Warhammer 40K Mafia Game Thread

1. Because he raised his hand.

2. He was pretty clear about what the role might be like, and it didn't sound anything like a cult.

Wait, really? Where did he describe it?

I DEFINITELY won't answer this during twilight. I was thinking of waiting till the dead thread to answer but I might be persuaded to answer after a role claim. Convince me.

Maybe kegs knows more about the recruiting than I do, but this question to me seems like you are looking for good targets to recruit.

Maybe kegs knows more about the recruiting than I do, but this question to me seems like you are looking for good targets to recruit.
I bet mafia (or neutral) recruit a player and that player retains their abilities. At least, I think that's why CG wouldn't say anything. Or maybe it's not recruitment at all and someone's alignment just changes from neutral to mafia or town to neutral or neutral to town. I don't know

I thought it was in this thread, but it's in the opening post in the sign up thread. I also realized on reading it again that it doesn't say alignment might change, but win con.

I thought it was in this thread, but it's in the opening post in the sign up thread. I also realized on reading it again that it doesn't say alignment might change, but win con.

Scum slip. By sign up thread he means PM

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

How do you know they use quicktopic? Are you in it as well?

How do you know that I know or don't know what it is that I may or may not know about things I know nothing about??

You are looking very suspicious right now and I may or may not know this.

Aaaannnnddd TC makes it into position 2 on my list!

Now who wants to be third?

Gory changed his pic after it was brought up as scummy. Yikes, he hasn't changed it in like a year.

Vote: Gloryholeyani

pffft. It's only been 10 months. Also, tell me more about what players said about me and/or my avatar being scummy...

And for those keeping score at home, I changed my avatar in response to kestegs post #84.

Something about you having your hand raised while asking those to raise their hands if they want to have their alignment change.

"Something about...." Nice non-answer answer.

One minute you sound like you not only know exactly what others and thinking and why, but also agree. You were the first to call me scummy. The next minute you aren't so enthused about making the case against someone that's more about ones avatar than the words they said.

You sound like you're the expert on recruiting. I'm not sure anyone else even thinks recruiting exists and if they do, I don't think they've talked about it.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High