KTA New Patch/Reset Run

Re: KTA New Patch/Reset Run

No mate, you have other things to do. Keep those eyes on the ball and don't fumble :hammerhead:

It is a shame you can't make it Tal but your schizz is more important! :yes:

As usual Ivan will be there... In honor of the recent Euro naked Hell party, who fancies emulating their feat?

KTA style of course.... :p

We already have the best Andy runners in the land!

Corrected that for you dude; gauss has intergrated with us and vice versa but this is still my baby! :thumbup:

Back on topic yeah, **** it, lets go nuuuuude! :crazyeyes:

allready a group running naked through the game in gauss isnt there?

Yeah dude, so its not very original of us to do it in KTA but judging by what they are posting we will get together more regularly than most to do it, as we have a set day for it and I am an attendance Nazi! :evil2:

I'm easy really, whatever you guys have the flavour for, I just want to play, its been soooo long lol!

I'm game tonight.

Yeah we've had I think 2 sessions and most of us are lvl20 and we managed to get the cube without anyone dying yet but then our barb ( einzweikiwi ) went on vacation although he's back now again
But we simply struggle getting everyone online at the same time to continue sadly, the bigger the group the harder it is to gert everyone online at the same time.
This might go better with KTA though since we at least have a set time to play :yes:

Respect Nudity !:crazyeyes:

Last edited:

We went with NPC's. We got to lvl 16/17 at the start of A2. You looking to get a bit of play with us done?

We went with NPC's. We got to lvl 16/17 at the start of A2. You looking to get a bit of play with us done?

He's timebanned for about 3-4 weeks from gauss so he can focus on re-exams so no idea if we should tempt him :whistling:

I know, Me and Tal are good friends. I'm confident he will do well in his re-exams but he could do with some relief from work. this might be in the form of KTA play.

Tal is not allowed lol!

I had a 10 and a 10:30 then a whole mess of office to deal with or I would have done a bit of a write up!

Was nice to play d2 again in this (and any!) capacity after such a long break but we all need to make sure that we are asking others if they benefit any item that drops to make the most powerful team effort, as thats what this is all about, and sticking together and not running off ahead so we kill with maximum efficiency, other than that, it was a good group we have formed that works well together so lets see how far we get before the reset!

I know, Me and Tal are good friends. I'm confident he will do well in his re-exams but he could do with some relief from work. this might be in the form of KTA play.

Oh yeah obviously Tal is more then welcome if he's keen to join ofcourse! :yes:
We're just missing a druid atm in case anyone else wants to join, although there's no druid NPC's :scratchchin:
Anyhow 2 more spots max left if anyone still wants to join ( Tal and/or CC maybe ? ;) )

ANd yeah good run last night, notwink co-op feels like you're really playing the game to be honest, so much more fun then them endless bossruns :rolleyes:

Man it's quiet in here...i'm off work today so i've stuck my head in to do a role call...who's in today then ladz?! :p

I'm back after a month of vacation and, as i expected, no reset. Nevertheless, i got a few chars left with hardly any equipment on to kill off and a bunch of mixed junk on my mule acc to clear. I read you guys fired up a new run. I might join in if there's any spot left.

Tonite was gonna be the only day I could join before september, but I'm going for a run instead and then I'm gonna chill in the sofa. Had my first exam today, Physics (Part I) and it went well I believe, I hope I've passed!

Regards to you all!

My apologise for the no-show. I got caught up in some drinking with my friends. Results are on thursday and we're trying to get some enjoyment done to take our minds off it. What did i miss?

Well fred started up for this run with his return so we helped him out and while he leveled we continued Act 2 - I think we got to Lvl 19 and the last wp.

Best of luck with the results adam

Tonite was gonna be the only day I could join before september, but I'm going for a run instead and then I'm gonna chill in the sofa. Had my first exam today, Physics (Part I) and it went well I believe, I hope I've passed!

Regards to you all!

:wave: I bet you have dude, no worries!

(C&P from gauss forums, the last damn time I post there about KTA!)

To the no-shows yesterday I was quite dissapointed that no reason was posted on diii.net from any of you (now that I have seen yours Adam it's ok, I know you are good for an explanation and it was a good reason not to show as we need your mind intact[!], this is more for the others!), luckily the time wasn't wasted as Fred has returned to the fold (just saw your post above dude!) and we helped him level a FC Druid to join in with this run and we got up to the Canyon WP in Act 2...now...if people want to continue running in KTA please make sure that you are in channel kta at 7pm UK time on a Monday evening and you have used this week to catch up (might I suggest you all run as a team Adam, Snop & Knob so that it doesn't involve high level characters possibly popping out items) to the stage outlined above.

We made a damn good start and I don't want to see it go down the pan really...

the accounts of the members im responsible for

*northwood[bod] - snop
*kobkerrie - Knob

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High