Forum Mafia: Keep your friends close...

Re: Forum Mafia: Keep your friends close...

I did find something but it doesnt make any sence, care to give me a hint ?

So, the note clearly points to wickedswami. Can we trust it? Really only one way to find out:

Vote: wickedswami

- This post has been brought to you by Noodle Industries Amalgamated[/b]

The words in all caps seem to spell out Wicked, and that seems to suggest Wickedswami.

Either he is the killer or the next target.

Unvote: Aman

or just lynch DLoveSwe and if he's mafia then TC might be as well. Plus SiTro was suspicious of him, and he got knifed in the night. Two strikes against DLoveSwe...

Vote: DLoveSwe

Ha, So beacause you wan't someone to keep playing your connected and the same alignment?!

SiTro wasn't exactly suspicous of me, he just thought i was a tough read which would lead to some more clarity in his opinion.

And it was SiTro who actually did the convincing. I just expressed my opinion which was similar to wickeds at the time.

Your accusation dosn't make any sense to me

Im more inclined to think its the killer. The next target is a bit out of touch for Ankeli to have known. Tho i keep thinking, why the word Evicerated? From what i found, Eviscerated is also a dutch rock band, but no link to the word "wicked".

Eviscerated is there because it A) means to slice someone open and tear out their guts, certainly an act that would be normal for a serial killer, and B) because its first letter 'E' is necessary to spell "wicked."

And I don't see it being the name of the next target, unless Ankeli is making someone plot out their night kills a day in advance. I've never heard of that before.

Im more inclined to think its the killer. The next target is a bit out of touch for Ankeli to have known. Tho i keep thinking, why the word Evicerated? From what i found, Eviscerated is also a dutch rock band, but no link to the word "wicked".

It seems to be used in shortage of anything better to form the word wicked. I guess it's pretty wicked to disembowel someone though.

i voted Wicked yesterday. does that vote still count, or is the slate clean when there is a new day? asked Mara. i think he said it starts off clean... too many texts to look thru.

maybe Wicked isn't a killer or next target. maybe he was saved due to a role-block/doc save. maybe it's a hint for those who tried to kill him that it didn't work. kinda like a big slap to the face or something?

time for dictionary.com to look up "Eviscerated"!!

Sorry for not posting yet; I'm trying to be sneaky during work.

First piece is Sitro. Before we can ask ourselves WHO killed him, we have to ask WHY he was killed to begin with. There are multiple theories for this:
1. He's a good player. He brought evidence to the table and contributed as much as any one of us during day 1. Killing him early would help the mafia's end game.
2. Perhaps it's a revenge kill for voting for a mafia player.
3. It could be a kill to throw the townies off the mafia's tracks.

The next piece to our puzzle is the story itself. Ankeli states that there's a Crocodile Dundee knife used to kill Sitro. As it turns out, there's at least one of us from Australia. Some thoughts:
1. Pure coincidence?
2. Ankeli accidently giving us a major hint, perhaps?
3. The killer is trying to throw us off by turning on Orphan?

Now as I type and refresh the page apparently wickedswami is also thrown into the mix. I think it's too much of a coincidence to be a coincidence, but whatever clues we can get we have to look into:
1. Pure coincidence?
2. Mafia attempting to throw us off?
3. Wicked thinking he'd be clever enough to hide right in front of us?

Aside from all that, I also would like to add that there is very much the possibility that we might be dealing with a serial killer as well. With such a large game we can't ignore that.

Lots of options here, what does everyone think is closest to the truth? Personally I think Orphan is clean; it would be too much of a give-away if either he or ankeli wrote the death scene. I do believe that the "wicked" bit is too engraved in the story to have people notice quickly. Only one way to find out, really.

