Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

I object! If anybody gets to eat kamappie it should be me! Besides with all the pineapples he eats I'm pretty sure its gonna taste like pineapple... mmm pineapple...

Ah! Hello Mrs Kamap. Nobody's going to eat your husband. I think.

Skjolde: that's pineapples for you. They're weird. I've heard somewhere if you for many many years handle pinapples - the fruit, the juice - you lose your fingerprints.

Thank you Vivi, I kind of like my hubby the way he is. But you're right about the pinapples (I think it goes for all kinds of citrus-fruits)...

Ah! Hello Mrs Kamap. Nobody's going to eat your husband. I think.

Skjolde: that's pineapples for you. They're weird. I've heard somewhere if you for many many years handle pinapples - the fruit, the juice - you lose your fingerprints.
yay acids?

I'm sick and feeling very sorry for myself and no one watched my funny Breaking Bad video!! I have a terrible sore throat, headache, all my joints are aching, my stomach is upset, and I am generally grumpy. :(

Barkeep, a hot toddy if you please - that's whiskey, hot water, sugar or honey, and a big slice of lemon with cloves stuck through it.

*returns from basketball.

Kind of nice to know I haven't lost my skills after not playing for 9 months.

*serves hot toddy

*serves iced Dew

Are you from the South? I remember Ole Miss has a chant about hot toddys?

Your video wasn't available on mobile. I really hate it when people do that. I also don't really understand why they do.

I'm not from the South, but from another whiskey drinking area. Kestegs, hate what? Posting videos? Oh well, never mind ... it was good for a chuckle. If you want to see it, go to thechive.com and search for Walt gives Hank the wrong CD.

Sounds like the flu! The bar needs to be disinfected again, get your flamethrowers people!

I hope you feel better soon and that the hot toddy does its job.

MMM pineapples, they will remove your fingerprints on your hands and from the inside of your body! Though they are so so very tasty.

Define eating though *wink wink nudge nudge, say no more*

Does that counts as a desinfected bar?
If not lets commence the burning.

*Doesn't wait for an answer and start the burning anyhow*

Where's Moar when you need her?

*begins barbequing penguin

Labor Day Penguin Cookout tomorrow!

*serves Dew

*serves wine

*serves sangria

I'm not from the South, but from another whiskey drinking area. Kestegs, hate what? Posting videos? Oh well, never mind ... it was good for a chuckle. If you want to see it, go to thechive.com and search for Walt gives Hank the wrong CD.

Sorry, I just meant that I hate it when the creator of the video makes it unavailable to view from mobile devices. I imagine you had no idea it was even an issue.

Zokar explodes all over the place! :D

Kulle story, bro.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High