This just in...

Rub Al Khali

Dec 14, 2010
This just in...

Man resurrected after seventy eighty minutes under, sources tell us he has insight into the mystical beyond.

Interview at mans home in Jacksonville, FL.

Steph: "This is Stephanie Kralevich reporting live here at the mans home. Tell us about your experience Henry."

Henry Weinhert: "Well you see Steph. God informed me that eternity isn't exactly set up yet, theres about a 3 trillion year estimated wait. But the good news if we all get to have alittle fun while we wait."

Steph: "This sounds intriguing! What kind of fun do you mean?"

Henry Weinhert: "Well he has given us all a white room for waiting, equiped with 79 inch 1280 HD Television. Now he can't keep coming back to entertain us, cause eternity takes alot of his time and effort. But..."

Steph: "But what Henry?"

Weinhert: "Well i came to realize that he gave us 5 video games and a pet of our choice to `pass the time`. Sadly i didn't take enough effort when i was young to enjoy video games so the ones that were lotted to me were;

Beauty and the Beast - NES
Space Jam - Sega Saturn
Tony Hawk - Game Boy Color
Sim Ant - Computer
And Frogger - Intellivision"

Steph:
"Oh S*&%T, i need to go play some better games!"

Henry: "Wait, you didn't even ask me what animal i chose!?"

So? If you could have any 5 games, for trillions of years.
What would they be?
And becareful, Because we don't know if God is a pokemon fan...

Also, choose one animal, never gets old, never dies.

The-Final-Battle-dogs-kitten.jpg

My Answers

1. Skate 2 - Infinite Replayability at it's best.
2. Diablo 2 - Of course? After a trillion years i might wipe my stashes and start over.
3. GTA IV - If i miss the real world, this is what i would imagine it's like in a few years anyway.
4. L4D II - Tough decision, but i want a FPS in my list. Wonder if our Room has XBLive?
5. Still pondering... But FF7 Is sounding tempting, especially since i havn't played it yet... Might as well get around to it in death.

Pet Animal: Velociraptor named Elvis.

Last edited:
Re: This just in...

Drat, I was expecting an epic comeback thread! :\

Assuming I could muster the proper resolve when faced with the ever-after, I believe I would refuse any forms of entertainment. I believe complete isolation and deprivation would be extremely beneficial to my psyche under such circumstances. Of course, it would be rather hard to reject the offer of a pet...

Games:

Batman: Arkham Asylum
Diablo II
Shadow of the Colossus
???*
???*

Pet:

Nemo (cockatiel)

*Remaining choices are dependent on online gaming support.

Shadow of the Colossus is an excellent decision! When faced with an idea bigger then our pysche could ever comprehend our natural instinct is to fight.

What could be more calming then tackling the biggest scale enemies ever created while you pondered death after life.

Cockatiel's not all there cracked up to be though, we ended up selling two of them for the price of the cage. Early morning alarm clocks are only useful when they have a snooze.

EDIT+

"Drat, I was expecting an epic comeback thread! :/ "

To pretend to be what you are, but don't want to be, is unhealthy. Why else would we have ever morphing DNA?

Last edited:

diablo 2
donkey kong country(the original)
secret of evermore
some sort of multiplayer shootie game
age of empires 2.

provided it wasn't incined to eat me = bear

diablo 2
donkey kong country(the original)
secret of evermore
some sort of multiplayer shootie game
age of empires 2.

provided it wasn't incined to eat me = bear

Rofl, a bear would be awesome!

I'm starting to think middle of the week is the wrong time to post about dieing. We are all so close to cutting the rope as is.

Secret of evermore sounds totally fun though!
"a boy and his dog start tripping balls in this histortically based puzzle game."
Sign me up.

Anyone ever played the Alundra series? Heard it can get pretty trippy.

never been able to get a hold of alundra. never finished evermore either. which is why it made the list.

never been able to get a hold of alundra. never finished evermore either. which is why it made the list.

Could have bought number 2 awhile ago, had the cash, it was decent condition ect...
But i wanted to get the original before i was tempted to test the integrity of a series on it's sequel.

Speaking of beating games, i should add Super Mario as my 5th... Could never finish it for some reason. Maybe a trillion odd years would do the trick.

or died lots. due to sephirothage.

