Zombies invade Atlantis. Stargate zombie Mafia game.

That was probably the most town thing Laarz could have done.

Also, anyone have any idea why Noodle had a blank flip and why nobody died last night?

I forgot to mention. Today's story is not just for flavour. There is some information that you all can use in there.

Also, anyone have any idea why Noodle had a blank flip and why nobody died last night?

Well it was stegs. Do you pay attention? And thanks stegs, it was time.

I'm really annpoed that we didn't get the flip on Noodle.

I do pay attention Moar, but I apparently missed something because I was expecting 2 kills and we got zero. Now I wonder if there are one or two anti-town factions (when yesterday I was pretty sure there were two) and I'm quite confused by what Kestegs did and why you know about it.

The only possibility that comes to mind is a pro-town group that has group talk which means masons. That would clear up a lot of odd reads I have noted.

I forgot to mention. Today's story is not just for flavour. There is some information that you all can use in there.

So we have a doc save and somebody constructing an android? Better than a death, if if the android is town me thinks.

I do pay attention Moar, but I apparently missed something because I was expecting 2 kills and we got zero. Now I wonder if there are one or two anti-town factions (when yesterday I was pretty sure there were two) and I'm quite confused by what Kestegs did and why you know about it.

The only possibility that comes to mind is a pro-town group that has group talk which means masons. That would clear up a lot of odd reads I have noted.

I have no clue what kestegs did. I just figured from the rules for the voting stick that he didn't pass it on. And that I think was a good thing.

I have no clue what kestegs did. I just figured from the rules for the voting stick that he didn't pass it on. And that I think was a good thing.

Oh ... that was a freudian slip. I didn't mean to type Laarz about destroying the stick. It was the most townie thing that Kestegs could have done, with the possibility mentioned of so many dying last night.

The only way it's an anti-town move is if there are indeed 2 factions and he destroyed it to keep the other faction from getting it... but it feels like a townie play to me.

Now I'm going to bring up something which has been bothering me. If you go through the game you'll see me making comments at CG from time to time. Aside from that one time when he took my initial doubt of BPC's claim and cherry picked ways to make me look scummy with it, CG has not done his usual townie thing. He's not playing his usual townie game. I've got a decidedly scum read on him from his play this game.

Before I go through the trouble of doing a wall of quotes post to show all the little things that have added up, I'd like to know if anyone else is getting the same vibe.

@CG - I'd also like to see your name claim, but I don't expect you to give it up if I'm the only one reading you scum.

I indeed did not pass the stick on.

Who claimed to be a robot yesterday?

Oh yea, it was Korial. Korial, do you have anything to do with the robot repair thing in the story? I guess there's reason why that question shouldn't be answered, but maybe it can be.

Drixx, you just got the #1 spot on my scum list. You asking us to tell you what we think is scum about CG so you can easily build you case for CG afterwards? Not going well with me. You have to build it yourself if you want to get any followers.

First thought, based on the story: noodle=android and will be returning, so no flip? Second thought, based on korials post yesterday: Korial = android.

Other thoughts regarding no kills last night: Mafia is good, doc was better, wifom 1st night led mafia to shoot non cop, doc anticipated and saved someone else(self save?), leaving the doc free to save BPC. Or the mafia is a few steps ahead of us, cop dead N1 or N2, BPC is scum, sacrificed one scum to secure townie cred, shot N2 figuring wed explain it through wifom, and skipped a kill last night to allow BPC one day to "confirm" two scum(from N2 investigation and last nights investigation) as town before they sacrifice him.

Agreed. I can't think of anyone he should have passed it to.

First thought, based on the story: noodle=android and will be returning, so no flip? Second thought, based on korials post yesterday: Korial = android.

Not quite right. Harlan is an android already and makes people into androids. From the story I think we had two kills last night, one was doc saved, the other was androided. Not quite sure what that means.

Drixx, you just got the #1 spot on my scum list. You asking us to tell you what we think is scum about CG so you can easily build you case for CG afterwards? Not going well with me. You have to build it yourself if you want to get any followers.

I don't want you to build a case at all. I simply want to know if people have got a scum vibe off him. If nobody else has, I've probably got a misread. I don't want to go through the thread and wall of quote him if I'm the only one who found things scummy. I also didn't ask anyone else to make a case against him. I only asked if others were getting the same vibe.

So why do you want to take me asking, and let me quote myself here, "I'd like to know if anyone else is getting the same vibe." and turn it into me asking other people to make a case? It's a simple yes or no question. I'd like to know why you're trying to put it into the minds of the people left that I asked other people to make a case against someone, when I simply did no such thing.

