Thiiis is MFO!! (signups and progress)

I got infected with shiny drop-itis, A decent drop comes along and i die before i can pick it up because i am so focused on it, it was a long run back...

I don't have that luxury in HC. Minimal runs so far, hopefully will have more time...sorry to my team if I don't pick up my game.

When the zod dropped I didn't even realize the unique was still alive and standing beside it.

Then when I went on a spree and told everyone I know about it I brought the game back up with the zod still sitting there on the ground. Ooops :p would have been awful to forget to pick it up.
SO AWFUL

ahh well after 150 pindle runs i got 1 qualifier -.- and its a crappy one
got a load of rare spiderwed sashes - pindle really is saving it for tomorrow - or for today after the dinner ^^

yey ^^
and then pindle will drop me a tyraels afterwards - ok i know that he can't drop that one but still
are there any other items pindle can't drop

And cow set. (anni and torch too, but i don't count that as it's bnet only)

Well hot as hell here and predictions are that this weekend it's gonna be even hotter. Hopefully my drops will make me feel warm inside as well. Just finished my pre-MFO dinner and printed out the scoresheet. Jetzt geht's los!

Go team Repsect..err..Respect :grouphug:

So, forst day of running is complete. I actually got more time than I thought I would. Pindle was easily killed not once but lots and lots of times. moah ha ha ha!!! *evil laughter*

2 qualifiers, one of them I have never found previously so that's nice! Tomorrow: I bet I will find 2 more qualifiers and also a jah

Ok, it was big problem for me found my trade profile and post something like that on this new skin but I did it :) Now I see that I am not able to do it better, sorry for that, so if someone can correct it after me I would apreciate it

----
Baal
----
Thyiad [1.13d SC FAM]
Cyrax [1.13c SC FAM]
WoRG [1.13d SC FAM]
zemaj [1.13d SC FAM]
SkaMan [1.13d HC FAM]
Fabian [1.13d SC FAM]
Paradigmshift [1.13d SC FAM]
Malicious [1.13d SC FAM FTS]
zgpmf [1.13d SC FAM]

--------
Ancient Tunnels
--------
Kimppi [1.13d SC FAM]
pharphis [1.13d HC FAM FTS]
Anaesthesia [1.13d SC FAM FTS]
Fabian [1.13d SC FAM]
frozzzen [1.13d SC FAM]
Pyrotechnician [1.13d HC FAM FTS]
Jason Maher [1.13d SC FAM FTS]
hernang [1.13d SC FAM Probation]

--------------
Other Level 85 Areas
--------------
pharphis [1.13d HC FAM FTS]
Nagisa [1.13d SC FAM]
zaphodbrx [1.13d SC FAM FTS]
WoRG [1.13d SC FAM]
Ilandalar [1.13d HC FAM]
Malevolent [1.13d SC FAM] FTS
Malicious [1.13d SC FAM FTS]
Thyiad [1.13d SC FAM]
Fabian [1.13d SC FAM]
FoE [1.13d HC FAM]
Pyrotechnician [1.13d HC FAM FTS]
zgpmf [1.13d SC FAM]
Jason [1.13d SC FAM]
horseheadnebula 1.13d SC FAM
bassano http://www.purediablo.com/forums/showthread.php?755566-Trade-profil-Bassano (1.13d SC FAM)

-------------------
Pindle+
-------------------
zgpmf [1.13d SC FAM]
Kitteh [1.13d SC FAM]
zemaj [1.13d SC FAM]
Fabian [1.13d SC FAM]
Moar [1.13d SC FAM]
omg I can't believe someone actually is making me sign up [1.13d SC FAM]
Mr Teach [1.13d SC FAM Probation]
Jason [1.13d SC FAM FTS]
nulio [1.13d SC FAM]
scrcrw [1.13d SC FAM]
queenEm [1.13c SC FAM]
BaronScarpia [1.13d SC FAM FTS]
zaphodbrx [1.13d SC FAM FTS]

------
Teams
------
Team Kittens!!! - Paradigmshift, frozzzen, Nagisa, omgwtfbbqpwned, nulio
Team KCPPF Respect Y'all - Kitteh, Cyrax, Pharphis, Pyrotechnician, FredofErik
Team Fail - Jason, Thyiad, Kimppi, Ilandalar, mr teach.

--------------------
Availible for teams
--------------------
zaph
WoRG
zemaj
Malevolent
Fabian

--------------------
--------------------

Pretty happy with my first days running, got quite a few grailers, 48 qualifiers (I'm keeping every elite set/unique for this). My nec also dinged 94... Making him my highest toon now since restarting. Should hit 95 before the end of the MFO too. I can really notice the difference the last few levels have made as to how fast my merc can crush down Baal!

Hope everyone else is having some good luck :thumbup:

If i understand it right than qualifiers are only items that are in the scoresheet?
If so than i got 4 qualifiers ( the aforementioned crappy one i now have two times - and i got one even crappier one - but the last one is nice - not really giving a lot of points but it is an item i was looking for)
so yeah first day of the MFO is don for me - did 210 pindle runs - but only because my patience is so short tomorrow i want to get some more runs done

I wish you all good luck - may i have the best

Looks like Pindle hates me as usual. I only have one qualifier. Think he died about 300 times today. I won't play tomorrow and Sunday we'll have to see how well I survived Saturday. Not good odds there. But he'll get killed many more times next week, so I'm not desperate yet. ;)

found a mal rune :p highest rune self found since re-start.

i have 8 qualifiers now, but i hope that none of them see my final 5, because if they do i definately won't win!

@Mr teach: That's right if it's not on the scoresheet of your area it doesn't qualify. If it is: the higher the score for that item the better. Top 5 will be your 5 highest scoring items, which (in theory) could be 5 times the same item.

Day 1 done. Disappointed i didn't get a HR at run 2. Somewhat made up by the um in the next run. And some more with the jah in run 38.

Got 14 qualifiers, but really hope none of them make it to the final five.

Lvling goes ok, but it's still a good way to go till 98. Still that'll remain my goal for this MFO.

350 /p7 runs done, 0 useful/high scoring items. Pretty standard, for me anyway. Hope others (and by others, I mean non-Joanna Kittens!!!!) have better luck as the grind continues.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High