The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

Damn, I thought I was only 6 hours ahead you you, Zokar. Pretoria, South Africa is 9 hours ahead of LA? 22:50 here now.

well, we have more than our fair share of fake wanna be celebrity slut clones who dress with as little clothing as possible and behave as fake as seen on TV in order to land a rich guy who is equally as shallow... if that's what you mean ;)

Guinness sucks. Kilkenny is even worse. Grolsh is the devil's beer :yuck:

Amstel Lager ftw!

Silly Solar, let me show you where you are going wrong!

blam! BLAM! BLAMBLAMBLAM! BLAM! BLAM!

*loads RPG*

Wait. What?

You can't spell check a name loz! It doesn't work that way. Or doe sit? Nah...

It works precisely that way, and here's why:

*reaches for RPG*

*pause*

I'm. Only confuse because its not evenn 11 pl and I soldier drank a liter of Bacardi razz, and 2 shots. Of the Bacardi I shared 2 drinks. I could provably join the party again now, but 3 weeks with a lot of overtime, and minimal alchol consumption preety much means too much for me. So while I don't feel like puking atm, I don't feel like jpinigng the party. It's so nice and cosy underr the blanket. Reading the forums. :D

Best post of the last two weeks :yes:

:guiness:

well, we have more than our fair share of fake wanna be celebrity slut clones who dress with as little clothing as possible and behave as fake as seen on TV in order to land a rich guy who is equally as shallow... if that's what you mean ;)

When can I move to LA? Err, yes that's exactly what I mean. ;)

But in seriousness, what they say about about LA is true? Lots of shallowness there?

It is actually a bit depressing from what I read in novels. Jon Kellerman's novels seem to always portray a hopeless, shallow and existential side of the city.

Okar being one of them.

One of the girls or one of the rich dudes that the girls wanna be with?

One of the penguins that all of the girls want to secretly be with whilst siphonong off the rich dudes realisable assets. :yes:

It's a sinister old polar planet.

What?

I have had two, but I don't recall how many I had between those two. It's tricky.

Fortunately the borboubn is having a sobering eddect om ne :yes;

I am far too equimagnanimous to be conserned over your attampt at a lofty manner, Solar. Way too chilled for that. You ... ah, c'mere ya lug, let me noogie yer noggin :nod:

When can I move to LA? Err, yes that's exactly what I mean. ;)

But in seriousness, what they say about about LA is true? Lots of shallowness there?

It is actually a bit depressing from what I read in novels. Jon Kellerman's novels seem to always portray a hopeless, shallow and existential side of the city.

One does get that feeling yeah... It's not all doom and gloom, but what do you expect when you cram that many people in one place :D

Okar being one of them.

One of the penguins that all of the girls want to secretly be with whilst siphonong off the rich dudes realisable assets. :yes:

It's a sinister old polar planet.

What?

Here here!! :guiness::guiness::guiness: I think...

I am far too equimagnanimous to be conserned over your attampt at a lofty manner, Solar. Way too chilled for that. You ... ah, c'mere ya lug, let me noogie yer noggin :nod:

Hehe! Give him a few of :guiness::guiness::guiness: and lets get the party started!

Well played, Okar. Here's 50p for the pool table! :yes:

idk, some disney cartoon *shrugs* clearly disney is not the same as I remember it growing up!

Apparently not.

every ThunderCat and Goryani :)

Wait? You're saying that kegs is in every ThunderCat and Goryani?

That is exactly what we mean.

I'm not sitting on that table!

Agreed!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High