Moor Tournament! 2v2 Odd Couples!

Since there are only 8 teams now, only the bottom 4 teams will have to wear those terrible, terrible avatars.

Allrighty girls, team carnage should be avaivable all day tomorrow (saturday).

Just contact us (Thy or me), through msn or pm.

Hey Sablast, I actually got up at 8am anyways (couldn't sleep in worried on how godly our team has become :laugh: ). If you do manage to get some free time from your busy afternoon, let me know.

I'm available for one hour, starting from now (until 5 pm gmt +2).
edit:
pedu is offline...

I had got the next tourney worked out. All the rules, format everything. But you know ... I'm an going change it, I think. No actual duels just talking instead. Could be a close match then. Your thoughts? :wink:

And if anyone we haven't duelled, is around and able to ... fight ... Doomas and I are around.

[highlight]Carnage v Ravenous[/highlight]
Doomas (v) & Thyiad v Liquid_Evil (v) & Ray Patean

Two drinks at Doomas' place then on to Ray's for dessert (hosts scores first)

[highlight]Round one[/highlight]
After the last appalling showing, I was a bit nervous but it got off to a great start with Doomas taking out Ray
Then Thyiad took out her less than luscious host; the Evil himself
1.5 - 0

[highlight]Round two[/highlight]
I suspect a gear change here because suddenly things got a lot more painful, but the ever-ready barb killed Liq and then Ray in quick succession
2.5 - 0

[highlight]Round three[/highlight]
On to Rays place now and it was not a warm welcome. Liq took revenge by killing Thyiad and Ray showed truly terrible hosting skills by killing Doomas
1.5 - 2.5

[highlight]Round four[/highlight]
Doomy showing his muscles here; first killing Liq then Ray. Yes I was there. Just admiring a few flowers.
1.5 - 3.5

[highlight]Round five[/highlight]
They turned into the hosts with something if not the most in the final round as Liq kills Thyiad and then after a brave battle, Doomas
2.5 - 3.5

[highlight]Carnage 3.5 v Ravenous 2.5[/highlight]
GG all

Scores on the Moors

[highlight]A plea[/highlight]
Team Dark Sky- Death_Mage, herobomberman
Team Mantis- nex, lazyslothman
Team Wolfsbane- sablast, pedu

We need to fight you guys, could you let us know when you are around please?

@Zy - I've changed it to 5.5 v 2 and 1 for turning up. LMK if that's wrong. :grin:

Last edited:
I'm very sorry for missing out on the planned duel. It was a rather crazy after noon. I was at a classmate's place, and me and my group was doing some work on a school project, it took a long time and it got dragged out a bit.
And when we was about to leave the classmate's sister got a epileptic attack and everything got a bit crazy.

I have talked to zhao and he's booked me for tomorrow the same time. I will make my best to not bail out on you all this time :tongue:

I'm very sorry for missing out on the planned duel. It was a rather crazy after noon. I was at a classmate's place, and me and my group was doing some work on a school project, it took a long time and it got dragged out a bit.
And when we was about to leave the classmate's sister got a epileptic attack and everything got a bit crazy.

I have talked to zhao and he's booked me for tomorrow the same time. I will make my best to not bail out on you all this time :tongue:

As monkey man mention and confirmed by colony, match will be tomorrow, 2pm EST. Be there or be square.

@ Zarf thank you Huey Lewis.
edit: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

*points and laughs at all those stuck in the 80's*

*realizes she is pointing and laughing at herself*

*gives up*

Last edited:
Team Alpha Dog (Zhao/Aman) Vs Team Mantis (Nex/Sloth)

Round 1 (Zhao hosts)
Zhao kills Sloth (0.5-0)
Aman kills Nex (1.5-0)
- Plan Alpha was executed, and sucessful.

Round 2

Zhao kills Sloth (2-0)
Nex kills Aman (2-0.5)
Nex kills Zhao (2-1)
- I show Sloth why I'm the king of the moor, but Nex extends his ademantium claws and goes in a berserker rage, killing both of us in one flash.

