Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

yay!
Now it is time to go to the gym.
but after I get to go to the library. I like the library

*hugs pharphis because I can

Super long day! I want it to end but I still have 3 hours of class :(

GROSS.

Cakes, I will def try that recipe - less dairy to swap out. Question: do you taste egg in it? My DH hates eggs. He's not allergic, he just has an aversion to them.

Yes you taste the egg.

For those that want the recipe in stupid american units

http://bit.ly/H51rrg. Also want unit do you use for smaller measurements of weight?

Although I'm not allergic to eggs, I find carbonara with eggs too rich and I cannot eat it.

what kind of library doesn't open til 10? stupid library.

They should read their own books and get smart.

We use measurements like :
Gallons, quarts, cups, tablespoons, and teaspoons

silly americans.

Corax - paper books? In a building? What is this, the Dark Ages? Do they put a hex on you if you don't bring the paper thingy back? ;)

Corax - paper books? In a building? What is this, the Dark Ages? Do they put a hex on you if you don't bring the paper thingy back? ;)

sadly no they don't. not even a late fee. which is stupid because half the books are overdue or lost copies.
Never had a late fee :smug: from anywhere.

A while back my wife was in dispute with the library when they said that a number of books were not returned. I returned them myself so I knew the went back. The librarian was pissed off and told us to try searching through our house. My wife and I just looked at each other and laughed, we have about 4000 books in our house.

I've found heaven!

Yeah, doesn't work anymore. The computers put an end to that.

*shakes fist at computers*

Those bastards!

Do they have computers at the library? Otherwise.... Meh.

Oh noes. That means the books will all go the way of the yellow and green American flag :rant:

*begins shaking fist again*

I once ran up $70 of late fees. Very embarrassing.

I also got in a huge fight with my university's library over a big stack of books that I know I returned and they never found. Since they were undergoing massive renovations at the time it was totally their fault and I won.

Kegs, seriously? You think I'd use my fist, when I have a perfectly good machete just rusting in the corner over there?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High