RIP: Our Fallen Friends (Ladder Season 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: RIP: Our Fallen Friends (Ladder Season 5)

RIP: Our Fallen Friends
Death Certificate

Character Name: Hamoa
Character Level: 79
Character Class: Amazon
Character Build: Strafe
Difficulty: Hell
Act: Act 1 - Tower
Corpse Looted: Yes
Death Type: PvM

Cause of demise: Everyting was going great, then suddenly my hp bubble dropt to 10% i my fingers puched 1+2+3+4 several times. But the deeds was in my face. Was killd by the same kind of mobs Kelba was. 385hp in hell is way to little dont you think? :p But i dident think il get my first ladder 5, HC, 10 point vita, Amazon to her late 70´s
im happy :)

Death Certificate

Character Name: Blunted
Character Level: 67
Character Class: Barbarian
Character Build: Concentrate
Difficulty: Nightmare
Act: Act 5 - WSK Level 3
Corpse Looted: No

Cause of demise: Iron Maiden, 1 hit killed myself. What else?

Death Certificate

Character Name: asdf_Sengir
Character Level: 85
Character Class: Necromancer
Character Build: Fishy
Act: Of death? ws k 1 hell

Cause of demise: Laziness.?
Was taking hits from souls, and didn't move, take tp, potions or exit game.. What was I thinking?? :banghead: it wasn't even very dangerous (few souls, 1200 hp+, max res and 8 big purples in belt).. but it was like I just let it happen doing nothing about it.
Whatever.. on to next char! :D

Death Certificate

Character name: KTA_Luna
Character level: 20
Character class: Amazon
Character build: Strafer
Game difficulty: Normal
Act: 2
Corpse looted: yes
Death type: PvM

That is what you get for trying HC after 3 years absence...deeds at Duriel :)

Death Certificate

Character name: Kramz
Character level: 78
Character class: Paladin
Character build: Hammerdin
Game difficulty: Hell
Act: 1

Pff doing Countess runs with craig. And i just ran in a group of mobs and just got 2 shot or something dont really remember what happend i just died really fast hehe. Well i didnt like hammerdin build anyway and my corpse was looted so im not that itchy about it. It does suck though :p

HC Death Certificate:
============

Death Certificate

Character name: Nekaton
Character level: 87
Character class: Necromancer
Character build: Summoner
Act: 4
Corpse looted: Yes

Cause of demise: Cruising through the chaos sanctuary with a full party of fellows, barely avoiding death at the last seal, having just aquired my last piece of trang-oul's. Diablo kills all my minions and the others aren't handling him well so I go to get new ones. As I'm heading back south after gathering a new force, diablo follows a fleeing member north. As I see him, without thinking, I left-click and my nec bravely rushes up to engage the lord of terror in a one on one melee to the death. You can guess who won. The sad part is, my corpse was looted and I jhad all my gear returned to me in a new game. Then, as my new nec got to the burial grounds in act 1 I got up from the computer and walked to the door to let the cat out. As I returned I found that a zombie had limped over to my corpse and done me in for the second time. No recovered gear for me, I guess.

=============

Death Certificate

Character Name: asdf_DemonFrost
Character Level: 63
Character Class: Sorceress
Character Build: Blizzballer
Difficulty: Nightmare
Act: 5

Cause of demise: Got a fe Ancient blown up in my face.

Death Certificate

Character Name: IvansWarMachine
Character Level: 88
Character Class: Sorc
Character Build: MetOrb
Act: Act 5 - Lvl 3 of the Nilly Hotel
Corpse Looted: No - Brave effort from my BO Barb but alas no

All was going perfectly fine, MF'ing all the main hotspots, Andy, Countess, key hunting etc
Andy even gave me a nice 7%MF 10FR small charm. Just about to mule but I gave it 1 more go for more D keys............. damn :dizzy:

BO's myself - E-shield up, tele'd down no sweat, clicked stairs to visit nilly. Dead, just dead, insta-death i call it. Stair trap with LOTS of aura'd snakes, no chance of tele..... nothing just super fast death. Maybe a hint of tiny lag there but not a thing I could do, am totally gutted. :weep:

She had my best items, Anni gone, Charms gone, 6 keys gone (had the keyset dammit!), Merc was decked out too.

Picked myself up and started a hammerdin for revenge!! God damn it D2 if your bugged with overpowered insane damage snakes! meet my hammer!!! :evil::evil:

Will miss u girl, good times had!
Anni + Ondals and Experience Shrine sitting in Baals throne room.....sniff

Death Certificate

Character name: Yfe
Character level: 85
Character class: Assasin
Character build: Kick/Trapper

Today i lost my beloved Yfe :(
The day started all well with my first decent uniq from Pindle ( Thundergods )
And i was in the game with Daeri and started a new pindlerun i entered the portal did all the usual stuff advanced to pindle and then i saw he 1 shotted my merc. But i still wanted to kill them so i got back to town rehired merc and went again then i got amp dmg on me and got 2 hitted by one of his followers. I just should have known it was too dangerous when my merc got killed twice but. Happily Daeri was in and i called some friends to help him clear the spot so they could loot me. Although i lost the thundergods and a mal rune :(
It was a real fun char and i almost made it to the Assa ladder :(

Thanks again to Dany , Daeri and Joker

ps

Ill be back ;)

Death Certificate

Character name: Tesian
Character level: 82
Character class: Soso
Character build: mf blzz
Corpse looted: no
Death type: tppk

Died in baalgame killed by a gang of 4...

Death Certificate

Character name: AJ_Crowley
Character level: 82
Character class: Necro
Character build: Summon/Bone
Corpse looted: no
Death type: PvE

One shotted by the leaper barb from Hell Ancients.. didn't even get a chance to see what mods he had...