Round 3 (Change to Nex host)
Nex kills Zhao (2-1.5)
Nex kills Aman (2-2)
- Nex snaps his fingers and some weird hax occur where we both die on our feet.

Round 4
Nex kills Aman (2-2.5)
Zhao kills Nex (2.5-2.5)
Sloth kills Zhao (2.5-3.5)
- Nex slaps Aman around, but I dodge his loving advances and counter with a rejection. Sloth comes out of hiding as the jealous spouse and stabs me in the back.

Round 5 (Back to Zhao host)
Zhao kills Nex (3-3.5)
Aman kills Sloth (4-3.5)
- We calmed down and collected our wits, and executed Plan Beta to retake the match.

Final Score
Alpha Dog 4
Mantis 3.5

woof woof (A well fought match by Nex/Sloth)

Carnage (Doom (v) & Thyiad) v Mantis (Nex (v) & Slothman)

Rounds 1-3 at Doomas then onto Nex for the final moments

Round One
Fantastic start: Doomy kills Sloth and I kill Nex
1.5-0

Huge wait while Sloth alters his attire. (Plaid and stripes, ugh)

Round Two

Slothman kills Thyiad then Doomas. Hmm that was a surprise to me.
1.5-2

Round Three
Slight change from round two. Doom dies first then Thyiad
1.5-4

Round Four at Nex's
Truly awful ping. Anyone who thinks about hosting on dialup should have their mouse taken away and be made to play with a trackball.

Sloth kills Thyiad and Doom falls to Nex
5.5-1.5

Round Five
Doom is killed by Sloth. I stand toe to toe with Nex but unfortunately I die first.
7-1.5

Can't wait to see the builds etc.
Matches still end at the end of the week, I hope

Scores on the Moors

Team Mantis (Nex/Slothman) Vs Team Carnage (Thyiad/Doomas)

Round 1 (Thyiad hosts)
Doomas kills Slothman. (0-0.5)
Thyiad kill Nex (0-1.5)

Round 2 (Thyiad hosts)
Slothman kills Thyiad. (1-1.5)
Slothman kill Doomas. (2-1.5)

Round 3 (Thyiad hosts)
Slothman kills Doomas. (3-1.5)
Slothman kill Thyiad. (4-1.5)

Round 4 (Nex hosts)
Slothman kills Thyiad. (5-1.5)
Nex kills Doomas. (5.5-1.5)

Round 5 (Nex hosts)
Slothman kills Doomas. (6.5-1.5)
Nex kills Thyiad. (7-1.5).

Team Mantis vs Team Carnage: 7-1.5

GG Thy & Doom :wave:

(I hope all results are accurate :tongue: )

--
EDIT:

woof woof (A well fought match by Nex/Sloth)

GG Alpha Puppies, that was one damn hard match :thumbsup:

EDIT 2: crap, my typing is really slow.

Truly awful ping. Anyone who thinks about hosting on dialup should have their mouse taken away and be made to play with a trackball.

:tongue:

I'll post some standings after we duel Scorpion, and maybe 1 or 2 more matches will be completed also.

As I was saying to Aman on IRC, i'm currently revising for exams doing 9 - 5 studying every day. So if anyone needs a UK based host with a decent connection for some duelling matches, just email [email protected]

Like I say, i'll be working, so if you want the map reset every 5 mins then you can find someone else, but if you just want a game to join, gimmie a shout.

As I was saying to Aman on IRC, i'm currently revising for exams doing 9 - 5 studying every day. So if anyone needs a UK based host with a decent connection for some duelling matches, just email *************

Like I say, i'll be working, so if you want the map reset every 5 mins then you can find someone else, but if you just want a game to join, gimmie a shout.

tell you what mate, dont post your email liek that, tis asking for spam :p do something like "noob [at] noobian [dot] com"

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High