Forum Mafia: Keep your friends close...

Re: Forum Mafia: Keep your friends close...

And i suggest i get investigated tonight to prove my alignment. And no, i dont have godfather role.
QUOTE]

Unvote: Bod Trader
Vote: ThunderCat

This is the most suspicious thing I've read this entire phase! Defending Ludacris is one thing, but add this to it and you've sunken deeper in the trenches to me.

I also would like to apologize to TT about my reaction last night. I'm sorry if I came off harsh in my last post. It's not all supposed to be directed at you, but in all the games I've played I've seen other people sign up just to not post anything in the game to follow. It gets to be very frustrating at least to me when this happens, especially in the last game I hosted when one didn't post a thing until after he was mod-killed for inactivity. I'm sorry if I seem like a jackass, but if you didn't want to play, you could have just backed out in the signup thread before the game started.

@wicked - personally - Luda being on my list has nothing to do with TC...though I still think TC is the better lynch target.

mind telling me why?
It seem that half the people who voted luda think it'd be better to vote TC. Think we can still turn it around? (don't change ur vote until we're sure, I don't want to cause a no lynch)

Since CC reminded me, Asrrin, i asked you to show me where you saw me have anything against Gorny.

How many times do i have to explain myself that i wasnt defending him?

I still don't know if either of them could be mafia, but we have to get a lynch in. I'll keep my vote on CC for the time being, hope he will still respond.
I'll be on for the entire game, so i'll be sure to change my vote in time, should it be required to seal a lynch.
Day ends in about 4.45 hours from now right?

I still don't know if either of them could be mafia, but we have to get a lynch in. I'll keep my vote on CC for the time being, hope he will still respond.
I'll be on for the entire game, so i'll be sure to change my vote in time, should it be required to seal a lynch.
Day ends in about 4.45 hours from now right?

What you want me to respond to your vote against me? I don't get how you think I'm scum anyway, since I only addressed the fact that not everybody has posted so far (at that time) and and that Gorny had his 'tar changed during game time.

I have read almost all the posts so far and I do have my own suspect list, but it's no use to stir the pot at days end, since I'm pro lynch and I want to get either vote sealed.

The amount of people now voting Ludacris "because everyone else is" has me a little worried.
Will check in as much as I can until the evening.

Two pennies. I still believe the mafia haven't had a chance to communicate so far this round. If so, not knowing how the others are approaching the game will have them a a disadvantage compared with a normal starting mafia. I think I might normally expect to see a range of connections between mafia, whether they avoided each other completely or called each other townie/maff to change the town's perception of them. However in this game if I was betting I would bet on them remaining more isolated than usual. They'll keep away from each other until they've had a chance to discuss how they'll behave to each other during the day.

If this makes sense to you, I suggest taking the time over Night 1 to read through the day and see who hasn't spoken to who. Also keep an eye out to see if any players change how they interact tomorrow.

This doesn't mean however that Thundercat or Ludacris aren't mafia.

Noammr: From an information point of view I think there are better choices than Ludacris. While I'm voting since I don't find much pro-town about his play today, he hasn't contributed much information to the town and hasn't actively formed connections.

If I was voting for a lynch based purely on the information it could give us, I would probably choose Bad Ash or Dloveswe. Both are mid-range commentators and have made some interesting comments that could be informative when coupled with an agenda.

It's worth noting though that I think some of the players couldn't justify a lynch on the grounds of information but we still need to be cautious of. Players who are dangerous when they're anti-town but don't change their play much in the early stages. Players who I find harder to read but make sound judgements. (that's subjective, but I hope you see my point)

Are we starting a bandwagon on Gorny again? \o/

You made it sound like it was only in jest, which it could very well be, but coupled with the fact that you jumped in on the bandwagon of gorny changing his avatar, it takes on more of a role in figuring you out.

I think that Gorny's claim of having a mod mess with it is substantial, backed up with Orphan's claim of mods being able to do that, and coupled with the fact that he did not post in the mafia thread while his avatar was changed. If it's later disproved however, it will look very bad on gorny.

What you want me to respond to your vote against me? I don't get how you think I'm scum anyway, since I only addressed the fact that not everybody has posted so far (at that time) and and that Gorny had his 'tar changed during game time.

I have read almost all the posts so far and I do have my own suspect list, but it's no use to stir the pot at days end, since I'm pro lynch and I want to get either vote sealed.

If you were anti-town, would you want to read the suspect lists of other players?

Asrrin, learn not to take things too seriously. I DID NOT make any mention to Gornys avatar chance, maninly because i dont care if it happened or not. Also you are trying to twist every word/action i make into making it look bad, be it a joke, a statement or an oppinion.

