X-men mafia game thread

Because I am not even remotely spiteful and petty, and because I didn't get much of a vibe from Jcakes, and because I had to pick somebody to use my power on. Jcakes is definitely on my squinty-eyed list although I am thoroughly confused as to why. :p

I'm confused, are you using your ability on scum players or town players?

I have a couple thoughts.

1)How likely does everyone think it is that scum would have used a strongman shot to kill someone last night, given their knowledge of Drixx's protective power?
2)If scum had unlimited strongman shots(designated hitman with a strongman ability perhaps, as I saw in a previous game) would they care about shooting Drixx at all?

Coju: So you are not Cyclops, but a shot of your power was expended last night? Was that power Elite Bodyguard, or something different?

Vote: logoutzero

Seemed to me that he could have easily gone yesterday instead of Phar.

hhmh hh mmh hhhh m hhmh hh mmh hhhh m hhmh hh mmh hhhh m hhmh hh mmh hhhh m hhmh hh mmh hhhh m hhmh hh mmh hhhh m hhmh hh mmh hhhh m hhmh hh mmh hhhh m

So many people defending others this game! MAN! The CG/Noodle bromance is something to look at.
Cannot remember who else has defended who, but man...
I have a couple thoughts.

1)How likely does everyone think it is that scum would have used a strongman shot to kill someone last night, given their knowledge of Drixx's protective power?
2)If scum had unlimited strongman shots(designated hitman with a strongman ability perhaps, as I saw in a previous game) would they care about shooting Drixx at all?

Coju: So you are not Cyclops, but a shot of your power was expended last night? Was that power Elite Bodyguard, or something different?
All I can say is that it wasn't the Eye Lazors.

So many people defending others this game! MAN! The CG/Noodle bromance is something to look at.
Also think it's best I don't say exactly what I can and cannot do.
If more scummy pressure, I'll gladly post my name. But I would rather not this soon in the game.

Pre-emptively, I'm not calling you a liar. I am calling you scum, though, for this entire post. It sounds to me like you're trying your hardest to justify why you came to the conclusion of Toad being the post-restricter when you probably already knew it before-hand.

I firmly believe that Logout is scum and he should be lynched today. I feel so firmly about this that I'm going to force the issue.

Fight: Logout

Care to let us know what this fight thing is supposed to do CG, since the mods aren't quite here yet?

I also didn't use my power last night, but rather someone else used my power. And I reckon I used someone else's as well. Whosever's it was you used your power in Jcakes >< Hope you wanted to!

Care to let us know what this fight thing is supposed to do CG, since the mods aren't quite here yet?

Sure, since I had expected them to either be here to confirm/deny the activation of the ability.

It's a duel ability, forcing the town to vote for either me or Logout. It clears all votes, and whomever of us has the most votes (or gets locked first) gets lynched. It's functionally similar to the... Batman game, I think it was?

At this moment I'm inclined to believe Jcakes is lying for a couple of reasons, one of which is known only to me. I understand not wanting to reveal anything about your power, ESPECIALLY if you're an elite bodyguard, since it would be rather foolish to give up two protective roles to scum right now. I actually didn't think about that before I asked the question, so, sorry.

Does anyone think there's a possible role out there that could remove x-shot abilities from targets? Seems reasonable in a game with a lot of power roles. Just trying to think of alternative scenarios that cost Coju a shot without him being cyclops.

Also...any thoughts on why Drixx lived through last night? Jcakes says he used Elite Bodyguard on Drixx, but if Drixx was even targeted last night that would indicate there would have been 3 NK's without Jcakes' protection. Granted, he didn't say he couldn't target himself, but it seemed very likely that he couldn't...Wifom? Or something else?

Sure, since I had expected them to either be here to confirm/deny the activation of the ability.

It's a duel ability, forcing the town to vote for either me or Logout. It clears all votes, and whomever of us has the most votes (or gets locked first) gets lynched. It's functionally similar to the... Batman game, I think it was?

Ah, like that gladiator thing which my ignorance of caused people to be suspicious of me last game. Gotcha. I don't find logout especially scummy, however I must say an ability like that certainly doesn't seem to be in the scums best interest. Focus the attention of the town on themselves or someone who isn't scum, and give town a 50% chance of removing one of the limited supply of scum in the game. The only thing about logout that seems scummy to me, however, is his NK immune claim. NK immune is ridiculously powerful, which is why as far as I've seen there's usually only a limited number of shots...he wasn't even under that much pressure, so why waste that power. IF that's the only ability logout has, he's effectively just a VT now.

You, however, could very well be the failed hitman from yesterday.

Drixx, who did you target last night and why?

I also didn't use my power last night, but rather someone else used my power. And I reckon I used someone else's as well. Whosever's it was you used your power in Jcakes >< Hope you wanted to!

Ah, I understand. So you're suggesting that something was done along the lines of a bus driver move, however instead of swapping you as targets, you and the other person swapped actions/powers?

Because I am not even remotely spiteful and petty, and because I didn't get much of a vibe from Jcakes, and because I had to pick somebody to use my power on. Jcakes is definitely on my squinty-eyed list although I am thoroughly confused as to why. :p

Maybe because pharphis said that cakes was mystice,or something like that, and that he was a shapeshifter?

iirc, what was said was eye lazors is a mutant power not an ability.

Sigh...
Vote: logout
If he flips town you're next...

Ah, like that gladiator thing which my ignorance of caused people to be suspicious of me last game. Gotcha. I don't find logout especially scummy, however I must say an ability like that certainly doesn't seem to be in the scums best interest. Focus the attention of the town on themselves or someone who isn't scum, and give town a 50% chance of removing one of the limited supply of scum in the game. [highlight]The only thing about logout that seems scummy to me, however, is his NK immune claim. NK immune is ridiculously powerful, which is why as far as I've seen there's usually only a limited number of shots...he wasn't even under that much pressure, so why waste that power. IF that's the only ability logout has, he's effectively just a VT now.[/highlight]

You, however, could very well be the failed hitman from yesterday.

Drixx, who did you target last night and why?

Why did you have to say this. Couldn't you give me a chance to make a full claim in response to my impending doom?

I'll say this. It is a shot. I can choose to be NK-Immune or not. I used 1 shot the first night, because I was scared after the first game. Afterwords, I decided that was a bad move, as last game, I did cause at least 1 townie to get lynched for the mafia. Smart for them to leave me alive, because I am always read scummy, and might cause another mis-lynch in their favor.

N2, I did not use a shot. I still have shots left.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High