What Was Your Best Drop Today?

Re: What Was Your Best Drop Today?

My first Dclone event for more than a year -> 16/11/8.

Lo, Dragonscale (good for anything?) and eth Tresher. I definitely love WSK.

Update: Mal from Shenk minion. ROFL.
UpdateOMFG: 15str, 15 vita, 70 poison res Sandstorm Trek. :)

Last edited:

jah rune during a trav run...damn.

got an ohm over the weekend too.

EDIT: Just got a BK in the SAME GAME too lolol woow.

had a pul from countess yesterday, best rune ive ever had off her. also hocked a gheeds (crap one) off something in chaos sanctuary with my barb. :)

20/17 Pally torch from UTristram.:D
Edit: Second run 18/16 Pala torch. time to party with Gheed like it's 999.

Last edited:

I feel like this one requires a backstory: I played on ladder around a year ago and collected a pretty good haul. Among them was a gold diadem that I never ID'd cuz I felt like it would have better trade value UNID. I log on to the chars every couple months just to keep the chars alive even though I don't play anymore. Today I saw that lid and decided what the hell let's see the stats. Here's what's been sitting in my stash for a year, now on non-ladder:

http://i.imgur.com/kV6eE.png

Guess I'll keep the char alive some more :whistling:

This baby is mine!^^
yummic.jpg

For some reason it dont show pic, but on it you could see a +3 java and spear + 20% ias gloves )

[highlight]Fixed it.

You need to use the "direct link" instead of the link just above it. They are a bit different and some don't work in image tags.

~Gorny[/highlight]

Last edited by a moderator:

not a drop...but sure dose make me feel like a CoA has just dropped...6bo is good, but the real lucky part was getting the 290%ed (varies 250%-290%) :). Ed on cta is useless I know, wish I had this luck when I was making Grief

Special thanks to mrmath@uswest, it was your ohm rune

5mh5hx.jpg

I found a Windforce off Baal's Minions while helping rush a random stranger on Bnet. It was on the ground for about 20 seconds because I didn't have space to pick it up... but the other guys left it there for me. :)

Eldritch dropped a unique spired helm, was expecting a veil of steel and got this:

11986l5.jpg

So close to perfect, daamn.

I just found two 3-20-20 and one 4-34 small charms in the same one game! Well, not quite, but...

flawless gems, lol. Bad day of drops is better than a good day at work. :p

Started playing an untwinked druid on HC SP. First I made a summoner, doing full clears, but respeced to a fire druid just doing full clears where he can kill nicely with his fissure (tombs for instance)

Anyway, after a restart small things like a 6 Fireball leaf makes me happy. :) The good days of being a noob again. :)

One of the first two rings i gambled today was quite nice:

sojw.png

Last edited:

Kelpie Snare.

Could've used it 10 minutes earlier when I was battling a fire/cold immune/ stone skin/extra-fast/mean-as-hell asshole to no prevail.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High