Zombies invade Atlantis. Stargate zombie Mafia game.

Thank you for asking numbers to do that, it was on my mental list of things to do today but I forgot.

Does comtraya mean something?

Gosh darnit! Preview-edit...

@Drixx: He's sort of unknown to me. Made som reasonable posts, but can't say I remember him doing all that much scumhunting. Then again CG is known for a unique style of play isn't he? Maybe I got him mixed with someone else. Either way I'm interested in seeing what you have on CG, and I have to concur with Moar and Kestegs. Asking for permission sounds really bad. If you are town, then you'll want to build the case. Your findings coupled with CG's response has a chance of sparking some good conversation.

It's getting late, and my mind isn't working the best. I'd love to stay up some more, but I really have to get some sleep. But with that said I have a warning for town. While we had a good night all things considered, the storm isn't quite over yet. We have 2, potentially 3 fewer votes today than we should, depending on Number's voting result. I unfortunately have to take credit for 2 of those votes taking a day off.

Indeed, thank you korial. I meant to do it at the start of the day to display my lack of shooting last night.

Vote: Coolguybad

Coolguybad was actually my first choice, until I saw that he was the one who specifically saw that he pointed out who was on my train. That was either very townie and smart, or if there was no scum on that train, it was a very good scum move. I'm not certain yet, so I passes on him in savor of another person on my train who I can't think if a reason to view as town.

Indeed, thank you korial. I meant to do it at the start of the day to display my lack of shooting last night.

Vote: Coolguybad

Coolguybad was actually my first choice, until I saw that he was the one who specifically saw that he pointed out who was on my train. That was either very townie and smart, or if there was no scum on that train, it was a very good scum move. I'm not certain yet, so I passes on him in savor of another person on my train who I can't think if a reason to view as town.

@korial - I didn't see TC's post that the story actually meant something today before I was confused about the night's results. It makes a lot more sense now that he let us know the story is linked to what happened.

I honestly don't see the difference in me saying "I've found CG scummy, anyone else too?" or making a wall of quotes. In both instances I'm saying that I've caught a scum vibe off him ... one just takes a whole lot longer. I am pressed for time so if I'm going to do the whole wall of quotes thing, I'd rather not do it if the folks I view as town aren't getting the same vibe. CG is difficult to read, so I'm not particularly sure the vibe I'm catching is correct.

Also, there's something to be said for how people react to a question like that. Moar, for example, immediately tried to twist what I actually asked into something else and used that manipulation as a basis to paint me scummy. Now let's say I do the wall of quotes, people agree, and I'm right and CG flips scum. What does that say about Moar?

@Korial, @djmbbandie - thank you for your answers. I've had you both on my probable town list for awhile and since neither of you have a clear read it seems worthwhile to at least go back and re-asses what struck me as scummy and wall-o-quote as necessary.

@CG - I'd also like to see your name claim, but I don't expect you to give it up if I'm the only one reading you scum.

I'll name claim, sure.

I'm Siler. I was doc protected last night, which had a positive effect upon me beyond the standard doc protection.

Drixx, you just got the #1 spot on my scum list.

I disagree. I have a very firm town read on Drixx, and will not vote for him today.

Now numbers is the #1 of my scu, list. I'll vote for either of them today. Any cop result will top that as I am more in favor to trust BPC now.

Why won't you be willing to vote Noodle? He's obviously up to something, and not even mentioned as an option by you.

Maybe pay some more attention. As far as I can see the lack of NK's have been explained. Or rather the lack of succesfull NK's, there still seems to have been 2 attempts as per your expectations. The question then is why was there 2 attempts? The two scum factions, or did Numbers let his finger slip?

Disagree. It's quite possible there was only one night kill attempt, and I was not the target.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High