The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

Before McDonald's, I bet "don't buy hamburgers from a clown" was a hard and fast rule.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

I'd say that rule still applies. Makes much more sense to buy your burgers from royalty.

Except BK fries their onion rings and fries in the same oil they use for their fish. Can be deadly.

One bite is all it takes.

The Noodle Compound

Zokar. SMACK.

Did that help? Probably made things worse ... ;)

Omg that menu looks sooo yummy.

They have an herbed goat cheese spread, just for you, Tru!

Homeward bound tonight for a week of R&R! Woop!

Tomorrow, let's get geologically drunk! In fact, I will invent the science of astrodrunkedness! :yes:

Yay for Loz! You need it. I think we all need it. Big work event in 2 weeks followed by Christmas, feels like being in a line of fire. Christmas is always a challenge. Got to make it magical, dammit! Magic doesn't happen all by itself. Even though my kid has figured out Santa, we are still all playing along, which is nice. Although he wants more giant Lego. I'm trying so hard to get him into video games! They take up less space! And it annoys other moms! which is always fun, although it's also like shooting fish in a barrel. I assume everyone knows that expression. Means very easy.

Noodle! Procure herbed goat cheese spread on tiny toasts, if you don't mind. Loz! Do something fun. BPC! Where are you! I shall issue orders and run on at the mouth which are two things I do best.

In the Oryx Bar at Doha International Airport now, chilling with a workmate who's flying back at the same time, drinking Heineken's and using free wifi.

If this is Heaven, why aren't there more girls?

Because you're in some godforsaken wasteland, that's why. Go somewhere civilized, man! Of course I have no idea what I'm talking about but that has never slowed me down yet. I have to go to Arizona in 2 weeks and that's practically a post-apocalyptic wasteland as far as I'm concerned. (I don't like traveling, even to lovely places like AZ, because of reasons.)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High