Autumn/Winter '06 OT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Qbi- I damn near fell out of my chair when I saw the original Voltron image. That was hilarious :laugh:.
Rules: No dead animals, no nude women (glares at QBi) please host on imageshack or some such site to avoid linking problems.
What can I say, I think Z rubbed off on me a little bit.:rolleyes: :azn: :laugh:
I thought I edited it pretty quick... Guess not.
Gotta admit though, that was the coolest Voltron picture you guys've ever seen.
@Qbi: My mouse agents will contact you...
Do not fear! The mice have survived!
Loading survivors onto the Mecha Tamago 4.

Of course you are.
You wouldn't be my stalker if you didn't see my every move.

Ohhh... That was witty! :content:

Of course you are.
You wouldn't be my stalker if you didn't see my every move.

Ohhh... That was witty! :content:

Well, I wouldn't be a good one if I didn't anyways. And stalking is not an occupation which I intend to do poorly. It would be a disservice to you m'lady, who deserves only the best in all things.
(Where's the smiley with a guy bowing deeply? Guess this one will have to do...)

:tache: just picture him twirling the mustache in a definitively gentleman-ish way.

Isn't there one with a monocle you could've used? :confused2: :laugh:

Ah yes, here it is. :english:

Isn't there one with a monocle you could've used? :confused2: :laugh:

Ah yes, here it is. :english:

That one either comes off as snooty or Sherlock Holmes-ish to me. I suppose my information gathering abilities do rival his, but all the same not quite what I was going for.

does this thread still suck?

eww, battlepics

gorny sucks at battlepics, has he blown up the whole planet yet? or used the same picture twice?

Not yet. It's been an interesting run for me, first time playing battlepics - I think I'm doing pretty well. Well, except maybe for that last one. lol

can some1 get a smaller version of the suicide minion(d2) for m3??? it would be appreciated =D

What do you mean smaller version? Trying to use it as your avatar or something?

I'm sure you can use that as an avatar. As for size, you'll have to ask someone else to help you with that, because my editing skills suck. :wink3:

... u people are so mean =( fine ill do my own editing...(or attempted editing)

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High