The Vanilla (Ice) mafia thread

Re: The Vanilla (Ice) mafia thread

Hmmm, i am looking at Falcon or Loz now, both haven't claimed anything.

Are you smoking crack? I've only claimed like 3 times, and I believe I was one of the first to do so. You are so scummy it isn't even funny.

I would really like Ankeli to hard claim kenny if he can. If he isn't Kenny then has to be scum. Since Uraj is telling the truth, Ankeli is clear. That leaves my top suspects:

nurman
Leo
Loz
Feysal

Feysal, I love you bro and I've had nothing but a town read on you all game, and your power seems both confirmed and pro-town, but maybe you're a dirty club owner or something? You've now lead us to three power role lynches.

Well, Falcon, you claimed that your job was to get noodle say *i ? bad ash* right?

Its too far fetched, even for me.

Someone quote Falcon's roleclaims, i am not sure on what page they were.

With (perhaps) three mafia down, I would suggest that there is most likely one mafia and a SK left, so I would tend to agree with Uraj.

nurman, I think you are trying to split the town and are making your move. There's no more voting to be done today - but if I survive the night, I will most likely be pressing for your lynch in the morning.
This isn't venganza, this isn't a revenge move, I really do think you are trying for an end-game manoeuvre. You haven't sat right with me the whole game, and this is the clearest indication I've seen of your potential scumminess.

Preview edit: None, I'm sending this as is.

EDIT ABOVE POST^^ Meant to say "If Ankeli isn't Kenny, nurman has to be scum".
I agree with you Loz. I've been calling nurman scum for awhile now. His posting has been COMPLETELY different from the LOTR game.

Gonna go dig up his first Cartman bread crumb and see if it is before or after I suggested South Park as a possible sub theme to the game.

Posted too slow, yet again.

Uraj, you've only mentioned two people you've checked. I will ask directly, because your knowledge has now become vitally important. On which nights did you check each, and did you do anything on the third?

Leo Night 1, Ankeli Night3; those were the only investigations I was able to complete.

Feysal, I love you bro and I've had nothing but a town read on you all game, and your power seems both confirmed and pro-town, but maybe you're a dirty club owner or something? You've now lead us to three power role lynches.

Tell me about it. I've been blind as a bat, stumbling in every lynch I start... of course, it looks like the majority of townspeople have had some sort of ability. This last one was far from being my intention though. I voted Uraj to make it clear he was suspect, and that he had to give some manner of information. I did not want him to be lynched before he could reply... Argh. And I still don't have the one thing I need, the one bit of information I've been asking so many times.

Is Sathoris still alive? ¿Dónde estás?

Leo Night 1, Ankeli Night3; those were the only investigations I was able to complete.

THANK YOU! If only you'd been a little earlier, I've been asking so many times if anyone had any night actions. This was exactly the answer that would have convinced me of you being pro-town. I'll explain in another post... it'll be longer, take me a moment to type.

THANK YOU! If only you'd been a little earlier, I've been asking so many times if anyone had any night actions. This was exactly the answer that would have convinced me of you being pro-town. I'll explain in another post... it'll be longer, take me a moment to type.

I wasn't completely sure what types of things I could post related to my role or what was vague enough that didn't violate my role claim restriction. I guess I could have come up with a role claim name similiar but that didn't expressly state my role.

The last bit of information Marahumm gave me was indirect, and difficult to use. On each night he had to choose one random night action he could check out. This gave him the information of how many night actions there were on each night. I've been keeping count of all power roles with night actions, to see if they would fit the numbers Marahumm gave me. They did not add up, someone had used a night action on night one, but not on night two.

Let's see what that tells us now...

Night one, there were eight night actions in total. I think I can now piece together a complete list:
1. Marahumm himself
2. Cop (kimiko)
3. Doctor (Leo)
4. Singer (Noodle)
5. Bus driver (flubbucket)
6. DEA agent (Uraj)
7. Barkeep (myself)
8. Mafia hit

On night two, there were only six actions:
1. Marahumm himself
2. Cop (kimiko)
3. Doctor (Leo)
4. Singer (Noodle)
5. Barkeep (myself)
6. Mafia hit

Marahumm did remark it was possible that there is some night action he cannot choose at all. Since he was able to see the mafia hit, the only possible action he might not have seen was the serial killer. But either way, by putting together a complete list, I was seeking to rule out the possibility of any power role claim being fake. They all fit, there is no room for more. FalconGK, nurman and Ankeli have said publicly they do not have power roles, and according to this it is true. Loz also cannot have a power role, not a legitimate one anyway.

I hoped it wouldn't come to it, but I'll now have to think of how I'm going to use my final card the following night. It is random, and may produce no result at all, but if it works, this ends tomorrow.

Feysal, muy interesante mi amigo, but night 2 had two kills, Gorny and Wicked. Shouldn't that appear as two separate actions? Could you be wrong, could Mara have been wrong?

Hmm, looking for evidence of nurman's scummyness, we get these on page 26:

nurman said:
xD I need more ICECREAAAAAMMMM

nurman said:
I'm 90% certain that every single character is from South Park.

How would he be 90% certain? I think my South Park speculation post was before this, but still, looks good in nurman's defense.

Any chance there could be south park characters that are scum?

Marahumm gave me these numbers, eight on night one, six on night two. He had put together his own list of actions for night two, which included Sathoris instead of Noodle, and where the doctor was unknown. He seemed to think Gorny died by a one-shot vigilante kill from kimiko. I'm not sure what he thought of how wickedswami died. I'm not sure what I think now, but I'm trying to figure this out.

Marahumm also thought he might not have been able to witness a serial killer, and that it was not included in the number. If that was true, then the serial killer was the seventh action that night.

Noodle, since you claimed the ability to check roles at night, I've been working under the assumption that you would have used this ability each night. Is this true, and what have you learned from this? We need to narrow down the list of suspects as much as possible.

I'd also like to see vote tallies if at all possible, I wanna know who was on the Uraj lynch with me. I know Noodle locked it, I have no idea why he did that.

My list is now:

Leo
Loz
nurman
Feysal

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High