The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

That be nice but I have too much to do at the moment.
It's trying to cram in what I normally do in eight hours of spare time per day into the four hours of daily spare time I have during nightshift week!

It's so unfair!

/teenage rant

Plus ... sleep ... *rant*

Are you really busy at work, even at night? I ask because my job really ebbs and flows. Sometimes I have absolutely nothing to do, other times totally slammed.

lots of weeds tumbling around...

That's West USA Fall
The miles of tumbleweeds piled up on the fence at the side of the road
:D
late fall when they catch fire is colorful

Prescribed-Burn-3.jpg

Really busy time for me, the nightshift. Twelve hours in an electronically secure facility, with lots of busy work , then I try to sleep in the day in a shared accommodation area where people don't always remember to STFU when the nightshift is sleeping. It's great, I love it! :yes:

Poor, poor Loz. I am thinking about you, babe. You sound down and not like yourself at all.

*gives Loz a consoling hug

Really busy time for me, the nightshift. Twelve hours in an electronically secure facility, with lots of busy work , then I try to sleep in the day in a shared accommodation area where people don't always remember to STFU when the nightshift is sleeping. It's great, I love it! :yes:

sounds like a good job to me :yes:

Have a big ball or pillow near you with "STFU" on, then if someone doesn't, throw it at them.

Loz, just imagine me sleeping next t you and you;ll fee better. there, intant boner satisfaction but not for Bipolare. BP doensn't lie me. .:( It's okay. I like him! :D

I love you all. Take care. Utni lnext time....

*hugs and free dry humpongs o everyone!*

"Here we see the very rare Drunk Leo, in her natural habitat . . . truly a magnificent sight!"

Leo is drunk! Yay! We have so much in common.

*huggles leo*

Ye goddamn right!! I'm druhnk ISH but this time for a different reason. Lats night was puirleyt for relaxtpion and an accdient. This night.... this is for depression! if 'm SOOOOOOO prety and SOOOOOOOOO groegeous nd SOOOOOOOO smart and funny and intelloienjt and goddamnb nurturing then WHAT. THE ****?!

i THOUGHT MY BOSS WAS hitting on me today. Frfeaked me out becaue I trust him and i've never gotten those vibes before. He asked me to lie to my cowerers so I coulddstay late. Ok., ***iiiii* LIED so i could find a way to late because he asked. So i said Ih ad a casula dinner date tonight. And we were textign and at first.... like, everything was cool, right? And then them essages starte to freak me out .because...s idk dude. He kindacracked a joke and I went wth it. I said "Are you gonna wirte me up? Slap my wrist?" and he repleid "Worse" with a wink. And I played innocent and said, "Oh, I'll be a good girl and not so that so I dont' ge fired." And he said he owuldn't fire me. He would... d osome thhnig. Hr didn't say. He said I'll leave you n suspence. And I said Lol okay im in suspence and worried. The one that freaked me out the most and, no offense to anyone, but I really thought i was goona get raped or somergtign ecause he said "You're notworried. Maybe a little exicted but not worried." aND i'M NOT MAKING a ****ty **** joke. I really thougght I was gongto. be. or soemthign. He's MARRIED.

anyays.... I'm safe. He tried nothgin. in fact... hes' been happiyl married for.... *think* 13 years? been iwth her for 16 total? And when i heard that... I knew I aw safe. He woudn't rish it. Which is good bexause I my trust isn't destroyed. I am on a littleedge. but he wn't do nyhint.g No. Way. ,He ikes closing with me because i get **** done. And I'm entertaining person for the oth of us. I like talking yo hm. He's a nice guy. paken tghougn.

But.... he has everyything I want and he is everything opposite of what I know. zadn it pisses me off so much. *cries8 because if im not seen as nothing more than PIECE OF ****ING *** TO MEN, tI'm juys.... a woman. which. isn't bad, bcuz ya know that's awesome. But... i feel like men are only inreeesed in ****ing me and then going away. And i feel like a freak because i really ant marriage and kids but no ****ing man i have met is ready for that Or they don't ****ing want it. It feels like I have yt to me t a aman who is willign d nwanting to embrace the idea. He has everythign i want adn is opposite of what i know and it nerages me to where i get drun of wine and cry in my cracerky filth (eating crackers ad there are crumbs everywhere(

Look, I'm don.e Peace ****ing out. I'm going to he **** to bed.

