X-men mafia game thread

Day 2 Start

M: We are the future, Charles, not them. They no longer matter.
X: Everyone matters. Everyone deserves their chance. You should realize this most of all.
M: If we lived in a perfect world maybe. But humans are determined to eliminate anyone who is not like them. We can not let that happen.

11. Qe1 Qa5

thefranklin has died.

CoolguyBad has died.

With 18 players alive it takes 10 votes to lynch/lock.

All actions should have been addressed, if not please let me know as soon as possible.

You may post freely for the next 48 hours, Day 2 will end December 15 at 5:00pm EST.

Wasn't around yesterday or would have happily voted for Phar after his Magneto claim, if only to get clarification on the randomized alignment questions I had.

Zokar is top of my list today for trying to steer the lynch away from him.

A very grateful thank you to BPC and others who helped me communicate yesterday. I did use my ability and did not get post restricted so that rules out me being restricted because of using my ability and also rules out being restricted because of targeting Caluin Graye.

It seems that the restriction was a targeted ability given that I repeated my actions and did not end up restricted. I need to re-read but CBG dying struck me as potentially tied to something from yesterday's discussion.

Wasn't around yesterday or would have happily voted for Phar after his Magneto claim, if only to get clarification on the randomized alignment questions I had.

Zokar is top of my list today for trying to steer the lynch away from him.

Why Zokar? Logout was much more suspicious, IMO, for all kinds if reasons that are currently escaping me but will come back to me shortly. :p.

I'm going to be on a plane for several hours and won't be around again until tomorrow morning, so hold my calls. ;)

You have me for a few more minutes as my plane is boarding now.

Logout went hard after Drixx and voted for me with no reasons. IMO these are the actions of scum trying to hide by going on offense. I have no one else on my list of suspects who even comes close and I will probably vote for him tomorrow. Hmmm.

Well, since cakes is probably not going to be on... I'm just going to say what I figured out.
When I used pharphis' text and a key of "shape" I got a unencrypted text of JCakes.
To me, this suggests that JCakes is a shapeshifter.

The first thing that pops up in a google search is:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mystique_(comics)

And one of the first things that is said on there is:
Throughout most of her history, Mystique has been a supervillain, founding her own Brotherhood of Mutants and assassinating several important people involved in mutant affairs.

I may be a fool in believing... but...

unvote: val
vote: jcakes

Zokar deciphering the code is a red flag for me. But it could be spun the other way as well of that being a helpful townie. To me, it seemed like phar was (now that we know he was scum) relaying this information to his mafia partners giving them a bigger desire to decode it then the town. This, along with the quoted post above is why he's top of my list.

Logout I think is just raw with our mafia games. Acting very similar to last game. Could be scum, and isn't clear of suspicion by any means, just zokar is holding my #1 spot.

I've looked a little bit, but can only find one answer: any x-men lore people know who all would have a "shapeshift" ability? Didn't someone say jcakes could shift?

Zokar deciphering the code is a red flag for me. But it could be spun the other way as well of that being a helpful townie. To me, it seemed like phar was (now that we know he was scum) relaying this information to his mafia partners giving them a bigger desire to decode it then the town. This, along with the quoted post above is why he's top of my list.

Logout I think is just raw with our mafia games. Acting very similar to last game. Could be scum, and isn't clear of suspicion by any means, just zokar is holding my #1 spot.
the bolded part exactly.

But, why be so bold about it? Wouldn't it be obvious if mafia A talked to player B and C?

the bolded part exactly.

But, why be so bold about it? Wouldn't it be obvious if mafia A talked to player B and C?

Im confused about who you are talking about.

If Pharaphis he was still trying to convince people he was town. So he wasn't going to come out and say "Hey mafia, JCakes is a shapeshifter".

Mafia also don't have day talk as stated in the rules.

If in regards to Zokar, it seemed like he was perpetrating that JCakes was mystique, which could be a good lynch candidate to steer away from Phar.

Aren't mafia kill flips usually posted in their QT? As far as I can remember they always have been when I have been mafia. Your post moves you lightyears up on my scum list.

I've looked a little bit, but can only find one answer: any x-men lore people know who all would have a "shapeshift" ability? Didn't someone say jcakes could shift?

Mystique is the best known, but there is a former x man shape shifter named Morph.

I someday hope to have a scum list denoted in light years.

And yes, results are usually posted in the quick topic, so why go through the hassle of encrypting his results? Unless he thought his flip would take the pressure of JCakes aka some sort of bus (I do not think that is likely as it's too obvious).

I someday hope to have a scum list denoted in light years.

And yes, results are usually posted in the quick topic, so why go through the hassle of encrypting his results? Unless he thought his flip would take the pressure of JCakes aka some sort of bus (I do not think that is likely as it's too obvious).

That is exactly what I think. So why would that incriminate Zokar?

Quoting again. If mafia get all the night action results, there is no desire for pharphis to get information to his buddies. So the is no desire for a mafia Zokar to decode the message. He already has that information.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High