In A Mirror Darkly - Star Trek Mafia Forum Game Thread ifr

Re: In A Mirror Darkly - Star Trek Mafia Forum Game Thread

Why would someone want to be lynched unless they were the VI?

oh, and i dont get your obsession with saving the ship. The goal is to kill the mafia members, not to get stuck on the story gorny writes.

Why would someone want to be lynched unless they were the VI?

Set course: 011.011
Set course: 100.010
Set course: 000.001
Set course: 110.010
Set course: 011.001
Set course: 010.111
Set course: 001.101
Set course: 100.101
Set course: 011.101
Set course: 000.000

Krazey, what happens if you get reset? And why are you so eager for it to happen today?

oh, and i dont get your obsession with saving the ship. The goal is to kill the mafia members, not to get stuck on the story gorny writes.

was this to me? if so, i am not obsessed with saving the ship, i know the goal is to kill the baddies. like i said, im looking at you and Zhao for sure tomorrow, I am keeping my vote on Ivan unless a lock is needed.

People, c'mon. we need your help! we need to get some lynch in today.

and what if Ivan is a person or a hologram or something and not the ship per se? i guess i am assuming AI or the computer's central unit thingy shaped as a person. have any of you thought of that (bcuz i just did)? i am going to believe him as i want to see more than just "Set/Change Course" and some numbers.

Just got home from work- any chance of a vote count?

was this to me? if so, i am not obsessed with saving the ship, i know the goal is to kill the baddies. like i said, im looking at you and Zhao for sure tomorrow, I am keeping my vote on Ivan unless a lock is needed.

People, c'mon. we need your help! we need to get some lynch in today.

and what if Ivan is a person or a hologram or something and not the ship per se? i guess i am assuming AI or the computer's central unit thingy shaped as a person. have any of you thought of that (bcuz i just did)? i am going to believe him as i want to see more than just "Set/Change Course" and some numbers.

And you honestly believe that LYNCHING him is the best way to act about it? Cmon.

He's a village idiot for sure.

List of people that haven't voted
Dii Legend
Thundercat
Zarniwoop
Outside the Whale
Noodle
flubbucket
Laarz - attempted vote on krazey, but failed
Bad Ash - alleged tree stump, might not be able to vote
Hey
Krazeyivan - alleged navigator(?), claims cannot vote

Which means SEVEN people that have refused to vote thus far. Seriously, what the hell?

The day will be ending shortly and I have to go into town, so I'll place a vote now. While I would like to see the navigator fixed, there is still too much that could be wrong with all of it. We have a better chance of getting something more useful out of other possible lynch targets today, so for now I'll

Vote: Zhao_Yue

oh, Jesus Christ! i swear something is going to happen today. i hope i don't die this weekend....
Why do you keep saying things like that?

I still think the random day one lynch should try to save Krzey- what the hell we usually hit a townie. And if he is the VI it's an empty victory for him anyway.

But we need a lynch and it's looking like Zhao's up so:

Unvote: Krazeyivan

Set course: 011.000
Set course: 110.110
Set course: 110.100
Set course: 100.000
Set course: 110.110
Set course: 111.001
Set course: 101.100
Set course: 100.110
Set course: 010.100

I believe in using all the time at my disposal before voting.

FYI: I'll be flying cross country tomorrow, but will check in once I get to the hotel and get my interweb set up. Gonna have to connect all them tubes. I'll be flying back on Wednesday, and will be attending a conference in the interim. I do anticipate being able to participate, but my visits may be a bit less frequent.

well, that last part i meant for real life chuckle. i am loving life too much atm to just all of a sudden die. i guess with the wet roads (something i don't like bcuz i have a paranoia around me that the car has bad tires when it doesn't) (i have laways seemed to have tire trouble in the past :\), "Sounds of Hell" i just downloaded for Mara (long story), AND my #666 post, im not feeling all excited about today, chuckle.

im a very superstitious person. i make up my own, but i always say "A superstition has no power unless you believe in it." yeah, the whole breaking a mirror and walking under a ladder i don't believe in them bcuz they are silly. but other things i always take them as omens to only have it turn out it was nothing.

i guess Mara just scared me this morning and haven't been able to shake it off. "Sounds of Hell" did not help either, chuckle. just ignore me and my ramblings and be on your way. im fixing to have to go as well. i have chores and washing i need to do before i leave.

"Why don't you drink the Kool-Aid, Leo? EVERYONE is doing it...."

fine. seeing as we have, what, an hour left, and Ivan is no where near getting locked, i guess i will switch my vote, but im voting Ivan tomorrow.

Ivan, you better not be a Red Shirt or whatever! *grumbles away*

Unvote: Krazeyivan

I'm on the chopping block eh?

I involks the powers of Jack O'Neil to somehow save me! Use your MacGyver-like powers oh mighty one!

I'm on the chopping block eh?

I involks the powers of Jack O'Neil to somehow save me! Use your MacGyver-like powers oh mighty one!

You're on your own there pal.

Half hour left in the day.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High