers did indeed shoot someone, most likely Laarz.

However, that still leaves the question of whether Numbers is lying about Laarz's alignment. I think Numbers will have to be lynched at some point, just to prove whether or not he's telling the truth about Laarz.

Agreed. Question in my mind is do we want me shooting any more? Im pretty content since i already snagged scum. :D

The things I've seen will scar me for life,
growing up I've seen wrong and very little of right,
I hear a sad song and tears roll down my face,
I look in the mirror and feel so out of place,
I don't want to become something larger than life,
I want to become something real and so right,
do they understand am I understood,
can life be better I wish that it could,
before I make a decision I always think twice,
they say what can I do to help you feel better
I say nothing because this is my life