One of the most entertaining offtopic threads I've seen so far ^_~

Well, here are my games:
- Diablo II
- Ragnarok Online (pre-renewal, ofc.)
- Ultimate Mortal Kombat III (sega/psone)
- Emperor: the Batle for Dune
- Dance Dance Revolution (I'm not too good at it yet, but I really got hooked on it recently)

The pet of my choice is a fox. Foxes are kind of messy, but they are vivid, curious and playful.

FF7, one of the best ff-games and the best psx-game ever. At least i have defeated Sephiroth 35 times. 5 times with MAX stats with sources. We are talking about some billions runs in the submarine-area at harbour. :)

Chrono Trigger
Final Fantasy VII
Pokémon Yellow (I'm like a child when i touch this game.)
Vagrant Story

Final Fantasy 7 :nod:
Diablo II LOD
Starcraft: Brood War
Caesar III or Civilization IV, can't decide
Halo (the whole series would be preferable, but if I could only take one it would be Halo 3)

Also up for consideration were Street Fighter II, Tekken 3, Madden Football, FF 8,9, and 12, as well as Ocarina of Time.

A dog ofcourse.

Diablo2 (duh)
Open Transport Tycoon Deluxe (haven't played it cause I can only have one major addiction at a time ^^)
Latest PES (I never get enough of PES)
GTA4 (still haven't played it)
WoW (I always have avoided this game, but if I had eternity....)

Adriana Lima dressed as a Cat counts?

hum interesting thread

1 Rogue
2 battletoads (hey if i have a few million years i might be able to beat it)
3 fallout 2
4 Demon souls
5 Knightmare chess( hey why not chaos is fun)

As for a pet i would choose a wolf

hmmm

1. FF7.
This got me into playstation, FF and jrpgs. Cliché, I know. FF6 on a strong 2nd place and FF12 on a 3rd.
2. Majora's Mask.
I know, I know. "Wat.. not Oot or LttP!!!111", you say? As much as I've played the *explicit word* out of Ocarina of Time (and loved every moment of it), MM just feels so much more/deeper/better. The NPC's feel like real people and I actually care about them. I'm also more fan of a tragedy/realistic route than the usual fairytail/happy ending route. I've never finished LttP since I always end up abusing the quicksave function on emulators and losing motivation shortly after. I wish I owned the snes cartridge :(
3. Diablo 2.
No wall of text here. "D2 Grailing is a way of life".
4. Minecraft.
My minecraft weakness is lava. One example:
Clock is 4pm and I start up MC. I make a quarry to the bottom and start working my way in whatever direction I choose. I run into lava. I have no diamonds to make a diamond pickaxe. I decide to make the rest of my steel into buckets and start collecting lava source blocks. Lava pool seems to be connected to a lava lake... Okay, I guess I'll make an obsidian floor and mine it later when I find diamonds. Stopping sometime later as the lava seems endless. Clock is now 2am... :/
Several sessions later, the lava was emptied before I found any diamonds. Turned out that mining the obsidian required almost an entire diamond pickaxe. Yeah...
5. I'm keeping 5 open for now as I have Fallout 1+2 and Planescape: Torment on the schedule. (edit. I also need to play Vagrant Story some day)

I'm a cat person in real life, but I guess a Koala would fit my lazy nature better.

Assuming there's multiplayer (and there better be, competition is the only thing that can give a game trillion year re-playability imo):

1) Starcraft 2 -with all future expansions and future balance patches. If I'm only allowed games in their current state, I'll go with Starcraft: BW instead. Competitive gameplay to the max.

2) Kartrider -brilliant competitive racing game that's only available in asia, unfortunately. I played the northamerica beta and fell in love. Then they stopped developing it for NA release and broke my heart.

3) League of Legends - a refined DotA clone. Good fun. Healthy skill cap.

4) Civilization IV - I mostly play this for the replayable single-player, but if I had trillions of years I think I could get into the multiplayer.

5) Diablo II - I expect that unless I wipe my stash several times, D2 would eventually lose my interest. But it is one of the more replayable single-player games I've ever played. The lack of balanced competitive play, though, prevents this from being higher on the list.