Thats sad to hear Leo I do hope you'll find that man you are looking for, I know they are around, I'm one of them.
I'm married and if you follow the DooL a bit you know we are trying for kids.

Some men don't really want to admit it but deep down they do want kids.

OMG Leo! LEO! Honey calm down! It's going to be ok! You are obviously a gorgeous young woman at the prime of life.

Have you considered a dating site? I totally would do that if I were in your shoes. You know what you want, and as kamap said there are lots of guys who want marriage and kids, you just need to let them find you. And I'm talking about match.com or eharmony or a site that is specifically about relationships, not hook ups. You'll save yourself time. You'll meet men who already want the same things you do.

You are so right to stay away from your boss like that. Don't be alone with him and for God's same keep your phone with you and report him if he does anything like that again. You deserve BETTER than that. Do not sell yourself short. Do not be a cheap floozy. Go after what you want.

There is no way you aren't surrounded by men who would love to marry you, unless you live in a cave or something. You just need to find them and they are obviously not crossing your path so get yourself into places where they are. Don't just rely on luck. DO IT. Sign up for a site or join a club or something.

It breaks my heart to read your last post. It just does. I know you aren't Christian but religious places are also good places to meet marriage minded men. Be hopeful my dear!!! It will happen for you, I just know it.

*envelopes Leo in a very tight hug

Leo, one more thing - don't be naive about your boss. It doesn't matter that he has been married for X years. He could have been running around on his wife all that time. Or he could sense your unhappiness, see a weakness, and decide to pounce, kind of like in the jungle, predator and prey. Married people are not immune to bad behavior, which I know you know. That wedding ring is not magic. If he's going to cheat on his wife, don't let it be with you. You deserve better than being the other woman. Don't do that to yourself.

Leo, yet one more thing, I promise. I think it's entirely possible the answer is staring you in the face. Let me tell you a story. Cuddle up to Momma Gold on the sofa and drink some soothing tea.

A long time ago, in 1999, before there was Skype and transatlantic phone calls were stratospherically expensive, and everyone was deeply suspicious of the "world wide web" - Momma remembers those days but you kids probably don't - a man from England met a woman from Canada on a Terry Pratchett newsgroup. (The man was my best friend's older brother.) They chatted online and fell in love, and he bought an open-ended plane ticket to Canada. He told her that if she didn't like him, he would turn around at the airport and get right back on the plane. She did like him, and 2 weeks later he proposed, and a few months later she moved from Canada to England with her two small daughters from a previous relationship. And they lived happily ever after.

So what I am saying is, it is entirely possible that you have met someone special right here on this forum, and I am not talking about PCM. This forum is filled with awesome guys. If I weren't married, I'd feel like a kid in a candy store filled with awesome guys. Distance is a completely solvable problem. You have Skype, you can chat online, there is no reason not to. You are single and want to be in love, and I know there are single guys on here around the same age as you who want to be in love.

I am in grave danger of getting too involved here and getting into trouble. But my heart is breaking for you. So just think about it, ok?

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph. I need to stay offline when I am drunk and down. Drunk and silly, no problem. Drunk and down? Ehhh....

I do feel a little better. It's cold and wet today and those days make me the happiest. And I slept good and hard so I feel a bit rested. Want to enjoy the day and focus on the good.

thank you, Goldtru!! I had a whole messaged typed up to you and hit backspace to delete an error and my browser went back a whole page and I lost my reply. :( *huggles and snuggles* You are a breath of fresh air, Goldtru, and I find that you are just as affectionate as I am. I feel like there is not enough of that period in this world.... Or maybe I just haven't found the right women to click with yet. :confused: But you are a darling! Don't change. I will reply to you privately and when I can. Heading to my mom's tonight and she doesn't have internet. She's about to move out and in with her new boyfriend. While that scares me, I also know she is happy. One, she's getting laid. Two, this guy is someone she has known for years. They used to work together, lost touch, and are back in touch again. Three, she's safe and that's the most important thing to me. This guy, from what she has said, is "an old-school cowboy" meaning he is a redneck gentleman. Right now, my mom needs a gentleman. Why the hell did I start talking about my mom? o_O OH! So, I'm heading over to her place to watch her pups. Sis won't be there. They have no cable or internet. Cable im fine without. Internet? OMG.... I'll survive. But Goldie, I will reply soon. I just don't know when. You made A LOT of good points that I want to address. :)

Thank you. Happy dry humping of the leg to everyone. Keeses.

:grouphug:

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High