The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

Screams are good :nod:

It's been a good day. Went to see some folks I work with in my old job, got hugs, took a couple of friends to lunch and generally got to play the Popular Guy Comes Back To See His Old Colleagues role. A first for me!

I liked it so much, I've decided I want to become genuinely popular :yes:

Tonight I am buying chinese takeaway and descending on a friend for an evening of eating, drinking and who knows what? Probably just eating and drinking, I guess. I can dream though, right?

So glad you get some rest, Loz. You can't keep up that pace. I was getting a bit worried about you during those overnights, tbh. Then do you get to go home for Christmas?

I'm off to AZ next week for one whole day! Traveling for a short time has it's own special set of challenges. For one thing, there is no point adjusting to the time so you end up with a 27 or 26 hour day, plus I wake up early when I'm away and can't really sleep on planes and have a rowdy kid waiting for me when I get back. The whole thing knocks me out for about a week!

*feeds carrots to white charger

I agree, except drinks are usually more expensive now. something like 2.99ish.

Nope homeless juice is something totally different and it comes in different flavours, it all depends on how, where and when you squeeze the homeless, if the squeezie is male or female and also if the squeezer is male or female, there are some more factors to calculate in but those are the main factors.

So, her nose has feet. The feet have toes. There is jam between the toes. Is that what boogers are? Toe jam in the nose?

What sort of penguin are you? They're not feet, they're flippers! Flippers have no toes. Toes can be an issue with showering, see the off topic forum for that.

If you have a runny nose,
and think "I don't want one of those,"
then try a runny hose,
you'll think, "now that is gross"

This conversation reminds me of a House episode where the guy clips his nose hair with his toe nail clippers and gets athletes foot in his nose XD!!!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High