Autumn/Winter '06 OT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Cannon fodder...

* throws a round of Jägermeister *

The stuff is brewed 200km = 130 miles away from where I live BTW.

:grin: all is forgiven. Also, I'm currently using some intarweb magic to figure out your address and book a plane ticket. :thumbsup:

@ Qbi- I damn near fell out of my chair when I saw the original Voltron image. That was hilarious :laugh:.

ahhh to many mod posts!!! and how do you put a picture on imageshack? i probably could find out on my own but im 2 lazy :)

@Xora: so it's a conspiration...

@nicro tower: You can link directly to most of the finds from google pictures. Yoy only have to upload them to Imageshack if you altered them.

http://www.imageshack.us/

After uploading, use the url of the direct link to the picture.

That link doesn't work. I guess I have a free shot then.

* Mouse sub fires torpedos at cat *

[ Exploding cat animation retracted ]

Edit: Hmm, now it works. OK, let's assume the mice actually fired a timewarp torpedo and turned the cat into a kitten which is so cute that everybody ceased fighting.

Ooooooooh...

A newbie? Ooooo, I love freshmeat. Of course, I'm studying for a test I have tongiht, so I won't be able to join in for a bit.

ahhh can someone plz tell me what battlepix is?!?!?!?!?
ill pay you 400$...

in dii ofcourse =)

ahhh can someone plz tell me what battlepix is?!?!?!?!?
ill pay you 400$...

in dii ofcourse =)

Follow the last couple of pages of the thread. See how people are fighting with various things, and posting a picture to support their actions that turn in the fight? That's battlepix.

ahh... yes now i understood(well i had a pretty good idea what it was...)

o well... guess i owe you 400 gold ^_^

ahh... yes now i understood(well i had a pretty good idea what it was...)

o well... guess i owe you 400 gold ^_^

The point if battle pics ..or battlepix as we call it is to outdo or PWN the most current pic posted by something.

Rules: No dead animals, no nude women (glares ar QBi) please host on imageshack or some such site to avoid linking problems.

The audience (e veryone else posting or watching) will point out if you are hanging tough or not.

The last valid pic was Rataro... so to move this forward, someone has to post somethig to outdo/destroy/pwn/counter Rataro.

I might as well go after Rataro I guess ...
(next post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High