If nobody else has a scum read on CG, then I'm not going to waste an hour doing a wall of quotes. If other people go "yeah, something feels off" then it may be worth doing a thorough re-read and quoting.

Now numbers is the #1 of my scu, list. I'll vote for either of them today. Any cop result will top that as I am more in favor to trust BPC now.

Not quite right. Harlan is an android already and makes people into androids. From the story I think we had two kills last night, one was doc saved, the other was androided. Not quite sure what that means.

I saw that TC said the story is not just fluff this time, so potentially there's some clarity help there heh.

I don't want you to build a case at all. I simply want to know if people have got a scum vibe off him. If nobody else has, I've probably got a misread. I don't want to go through the thread and wall of quote him if I'm the only one who found things scummy. I also didn't ask anyone else to make a case against him. I only asked if others were getting the same vibe.

So why do you want to take me asking, and let me quote myself here, "I'd like to know if anyone else is getting the same vibe." and turn it into me asking other people to make a case? It's a simple yes or no question. I'd like to know why you're trying to put it into the minds of the people left that I asked other people to make a case against someone, when I simply did no such thing.

If nobody else has a scum read on CG, then I'm not going to waste an hour doing a wall of quotes. If other people go "yeah, something feels off" then it may be worth doing a thorough re-read and quoting.

If you feel that you have a case against CG, state it. Even if it takes an hour to do so. If you are convinced of him being scum, then it's probably worth your time. Don't ask us what we think, because that's completely unimportant to your personal belief. Either you think he's scum or not.

Asking for other's opinions s like "can I make a case with some success?" or "shouldn't I do it?". You, Sir, are scum.

Did you not read the thread, or did you just decide to ignore me?

Now numbers is the #1 of my scu, list. I'll vote for either of them today. Any cop result will top that as I am more in favor to trust BPC now.

I'm going to have to agree here. Both Drixx and numbers made some really scummy posts today already. There are others that I also think are acting scummy though.

I already figured as much, since you dropped a name relating to doc save, but nice of you to confirm it. :)

Maybe pay some more attention. As far as I can see the lack of NK's have been explained. Or rather the lack of succesfull NK's, there still seems to have been 2 attempts as per your expectations. The question then is why was there 2 attempts? The two scum factions, or did Numbers let his finger slip? Without seeing Nood'es flip, it's a tough nut to crack. But if he was speaking the truth about not having any abilities as neutral, we can assume he was recruited.

So we have a doc save and somebody constructing an android? Better than a death, if if the android is town me thinks.

I wouldn't say it's 100% confirmed, but there was a kill attempt.

I indeed did not pass the stick on.

Who claimed to be a robot yesterday?

Oh yea, it was Korial. Korial, do you have anything to do with the robot repair thing in the story? I guess there's reason why that question shouldn't be answered, but maybe it can be.

Comtraya.

I see you're still as much interested in power role moveements as yesterday. >_>

@Numbers: Place a vote on someone. Doesn't really matter who, but preferably someone you are suspicious of. Bonus points for including a reason.

@TC: Can you please do a vote count when Numbers vote is in? I can get more popcorn for you! *attempted bribery*

Thank you for the correction on who Harlan is. 2 kills are possible as well I suppose.

I don't see any scenario for our cop living through two consecutive nights exposed than the one I gave? What exactly strikes you as scummy about stating what seems obvious? If its because it possibly disparages BPC, who you feel is town, I'd like to remind you that yesterday I was willing to shoot someone mostly off his read, and that I said I think its highly unlikely that he is scum...however, him living puts a lot of doubt in my mind about his town status. I'd also like to specify that I do not think our doctor should claim or anything to clear up this situation.

If you feel that you have a case against CG, state it. Even if it takes an hour to do so. If you are convinced of him being scum, then it's probably worth your time. Don't ask us what we think, because that's completely unimportant to your personal belief. Either you think he's scum or not.

Asking for other's opinions s like "can I make a case with some success?" or "shouldn't I do it?". You, Sir, are scum.

I made a case against numbers yesterday and lots of people seemed to agree and then at the 11th hour, without new info or any kind of good defense from numbers, the train jumped back to Noodle.

Also, you may want to abandon "X = scum" positions. Not all of us are fully up to speed on all the meta variables on these forums. I view CG as one of the better players here and I generally find it hard to read him, and I thought I'd ask a simple question to check myself. I made a case yesterday that I thought was solid and people disagreed, and I simply don't have the time to make a case against someone that nobody else has a bad vibe on.

If I were scum I'd just make a case and do as much cherry picking and scum implication on the person as I could. Sometimes it's like land mines around here lol.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High