Best Find

Nice find. Actually I think on East scl that charm and soj are *roughly* the same price (the soj being a bit more).

Found Ethereal 200% HoZ a few years ago. That was amazing.

Also found a 322 ML Lance back in classic.

Brother found a 26/15/2os CoA last ladder season.

lots of these threads, but every time i have a new favourite find, so that's all good :))

this ladder, i've found a lot of firsts for me - HoZ, Kira's, Mara's, +3 Eschutas.. also lucky enough to find 2 HRs - Vex and Sur. not too shabby :)

last ladder, found a SoJ and a Zod!

anytime you get a valued skiller, it's nice - i've only found one PComb (last ladder), and it was also plain :)

Dont know about found but I made a 5/6/3 CTA (first CTA I both owned and made) and a few other good runewords this season.

I have found a 3/20/20 SC this ladder. That's quite a rare drop and since it's very usefull too, it's rather expensive. Needless to say - I was a bit exited when I identified it.

People who have contributed thanks but can you guys please tell us where you got the items from?

2os 15dr CoA; most valuable item thus far from Baal MF run. I sold it, as I didn't have a need for a trophy item I would probably never use.

Most elusive item I've found is Tal's Armor. It's not worth much, but I finally found one, but of course my brother robbed it from me, so I guess it's null. I'm still waiting for WF and GF. Back in 1.09, those were THE items to own, so it's been a goal of mine ever since.

I was happy when I found this earlier on this season while doing a public chaos run with my hammerdin. I was also pleased when this dropped of you know who this season.

less then a month into this ladder, my first and only char a light sorc picked up a SoJ from NM baal. Thats back when the best item I had on all of ladder was a peasant crown. I nearly fell out of my chair when I id'd it.

What was the 2nd pic in that whole thing? Was it a Ptopaz? The pic didn't load for me

My best find was a P Griffon

Best find ever? That's tough, I've been playing D2 for 7 years.

I've been playing the current ladder for about 2 weeks, so I'll stick to that, and the best find would probably be a rare ring - 8% LL, 8 ares, +mana, MDR & MF. Got it from Hell Diablo. That, or the Um I got from Hellforge.

Not mind blowing, but my guy only just finished Hell and started running last night. :laugh:

a 2/x/15 coa last season, for this one i guess it would be eth hozes :[ found 2 early on while mfing and havent found anymore since that. also 2 random grifins i sold unid for chump change.

Favorite find: I was doing my final mf run for the night in the pits. Had cleared a path down to the 2nd level, cleared that, and was killing off the spare monsters back on the first. The last few monsters ends up dropping a Death's Fathom. :grin: (didn't even know what it was until it was ID'd)

Best find: Probably the 28 life pally combat skiller I got off Andariel.

I just found my best item so far on ladder: BowXbow skiller with 35 life. not godly or anything, but these +life skillers are always wanted and trade away easily.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High