Vote: WickedSwami

i voted Wicked yesterday. does that vote still count, or is the slate clean when there is a new day? asked Mara. i think he said it starts off clean... too many texts to look thru.

maybe Wicked isn't a killer or next target. maybe he was saved due to a role-block/doc save. maybe it's a hint for those who tried to kill him that it didn't work. kinda like a big slap to the face or something?

time for dictionary.com to look up "Eviscerated"!!

clean slate.

the story usually states pretty clear when a save is made. To spin further on your way of thinking though it might be a switch and the original target was wicked.

But it seems kinda silly now when I see it on paper(screen w/e)

Mara...any clue on what Joe's Bar might have to do with it all?

clean slate.

the story usually states pretty clear when a save is made. To spin further on your way of thinking though it might be a switch and the original target was wicked.

But it seems kinda silly now when I see it on paper(screen w/e)

Im also inclined to think wicked and ophan are somewhat linked via a bus-driver role or some other role/event.

Brilliant catch green G, looks like Ankeli handed us wicked? I have to say though, I wonder at the reasoning behind this - has anyone with more mafia experience encountered something like this before?
Still, we should act on this;
Vote: Wicked

Luda - congratulation on winning the game at it's first step :p the lynch was good for the town, not as good as managing to lynch a mafiaso or sk, but still good.
I'm guessing he said his lynch could help the town since from the mafia's point of view he was a town aligned role.

On Sitro's demise - unfortunate, Sitro is an excellent player. I was slightly paranoid as to the idea of him being scum, as I think his gameplay changes in a very subtle way - seeing he died I'm guessing the mafia saw him as a threat.

"Five to find,
Three are one,
In the end you will number none"
I wonder at this, sk would've seeming possible, but we only had one nk.

Also, I have found a post by BoD that makes me extremely suspicious of him and would've made him my prime target if not for Wicked...will look back and point it out for discussion later tonight.

First piece is Sitro. Before we can ask ourselves WHO killed him, we have to ask WHY he was killed to begin with. There are multiple theories for this:
1. He's a good player. He brought evidence to the table and contributed as much as any one of us during day 1. Killing him early would help the mafia's end game.
2. Perhaps it's a revenge kill for voting for a mafia player.
3. It could be a kill to throw the townies off the mafia's tracks.
If I'd have to guess, I'd say a combination of 1+3, 2 is probably unlikely.

The next piece to our puzzle is the story itself. Ankeli states that there's a Crocodile Dundee knife used to kill Sitro. As it turns out, there's at least one of us from Australia. Some thoughts:
1. Pure coincidence?
2. Ankeli accidently giving us a major hint, perhaps?
3. The killer is trying to throw us off by turning on Orphan?

No idea, my first reaction was to discard it, but if the mafia (or sk, whatever) are allowed to choose their killing tools or method...well, then it's a bit more tricky.

Now as I type and refresh the page apparently wickedswami is also thrown into the mix. I think it's too much of a coincidence to be a coincidence, but whatever clues we can get we have to look into:
1. Pure coincidence?
2. Mafia attempting to throw us off?
3. Wicked thinking he'd be clever enough to hide right in front of us?

I do remember games where the mafia were allowed to add a note to their kills (My first thought was that it was definitely written by Ankeli's). Makes me a bit hesitant about my vote as well as about my suspicions towards BoD (more on this later).

What I gathered from the coroner bit, is that we may get a role reveal on some of the nk's...only time will show me right or wrong.

What I gathered from the coroner bit, is that we may get a role reveal on some of the nk's...only time will show me right or wrong.

There has been some variations of this ive seen. Either that when hes alive you get the full role when you lycnh and nk and only get basic alignment or even no reveal after the coroners death. Or it can just be a %chance to get the role of nks which can be the reason we didn't get one today.

Marahumm texted me this to answer your question, Gorny. He just got off work and is on the road, so no comp available, and i've been keeping him updated as to what's been going on while he's at work.

"There is in fact a Joe's Bar in Wilmington, NC and we might be able to cross reference that to people that live nearby. It might be nothing, but it could be something useful."

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High