Forum Mafia: Keep your friends close...

Re: Forum Mafia: Keep your friends close...

hehe, I hope you're just as easy towards marahumm as you are towards me! (uncalled for? i'm sorry..)

I am actually kind of digging the idea of a post-apocalyptic theme. I have a bunch of good ideas for unique roles, and some fun scenes. It's be something similar to the Fallout series or Mad Max. Maybe even a zombie apocalypse. What do you guys think?

im guesstimating here, but i think im five foot now and maybe... again, guesstimating, maybe 130. i haven't gone for a check-up in a long while, i was 4'11'' in high skool (i was always at the end of kick lines in dance! :p haha!), my weight has kind of been crazy, mostly due to med probs, we don't have a scale in the house, nor do i care for one... i guess now would be a good time to get one, huh? lol!

but to answer your question, Wicked, yes, im pretty sure i am that short! lol!

edit: was thinnking you WERE talking about a zombie apocalypse, Asrrin. hehe!

well there are different types. I think a post-nuclear apocalypse would be fun, because you could have mutants pretty much similar to zombies.

I'm still pro mutant-Micky Mouse, but that's just me.

Post-apocalyptic will do, i guess. :coffee:

if it's anything like that family guy episode, i'd like to be the head of the twinkey-corporation...

No one noticed Wicked's avatar. He did not have one before the game started and I gave him C-3P0. I have some ideas for hosting when I get back on in the morning.

I never dared to speak of it gorny :) I was afraid that, combined with the nightly notes you so masterfully created, it was going to raise even more suspicion on me.

P.S.: did you ever tell the truth about your avatar situation?

I never dared to speak of it gorny :) I was afraid that, combined with the nightly notes you so masterfully created, it was going to raise even more suspicion on me.

P.S.: did you ever tell the truth about your avatar situation?

Yes. I was telling the truth about that. Uncle Mike did it. Ask him about it.

But that is pure Mod-abuse to give Wicked an unasked-for 'tar. It's a tactic only Mods can use without restriction.

But that is pure Mod-abuse to give Wicked an unasked-for 'tar. It's a tactic only Mods can use without restriction.

I seem to remember abusing the mod CP and allowing you to have your surrent one ;)

BTW, It might work if we set up a list of games to be played and the order of them and a theme if any.

I see asrrin has one in signup now so it would look like this;

1. Asrrin's Apocalypse Now game
2. Next game and theme if any
3. Third game and theme if any

and so forth.

might take slot 3 or 4 there... not yet sure on what kind of game as I have a few different ideas.

then I'll be on the 3rd, with either a diablo or a werewolf themed one.

I'd like to do one where every townie is a cop, and every mafioso has bus driver capabilities. Should go smoothly.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High