As far as animal... I think I'd choose a human female. Or if we're allowed mythical creatures, I might go with a succubus. :p

1) Diablo 2. Shock, eh?
2) Diablo 1 w/Hellfire. Never gets old
3) Castlevania 3. My fave NES game
4) Far Cry 2. I'm one of the few in the world who <3 this game I think (PC version)
5) Final Fantasy VIII. (yes, that's EIGHT)

Pet - My old kitteh Sneakers. I don't miss pet stains, but I do miss the companionship. :(

Okay, I think I now know which games would complete my selection.

Games:

Batman: Arkham Asylum
I find stealth action games to be ridiculously fun. I considered picking Metal Gear Solid, but I think B:AA is both more enjoyable and more replayable overall.
Battlefield 1942
I need to get my FPS fix somehow. Since the status of online support is currently undetermined, I decided to play it safe and pick a FPS with bot support for offline play.
Diablo II
Pure addiction.
Minecraft
I have never actually played Minecraft, but it seems to be both fun and time consuming. Since I would have an eternity at my disposal and few other creative outlets, it is quite possible that I would eventually cherish Minecraft above all else.
Shadow of the Colossus
I need at least one game that feels epic. SotC is quite possibly the most epic game I have ever played. Also, slaying a colossus would be my way of telling God to go :censored: himself.

Honourable Mention: Pokemon
I would have loved to pick a Pokemon game, but not being able to catch them all would be infuriating. If a version with every pokemon available for capture existed, then it would probably be on my list.
Pet:

Nemo (cockatiel)
This is my actual pet in real life, so it has a great deal of sentimental value to me. I briefly considered listing a black bear or similarly sized wild animal with sharp teeth and claws, which I would fight for amusement whenever I would become bored with games, but I think emotional attachment is a more of a necessity.

Wow this exploded in the morning, loving all the picks so far!

Vulpine

"One of the most entertaining offtopic threads I've seen so far ^_~

Well, here are my games:
- Diablo II
- Ragnarok Online (pre-renewal, ofc.)
- Ultimate Mortal Kombat III (sega/psone)
- Emperor: the Batle for Dune
- Dance Dance Revolution (I'm not too good at it yet, but I really got hooked on it recently)

The pet of my choice is a fox. Foxes are kind of messy, but they are vivid, curious and playful."

Random sper of the moment idea that really captured my attention.

Nice list! Dance dance revolution would be a fantastic way to stay in shape, who wants to do push ups everyday for eternity.

Thanks man!
Battle for dune is a gem i've been meaning to pick up for ages! You adding it to the list has sealed the deal, time to give it a in depth look.

Fox! Awesome! You got style my friend. Name it killer or bruno.

fox.jpg

If you picked this guy, he could even play hide and seek with you.

Klonki

"FF7, one of the best ff-games and the best psx-game ever. At least i have defeated Sephiroth 35 times. 5 times with MAX stats with sources. We are talking about some billions runs in the submarine-area at harbour.

Chrono Trigger
Final Fantasy VII
Pokémon Yellow (I'm like a child when i touch this game.)
Vagrant Story"

I have the original copy of ff7 + Offical Strategy Guide. But i guess i'm waiting for the right free month to play it :thumbup:.

Your list touched my heart! All those beautiful PSX games... But with an extra spot, why not add like Diablo 1, or Simcity 2000?

And a llama is always a popular choice God says, for those undecided on which pet to enjoy for a trillion or two.

Drewgie

"
Final Fantasy 7
Diablo II LOD
Starcraft: Brood War
Caesar III or Civilization IV, can't decide
Halo (the whole series would be preferable, but if I could only take one it would be Halo 3)

Also up for consideration were Street Fighter II, Tekken 3, Madden Football, FF 8,9, and 12, as well as Ocarina of Time.

A dog ofcourse.
"

Awesome drewgie, i wonder if you could teach the dog to play halo? Maybe reconsider for a monkey or gorilla.

Teach him the ultra kill combos on street fighter, bastard would probably just spam them though. God would be up there like, maybe they did descend from apes....

nulio

"
Diablo2 (duh)
Open Transport Tycoon Deluxe (haven't played it cause I can only have one major addiction at a time ^^)
Latest PES (I never get enough of PES)
GTA4 (still haven't played it)
WoW (I always have avoided this game, but if I had eternity....)