SiTro, I understand your point, and certainly any posts today can only help in the late game as this is the only day that the mafia are forced out in the open without consulting each other, however this is true of all people. I know I haven't responded to each and every person in the game, simply because there are 16 (Turb is modkilled) other people playing and it is difficult to do so in a game this large. Remember to take that point into consideration.

Mafia are going to do everything they can to distance themselves, even more then simply ignoring each other.

Asrrin, learn not to take things too seriously. I DID NOT make any mention to Gornys avatar chance, maninly because i dont care if it happened or not. Also you are trying to twist every word/action i make into making it look bad, be it a joke, a statement or an opinion.

You are on my suspect list until otherwise proven innocent, and anything you do or say is going to be colored with suspicion. I don't take kindly to people who ignore reason and logic and base their decisions in faith of a belief. It really rankled me that you would willingly ignore the statistics presented here by multiple people, and me twice in two different games. So either you really do believe that your own opinion trumps fact and math, or you are just covering to save your mafia friend's hide. I'd like to think you are an intelligent person, so that leaves me with thinking you are scum. ;)

mind telling me why?
It seem that half the people who voted luda think it'd be better to vote TC. Think we can still turn it around? (don't change ur vote until we're sure, I don't want to cause a no lynch)

Sure, first off he's in the pool of people who have been posting quite a bit and appearing active but posting very little of what I consider useful or proactive content. Secondly, the reasoning he's backed his accusations on looks off to me.
I think, with a 4 hour time-frame it's unlikely we can move to another lynch target...and as I said, Luda is an acceptable lynch for this day.

Thanks for the comprehensive answer Sitro, a bit short on time, should have it settled and be here for the last 2 hours.

SiTro, I understand your point, and certainly any posts today can only help in the late game as this is the only day that the mafia are forced out in the open without consulting each other, however this is true of all people. I know I haven't responded to each and every person in the game, simply because there are 16 (Turb is modkilled) other people playing and it is difficult to do so in a game this large. Remember to take that point into consideration.

Mafia are going to do everything they can to distance themselves, even more then simply ignoring each other.

Very true. It's a starting point at least. It's also worth bearing in mind that other groups that communicate at night are similarly disadvantaged and at least in the case of masons they're not necessarily anti-town.

I'd like you to respond to this question:
A hypothetical question for you CC, if you were anti-town would you want a lynch today?

it's been asked to you on page ten and besides replying to it, avoiding the question, you have never actually answered it. I've pointed you on this twice already, and IIRC other people have as well.
The post I just quoted now again doesn't really have any information in it. You're just posting to post. You'll be nr1 on my suspect list tomorrow, but I have to agree with you on the fact that stirring up the pot now is too late so i feel obliged to follow the group and

vote: ludacris

As i will respect your point of view on the whole "not taking likely to people who ignore reason and logic" , i hope you can respect my point of view of belief and faith. And i do agree that the way ive acted towords Luda was suspicios and my actions so far have done nothing to negate your suspictions, i suggest you focus your attention somewhere else as you are barking up the wrong tree.

And to all those who believ that i would be a better candiate than Ludacris, tomorrow i will prove my innocence by being the first to cast a vote on myself to prevent further time-loss for the town in agreeing to who lynch on day two. Give more time to study other angles.

And to all those who believ that i would be a better candiate than Ludacris, tomorrow i will prove my innocence by being the first to cast a vote on myself to prevent further time-loss for the town in agreeing to who lynch on day two. Give more time to study other angles.

It would be better for you to try to make a case on someone else then to vote for yourself. The whole martyrthing isn't that great in my book.

Night is close, how many more votes for Luda to get lynched? 3 isn't it?

Anyways
Vote: Ludacris

You made it sound like it was only in jest, which it could very well be, but coupled with the fact that you jumped in on the bandwagon of gorny changing his avatar, it takes on more of a role in figuring you out.

I think that Gorny's claim of having a mod mess with it is substantial, backed up with Orphan's claim of mods being able to do that, and coupled with the fact that he did not post in the mafia thread while his avatar was changed. If it's later disproved however, it will look very bad on gorny.

For the record, Uncle_Mike changed my avatar after I changed his to Spaceman Spiff (Calvin and Hobbes comics) This can be confirmed via PM to mikey if anyone chooses to do so. Also, this can be confirmed by asking Aman or Orphan as they have access to the mod forum and can see the thread where we talk about it.

As to the rest of the thread, I'm busy at work and am still reading.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High