Nightmare on Community Street Part 13! Mafia Forum Game if

Re: Nightmare on Community Street Part 13! Mafia Forum Game

Thanks for a great game Leo!- I don't think you should retire- we will miss your stories!:thumbup: Maybe some co-hosting (Semi-retirement!!FTW)

With Zarni's vision on night one- was it random - If he had seen Ash attacking Lozhinge we may have had a different game... I guess it's down to the luck of the draw!:wink:

yes. it was totally random. i was on the couch, doing something (watching adult swim or reading, idr) and he looked at me and said, "Ok. Zarni saw Bad Ash attack Jason."

"Really?"

"That's what i rolled [from the dice]."

You should've given the NK immunity to me! It's hard being a good serial killer, especially with the way I tend to play the day phases. :crazyeyes:

Thanks for the invite Leo. Enjoyed it...:D

... I thought flubbucket had it figured out but not sure now...

I figured it out...I'm still an amateur playing with big kids though. I kinda cause more trouble than I should and obviously get it wrong most of the time. One thing haunts me...

Did Laarz and I do it?!?! I mean like.....OM:shocked:

you're welcome, Flubbs! ^_^ *hug!* (why don't we have a simple hug face icon thingy? lol, we have a group hug one, why not a single one or of two ppl facing each other? hehe!)

so who's got next game, Bad Ash? :D

you're welcome, Flubbs! ^_^ *hug!* (why don't we have a simple hug face icon thingy? lol, we have a group hug one, why not a single one or of two ppl facing each other? hehe!)

so who's got next game, Bad Ash? :D

I nominate Noodle.

Real life is getting a bit less busy now, so if no one is up for it till tomorrow ill start the sign-up thread myself.

A belated thanks to the hosts (btw, is there some sort of... um... relationship between you guys that I'm... er... unaware of, being a SPF regular and only occasional visitor to other forums on this site? :newhere:). Fun game, though of course, like every game I've ever played, rigged to make sure my defence has no effect on anyone! :p Seriously, some great write-ups, although I will admit I had to go look up who the hell Jason Vorhees was after the first lynch (I'm no horror buff). I may well stick around for the next game.

(btw, is there some sort of... um... relationship between you guys that I'm... er... unaware of, being a SPF regular and only occasional visitor to other forums on this site? :newhere:).

Indeed we are in a relationship! most are jealous, but all are envious <3

A belated thanks to the hosts (btw, is there some sort of... um... relationship between you guys that I'm... er... unaware of, being a SPF regular and only occasional visitor to other forums on this site? :newhere:). Fun game, though of course, like every game I've ever played, rigged to make sure my defence has no effect on anyone! :p Seriously, some great write-ups, although I will admit I had to go look up who the hell Jason Vorhees was after the first lynch (I'm no horror buff). I may well stick around for the next game.

Indeed we are in a relationship! most are jealous, but all are envious <3

hehe, yes, Marahumm + Leopold = :couple:

dunno if you knew or not, but.... I'M A GIRL!! :D lmao!!

and yes, Mara, most are jealous and most, if not all, are def envious! ^_^ lol!!! jk, guys. jk. :)

Loz being the token black guy is hilarious only because he did die first.

I need to stop role claiming lol. Damn you Jason Maher! I was thrilled to see you lynched on day 2 hahaha the logic behind it was a good one but still very funny to see go down after I was the first to go.

thanks for hosting Mara and Leo

Bad Ash, it was fun being on the same team for once, but when the next game starts up I'll have to go back to trying to kill you. A man must have a code, you understand.

We all have our codes of honor ....don't we eh?

Bad Ash, it was fun being on the same team for once, but when the next game starts up I'll have to go back to trying to kill you. A man must have a code, you understand.

i might need to stop letting this be a one sided affair haha

Loz being the token black guy is hilarious only because he did die first.

I need to stop role claiming lol. Damn you Jason Maher! I was thrilled to see you lynched on day 2 hahaha the logic behind it was a good one but still very funny to see go down after I was the first to go.

thanks for hosting Mara and Leo

no prob, hun! :cloud9: glad you enjoyed it. ^_^

lol, i thought it was so great that y'all had ended up on the same team! XD i said, "He can't get Noodled to death this time!!" lmao!

We all have our codes of honor ....don't we eh?

yes....

*tightens leather glove on hand*

yes, we do.

Is that leather glove red?

Only Mord-Sith wear red leather.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High