The Most Extreme Elimination Challenge Mafia Edition

Badash: your theory is that scum are spending the night talking about Franklins pnis throwing blanks? And yet its my post that rubs you up the wrong way? lol

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Vote Count:
Noodle (1): Bad Ash
Bad Ash (0): (Numbers)
Numbers (1): LightNing
LightNingisMyNick (0): (Zokar)
TheFranklin (2): Drixx, Numbers
Goldtru (1): Zokar

Please be sure to BOLD your entire vote or they will not be counted.
(i.e. Vote: Pharphis)

[ B ] Text [/ B ]

Last edited:
Badash: your theory is that scum are spending the night talking about Franklins pnis throwing blanks? And yet its my post that rubs you up the wrong way? lol

Hey now!

thefranklin - took a bit but you say this has no merit, you said nothing of the sort last night?

I don't talk in the third person. I don't have the ability to talk with others at night, so I did not hear it, either. What's the point of the "took a bit" part? What are you trying to say with that?

Ok so cbg was killed and i thought it would be beneficial to ask why? Either mafia don't like him pointing out their lurker ways OR he voted for one of them, so they took him out.

So i checked back to see who cbg was after voting for and it was zokar. Noted.

Logout seems to have incriminated thefranklin pretty successfully, painting himself as town and tf as mafia or at least sk?

Has he steered us to vote tf because he genuinely thinks its helpful info to share? I want to believe yes but in that this is my first time playing i don't know if taking stuff at face value is good, bad or indifferent?

So Im now tossing up between zokar as likely mafia and tf as same but since tf seems to have potential to kill more people i guess i vote him now and keep an eye on zokar, also keeping an eye on who gets killed tonight and who they voted for.

Unvote iwanttousenumbersinmyname
Vote Franklin[\b]
what the neck does confiscation mean?

This is what I see in this post, your other posts don't reflect as if this is your first time playing. Your posting frequency has also loosed up a lot now that there are some people under fire.

Ok well its is. I've just read the wiki and i ask mod questions if Im not sure of things.

That was clear from sign up thread and how new my account is.

Goryani has made it!

And apparently Drixx made it too, but he was oddly super sneaky about it and decided left, left, right was a good way to say how he was going through the doors!

Good job, both of you!

Gory rightly points out that I am usually for lynching for information on D1. I am still, but this specifical D1 was in my opinion not a good D1 for that. I didn't think logoutzero was looking scummy enough to lynch him and I didn't like that people suddenly joined his train without a good reason. I just didn't see it. Maybe me being dumb, maybe me being smart enough not to mindlessly jumping aboard. I don't know before we see his flip. I asked for more insight, but the only post I considered insightful was Gory's and that was 5 mins before the end of the day. Too late to think it through and make a decission.

This statement pisses me off. It serves to do nothing other than stifle conversation. Now, anybody who might have caught a glimpse at something suspicious may be inclined to not share and townie or not, the town as a whole has available to it less information. Your actions are exactly what I would expect from scum...

I completely agree with this.

My take on the logoutzero vs thefranklin thingy is that I think we need to lynch thefranklin tonight. For information, there you go Gory, we need to know what he is. When we know that we can judge the interactions this day phase. It will be valuable for the rest of the game.

Personally, I think thefranklin is a SK or assasin and mafia probably investigated him. Mafia lingo usually does not include the term "asassinate", it would rather be "kill". The post logoutzero got might very well have been the result post. Or logoutzero is the investigating scum and got that post for his investigation and is trying to get town points for leading us to the SK now since he got a lot of fire yesterday. For me, he's not cleared at all even if thefranklin turns up anti-town.

I'll not vote yet since it's still early, but barring any turns and twist being revealed, my vote will go to thefranklin today.

I'm not sold on lynching Franklin. Perhaps I'm thinking too much into it, but it bothers me that it was the person who was nearly lynched yesterday who comes forward saying he's caught scum.

I think the baby oil from yesterday will help here, slips thru door3, door1 and door2

If you are aren't scum, you should do what you think helps the town. I don't consider ignoring the claim to be an activity that helps the town.

How does me stating the obvious in saying I dont have the ability to kill 10 random people at once help anyone determine if I am town or scum?

If you arent scum, how have the questions you have asked me help the town?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I'm not sold on lynching Franklin. Perhaps I'm thinking too much into it, but it bothers me that it was the person who was nearly lynched yesterday who comes forward saying he's caught scum.

It is convenient. I hate conveniences in this game to a fault

Door 1
Door 2
Door 3!

Laarz and Bad Ash both make it through the course! Not bad, for a penguin and a man with a chainsaw for an arm.

Pyro autowins this challenge! Unluckily for him his shirt snagged on a door, tearing a small hole, just small enough that he can ignore but big enough that it lets a breeze in. He is now uncomfortable for the rest of the day.

Do you have any thought on Zokars actions yesterday combined with logoutzero's claimed listening result?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

This statement pisses me off. It serves to do nothing other than stifle conversation. Now, anybody who might have caught a glimpse at something suspicious may be inclined to not share and townie or not, the town as a whole has available to it less information. Your actions are exactly what I would expect from scum...

UnVote: LightNingisMyNick
Vote: Goldtru

I'm at work now, will try to check back in about 10 hours.

I don't see how this stifles anything. What I see is one guy going "Over here! Over here!" If I say, "Why?" then that is hardly stifling anything, unless the purpose here is to act like a sheep and go where logout tells me to go. And when the response to my "why?" is "shut up" then that raises my eyebrows. I'm not jumping on a franklin train just because everyone else is.

But then again, I am completely new to this game.

Vote: Zokar

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High