Thiiis is MFO!! (signups and progress)

Small question, can I sign up now when it is just few hours late?
I missed a thread
If it is no problem, I will put my name into Other Areas category
thanks for answer

You're in.

I'm guessing the supervisor doesn't want updates from last years MFO emailed to them, hehe.

On the topic of supervisors, any chance we could get the first post updated with the supervisors for each category?

And I managed to reroll my WSK maps again for Baal, finally got an awesome one like my old necro had :) Good luck everyone!

I will as soon as I get Anaesthesias email.

I'm starting to run now, good luck all. :)

runs have been good, and i have my 5 qualifiers now, not exacty top 5 material though.

I hacve nearly 200 items in ym MFO stash so far though, i pick up so much junk!

So, the updates thing, we just PM the supervisor every 2-3 days, that works?
It'd be nice to have the list of supervisors and participants in the first post.

Did a couple of hours. 8 qualifiers so far, and two that will most likely be in my final top 5 so I'm not complaining. Not a lot of decent non-qualifiers.. Duriel's, Bartuc's, a couple of resist SCs. Highest rune is a Dol.

Had to abandon my last run as I ran into the nasty Might/Fana double boss pack archers.

So I just started to run my Pindle girl and I have a problem deciding what to go for: FCR or MF? If I aim for 105 in fcr I will only get around 200 in mf. If I go with all my best mf gear (which is not much perhaps..) I get 0 in fcr and 450 in mf. For pindle the run time will be around the same in killing but the teleporting to him drives me crazy with 0 fcr!!! What to do??

So I just started to run my Pindle girl and I have a problem deciding what to go for: FCR or MF? If I aim for 105 in fcr I will only get around 200 in mf. If I go with all my best mf gear (which is not much perhaps..) I get 0 in fcr and 450 in mf. For pindle the run time will be around the same in killing but the teleporting to him drives me crazy with 0 fcr!!! What to do??

Breakpints are 0,9,20,37,63,105,200 so I'd have at least 37, or 63 if you wear spirit shield, and rest into mf.

I got infected with shiny drop-itis, A decent drop comes along and i die before i can pick it up because i am so focused on it, it was a long run back...

Yes, just getting over 37 meant a lot actually. Thanks for the advice.

@Nagisa: I am happy to be in too but do not expect very much from me because I am lazy slacker just more then 2 years
@omg: nice to see you in table too :)

This thread suddenly started to smell old :p Welcome bass :]

Ok start for me (runewise at least) but would still like to see those TC 87 stuff you know...

Hi there bassano. Nice to see you join!

@zgpmf: it would be awesome to see the final participations list in the first topic :D

Pretty sure it was in this thread. Maaaybe the bar. I was too distracted by AT at the time.

Oh dear, where has all my luck gone. Barely any finds at all. I do have 5 qualifiers, but they're all bad ones. One grailer though, but just one of those rubbishy uniques with not even close to perfect stats.

Edit: I checked the scores and it turns out that the rubbishy unique is one of the top five scorers :)
Maybe not such a bad day after all.

Last edited:
I already got yellow diadem, blue archon staff, blue legendary mallet... Pindle is just saving for next week.:coffee:

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High