Adriana Lima dressed as a Cat counts?
"

haha, love the shear genius of your picks,

Diablo 2, a no brainer of course.

Open Transport Tycoon Deluxe! What a move, you could be a million years deep into your Pro Evolution Soccer kick and still have a game you havn't played!

PES, Let the games beginnnnn.

GTA4, might say this is the best leap of faith ever? Can't remember who else was on par with Nulio's genius, and picked this incredible title?

WoW, wow.

Adriana Lima has already picked her game selection and pet. It goes as follows.

Barbie world 1.
Barbie world 2.
Barbie world 3.
Alone in the Dark 4? Who would have guessed.
Barbie world 4.

And of course her pet was nulio in a horn dog suit... Maybe you have something there.

lone_wolf

"hum interesting thread

1 Rogue
2 battletoads (hey if i have a few million years i might be able to beat it)
3 fallout 2
4 Demon souls
5 Knightmare chess( hey why not chaos is fun)

As for a pet i would choose a wolf"

Impressive... It's dark, it's gothic, it's howlingly intriguing.

Battletoads is indeed one of those nightmares that last your whole childhood, torn by the fact that you've beat everything BUT it, and super mario 1.

Fallout 2 is installed on my computer, yet i found the learning too in depth for the beer or two i had comsumed. Maybe i'll give it another go :thumbsup: .

Another fun pick, to actually beat would be Yo!Noid. Anyone ever attempted to un-gamegenie conquer this little pizza eating phenomenon?

potter

"
I'm a cat person in real life, but I guess a Koala would fit my lazy nature better."

I feel you brother...
funny-pictures-hard-work-pays-off-in-the-long-run.jpg

Ps.
Loved reading about your minecraft adventures.

Tadzio

"Assuming there's multiplayer (and there better be, competition is the only thing that can give a game trillion year re-playability imo):

1) Starcraft 2 -with all future expansions and future balance patches. If I'm only allowed games in their current state, I'll go with Starcraft: BW instead. Competitive gameplay to the max.

2) Kartrider -brilliant competitive racing game that's only available in asia, unfortunately. I played the northamerica beta and fell in love. Then they stopped developing it for NA release and broke my heart.

3) League of Legends - a refined DotA clone. Good fun. Healthy skill cap.

4) Civilization IV - I mostly play this for the replayable single-player, but if I had trillions of years I think I could get into the multiplayer.

5) Diablo II - I expect that unless I wipe my stash several times, D2 would eventually lose my interest. But it is one of the more replayable single-player games I've ever played. The lack of balanced competitive play, though, prevents this from being higher on the list.

As far as animal... I think I'd choose a human female. Or if we're allowed mythical creatures, I might go with a succubus. :p"

Great list, great details, great attitude towards uncertainy, greatness indeed!
But,
Remember, current games have yet to pass the test of time my friend.

With that said, impressive picks. Competitive by nature is good, but who knows if the internet will last? What if the plug gets pulled within the first few million years?
Then you'd be wishing you picked battletoads.

As for your pet, makes me wonder about your girlfriend :p .

Wolfgang Abenteuer

"1) Diablo 2. Shock, eh?
2) Diablo 1 w/Hellfire. Never gets old
3) Castlevania 3. My fave NES game
4) Far Cry 2. I'm one of the few in the world who <3 this game I think (PC version)
5) Final Fantasy VIII. (yes, that's EIGHT)

Pet - My old kitteh Sneakers. I don't miss pet stains, but I do miss the companionship. "

Yes thats 8! haha, well played.

For some reason i see you as the kind of guy who would get by just fine. God would show up 4.8 trillion years later like, "Well the partys in the center of the universe, you ready?" And you say
"Well, can i have a few more million to finish up this hellfire grail? Plus my FF8 stats arn't maxed, for an omnious being you've got terrible timing man."

Thanks everyone for posting, social experiments for the twisted minds of gamers everywhere.

But remember,
94.34125% of all facts are made up on the spot.

Last edited:
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High