Character name: SafeCharacter
Character level: 89
Character class: Necromancer
Character build: Fishy
Game difficulty: Hell - Durance 2

Cause:
In a 3 person party, after clearing CS and finally getting a Arm of King Leoric, we thought the drops in the game were good and decided to try our luck on Meph. Ran into some undead stygian dolls, might have been a champion or boss. I was at full health over 1k but died instantly.

Lost a near perfect gheeds, two +summon gcs and a whole bunch of +20life sc.

Character name: Lovely_Lydia
Character level: 43
Character class: Sorceress
Character build: Blaze/Orb
Game difficulty: NM-Outer Cloister
Corpse looted: No

Cause of Demise:
Dunno really. Something dropped me to like 20 HP's in a single go (from 430, had ES on but that took only 25% damage). It was one of Flamespike's little brothers that did the final deed (MS/ES even), but I suspect the real cuplrit was an FE boss that died to my first Orb (didnt even see it, only saw a different color amongst the stuff that died). I saw my HP's drop, thought "maybe I should pop a juve here.." and the next instant... *gunk* ... within ten seconds of hitting the WP I was dead.

Ankeli was so kind as to trample the little bugger into the ground. Alas... well... at least she didnt have any gear worth mentioning, so that's ok :) But its a shame of the Lovely_Lydia's Chainmail with Stealth in it.

Character name: YouKnowYouCan
Character level: 92
Character class: Sorceress
Character build: Blizzer

My sorc was doing great all the way to this very moment and together with the gausscommunity we had done tons of baalruns. Anyways, it happened at the same time as the Lister pack spawned. Was picking up an item where the minions spawn to then go back, but right when i was about to teleport back the antivirus poppup shows up and tabbed down the game. The char was standing a little to the left so i thought i could manage to S&E before she got deeds. Well, she died at the same time as i saw the game screen.

Had an eth tomb reaver and plenty of gems which i wanted to mule, but instead i kept on playing like nothing would happen. She will be rebuilt, but this time with max block instead of more hp.

Character name: oOmpole
Character level: 76
Character class: Barbarian
Character build: Polearm Leaper
Corpse looted: No

Was doing fine participating in Hell Baal runs just keeping monsters off people's backs with Leap when I did not pay attention and entered a TP into Throne that was called "not safe".
And not safe it was. I insinctively popped a juvie, Leap Attacked away and hit Alt-F4 in mid-air... JUST after I got toasted, so I ended up with an invisible character and ofcourse no possibility to loot :badteeth:

Too bad, he was real fun to play, although he had a real hard time killing in Hell diff.

Death Certificate

Character Name: Verstaile
Character Level: 79
Character Build: Strafe
Act: Act 5 - Worldstone Keep Level 2
Corpse Looted: Yes

Cause of demise: Finnaly killed Ancients so i could go baalrunning. I was in a Baalrun game with Gauss people. I enter wp walk on the bridge. And i got one shotted by a Black Soul Mini Boss with sucky Mods

Lost my ist Rune and Elemental Skiller with + life

My 2nd ama that dies this ladder

75 and 79 -_-

Death Certificate

Character Name: EmEfRunner
Character Level: 78
Character Class: Sorceress
Character Build: Orb/Ts
Act: Act 1 - Andariel
Corpse Looted: No :(((

I was doing my normal Andy runs and i got andy almost dead. Then she poisoned me so i got to 3/4 hp and then i accidntley killed a boss mob with corpse exploded where i thought it was just a regular mob and my health did go dowon to zero :(
So i lost my full Tal Rashas set Stormshield 40% WT. And some other good items in stash. Think im gonna quit or either take a long break now from playing its just too much work for nothing.

Death Certificate

Character Name: NicoRobbin
Character Level: 57
Character Class: Assassin
Character Build: Kick/Trap-sin
Difficulty: NM
Act: Act V - Ancients

I was kicking one of the ancients while my act 2 hireling was jabbing another. After a couple minutes of kicking was just about to kill him when I died (I think I was at full health). Maybe I should have read the modifiers as I think he must have had a death explosion. Like Kramurz above, I think I'm either going to quit or take a long break (I have to work on a paper anyway).

Character name: oF_TheMoney
Character level: 42
Character class: Paladin
Character build: Fant Zealot
Game difficulty: Nightmare - Chaos Sanctuary

Cause:
Being power acted through by a very good strafing amazon. The amazon missed one mage knight, I decided heck I have a ginther's rift, good resistence (in the 40s), and no IM is cast. All 5 of my zeal hits miss, monster casted spell on me, hit me with one of those little white fireballs Ryu-style, and I died instantly.

Pressing 1,2,3,4 repeatidly did nothing as for that splitsecond, even though I wasn't dead, the game knew I was and wouldn't let me use my purples...

Anyways, his gear as looted, and having for some reason muled 3 minutes before this event was somewhat lucky. Only real loss was perfect gems in chest and mediocre charms. Items were salvaged and on a new paladin who has escaped TPPK 4 times in 3 hours :D

Death Certificate

Character Name: TatiMoonika
Character Level: 83
Character Build: LF/PJ + some CS
Act: Act 5 - Crystalline Passage waypoint
Corpse Looted: No - was soloing in public game
Death Type: TPPK/WPPK? some frikin hack anyways.

Yeah I was kinda proud of this first javazon ever I made. I was able to pretty much solo up to hell act5, got some help with hell cs from friend sorc and hell council (light immunes jej) from friends barb, but rest was pretty much solo.

So I was in this Act 1 questing game doing bloody foothills for 15 minutes or something then I decided to go see whats up in Crystalline and soon as the screen flashed to Crystalline I was dead.. some sorc was camping there all the time and with some sort of hack killed me instantly :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High