Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Depends on how fast he's going. If he's polish, then yes.

I thought they were looking for a grate. I read again, appearantly they're looking for a rate. Misreading.

It's like finding the smallest common denominator. They were already looking for that when I was in school and now kids are still looking for it.

Some of us didn't get to go to school much.

I know. I am a drop out. I was told I was stupid, and my parents told me that since I'm not smart enough, I best find a job and pay them money so they can pay for my sisters education.
Most things I know I taught myself, which is not easy if you're raised believing you're thick.

Bemoan your homework but be happy you're allowed to study. I was not and I still face the consequences of that today.

I know. I am a drop out. I was told I was stupid, and my parents told me that since I'm not smart enough, I best find a job and pay them money so they can pay for my sisters education.
Most things I know I taught myself, which is not easy if you're raised believing you're thick.

Bemoan your homework but be happy you're allowed to study. I was not and I still face the consequences of that today.

Jeeez. I want to punch your parents in the face. Just that. And I want to do it again. And again.

A reaction between A and B forms product C. At a temperature of 40 °C the reaction is complete after 20 seconds.
What is the average rate for the reaction?

How am I supposed to answer that? That is the only information I get.

That is kind of a silly question. You really need the concentration of C at t=0 and the concentration of c at t=20. Then the average rate would be [Ct=20]-[Ct=0]/20-0. I am going to assume for the purpose of this example that c=0 at t=0 and C=1 at t=20. therefore rate = 1/20 [C].s-1

Jeeez. I want to punch your parents in the face. Just that. And I want to do it again. And again.

Me too. I think you have me beat, Vivi. :(

lets all punch Vi's parents in the face ....

A reaction between A and B forms product C. At a temperature of 40 °C the reaction is complete after 20 seconds.

That is why I was confused, because I was taught that average rate = quantity change/time change.
ya with the info you've given it's exactly as Jcakes said. Dumb question if you gave us all the info.

5% per second?
Whats Hard?
Show work : 100% in 20 seconds.

I Understand what JCakes is going on about but I'm still right.
:D
Fractions are stupid with those numbers and base 10 native mode.

Vivi I think we had this discussion before and agreed I would not punch My wifes or your parents in the face.
:(
No Profit in it.

My Spouses sorry was similar but it just pissed her off and she has 2 masters in Education and Psychology and works with Kids now.

I think the Fact that you became a Librarian speaks Volumes
:D

*cuddles bar*

So I've already found a new job. I'm pretty certain it's mine if I want it. But I can imagine I'll get bored in that job, as there isn't any further progression or challenge. I don't know the pay yet, but it's casual, so I'll have to compare them. On the plus side, more flexibility (can work weekend, but not for extra pay, but you can then take a normal weekday off, as it's casual - flexible working hours/days,) less travel to/from work. Again, on the other hand, they have 4WD's of lower quality (still good, but cheaper make/models, and not as comfortable/powerful as what I'm used to,) and no 'full time' guarenteed work, although they are confident they've got enough big contracts for at least a year.

After several days the painting of our bedroom is complete. I've really come to hate decorative architraves and cornices! And dark coloured oil based paint!!!

INdeed, BPC. Options are always good, especially when it removes the night work, and allows me some flexibility with when I want to work. :)

What colour is the bedroom now?

Well, I hope those who are fast at least have quick recovery times as well to compensate. ;)

Does anyone have the FHR breakpoints for both fast and slow polish? I seem to have misplaced mine.

It's like finding the smallest common denominator. They were already looking for that when I was in school and now kids are still looking for it.

Lol

ya with the info you've given it's exactly as Jcakes said. Dumb question if you gave us all the info.

When in doubt, the answer is 42. ;)

What colour is the bedroom now?

It did have a very pale grey/off white ceiling with pale browny-beige walls (the tin in the shed said 1/4 strength Hog's Bristle) and mushroom-pink trim, it's now got white ceiling and trim and pale yellow walls.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High