The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

Well we dont get to pick our parents, but they usually have our best interests at heart. Do you have any flashbacks to the first time they kicked you out of the nest and shouted *fly, kestegs fly* ?

I try to stay away from drugs actually.

But one time a piece of the sky fell and hit me in the head.

I was raised by mockingbirds in the wild. I taught them how to fly; they taught me how to mock. A true symbiotic relationship.

Oh that, its just Kowolski part of an elite strike force,nothing to see here

Funny, I've been watching that animation lately and it makes me laugh on early mornings. I like Rico, he always seems to be up to something. :evil2:

1244222813_riko_multfilm_madagaskar.gif

For a cartoon series, especially one based on a movie, its a actually pretty funny/good. Watched it quite a bit myself.

For a cartoon series, especially one based on a movie, its a actually pretty funny/good. Watched it quite a bit myself.

It is and it does cheer me up early in the morning. They're damn funny penguins.

I like mort, that guy is hilarious!

But a bit over the top on the whole foot fetish thing.

You'd like to think penguins are funny and cute, but they're not.
They have some truly horrifying habits. They're the only creatures in the animal kingdom, apart from Man, who regularly employ extortion, blackmail and tax evasion in their daily lives.

In other news, I was forced to clean my motorbike today. People were refusing to believe it is actually a Ducati, as it was dirty. Apparently, real Ducatis are never dirty. I must have missed that memo. Oh, and people ask me the mileage on the bike - I tell them 26000 miles. They say, "2600 miles, that's a lot!". I tried to correct them the first few times, and say "No, twenty-six thousand!" and they'd go all blank-faced on me, like I was crazy. Apparently, Ducatis never go over 3000 miles.
I end up telling them that it's a Honda, when they ask the mileage, and a Yamaha, when it's dirty. Simplifies things.

You'd like to think penguins are funny and cute, but they're not.
They have some truly horrifying habits. They're the only creatures in the animal kingdom, apart from Man, who regularly employ extortion, blackmail and tax evasion in their daily lives.

In other news, I was forced to clean my motorbike today. People were refusing to believe it is actually a Ducati, as it was dirty. Apparently, real Ducatis are never dirty. I must have missed that memo. Oh, and people ask me the mileage on the bike - I tell them 26000 miles. They say, "2600 miles, that's a lot!". I tried to correct them the first few times, and say "No, twenty-six thousand!" and they'd go all blank-faced on me, like I was crazy. Apparently, Ducatis never go over 3000 miles.
I end up telling them that it's a Honda, when they ask the mileage, and a Yamaha, when it's dirty. Simplifies things.

You'll just confuse your motorbike.

I don't think real penguins are necessarely cute, I think the Penguins of Madagascar sort of are.

I think the real ones are a bit cute ate least, just not as cute as they animate them usually.

I'm starting to worry about you vivi, he's not real ya know! Don't fall in love with cartoons!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High