I've just invented (maybe) the coolest game!

SoxFan

Mar 17, 2006
I've just invented (maybe) the coolest game!

So, I have about 8 mules of old crappy stuff, tons of low useless runes, so I decided to clear them out and delete the account. I logged on to each character, created a game called "Free here" in normal, waited about 1.5 seconds until 7 bnet noobs joined all saying 'gib teh itamz!!!!11!!!!!!!'. I bought a few stamina potions (important!) and dropped a few decent items near Akara. Then I started running around town dropping an item every 3-4 seconds. I almost pissed my pants watching 7 people chase me. Then I figured I'd see how far people would chase me, so I exited town, kept running (here's where you need the stamina pots) and dropping items ever few seconds. I got all the way to Blood Raven a few times, killed her (just to confuse people more), then just kept running. I couldn't stop laughing for several minutes.

Anyway, that's my story :)

Man I like your idea, now I will collect some craps and doing that...

IntelligentX said:
Man I like your idea, now I will collect some craps and doing that...
It's best if you load up on a crap load of rings, runes, or other 1x1 items. Let me know how far you get. Also, duck into the Cave a few times...that's run. Tell people if you die, then the drops are over. To mess with them even more, when you run out of stamina potions, make peopl go back to town to get you more.

make a cow portal, invite the noobs to your party and have them run after you inside the cow level

SoxFan said:
So, I have about 8 mules of old crappy stuff, tons of low useless runes, so I decided to clear them out and delete the account. I logged on to each character, created a game called "Free here" in normal, waited about 1.5 seconds until 7 bnet noobs joined all saying 'gib teh itamz!!!!11!!!!!!!'. I bought a few stamina potions (important!) and dropped a few decent items near Akara. Then I started running around town dropping an item every 3-4 seconds. I almost pissed my pants watching 7 people chase me. Then I figured I'd see how far people would chase me, so I exited town, kept running (here's where you need the stamina pots) and dropping items ever few seconds. I got all the way to Blood Raven a few times, killed her (just to confuse people more), then just kept running. I couldn't stop laughing for several minutes.

Anyway, that's my story :)

Haha, I did that too before. I had so much crap that I didn't want, I just ran around the game dropping free stuff. And it was kinda funny cuz they were following me like dogs hahaha :laugh:

I actually tele'd to Baal in norm with one of my higher level mules and they all followed me :shocked:

i like to create a game with a level restriction preventing ppl below lvl 9 entering. and leaving item just outside town. hostile everyone who enters and they have to walk past my dreamdin to get the items from just outside town(if they're high lvl i may charge them on the way also).

or i just create a free game ask ppl to tell me a joke, and give them something free if they make me laugh. call the game "o free n joke" or something.

I sometimes make "come 4 free" games when I perm my mules. Makes for a quite interesting read when I return. :rolleyes:

Evrae Altana said:
I sometimes make "come 4 free" games when I perm my mules. Makes for a quite interesting read when I return. :rolleyes:

thats quite funny, i'll have to start doing that.

yesterday i created a random game just to check what i had on a character. some guy joins and starts begging for items. i pretended i didn't uderstyand what the words "free" or "give" meant and he'd have to explain what he meant better. i'd have probably given him somthing had he succeeded.

You all are a lot nicer than I am.

Since I know anything worth having is just duped I don't even bother trading. Keeping this in mind I can't justify giving anything I've found away to ppl when in turn all I'd probably get was something duped.

I just delete chars and dont bother with the charity aspect.

Tim B said:
1.e4 e5 2.f4 exf4 3.Bc4 Qh4+ 4.Kf1 b5 5.Bxb5 Nf6 6.Nf3 Qh6 7.d3 Nh5 8.Nh4 Qg5 9.Nf5 c6 10.g4 Nf6 11.Rg1 cxb5 12.h4 Qg6 13.h5 Qg5 14.Qf3 Ng8 15.Bxf4 Qf6 16.Nc3 Bc5 17.Nd5 Qxb2 18.Bd6 Bxg1 19. e5 Qxa1+ 20. Ke2 Na6 21.Nxg7+ Kd8 22.Qf6+ Nxf6 23.Be7# 1-0

Which song is this, and with which mobile phone / computer program is it run?

Dawnmaster said:
Which song is this, and with which mobile phone / computer program is it run?
They appear to be chess moves...

Edit: and now that I look at it, it looks like the Immortal Game.

Friend and I made a game named 'free maras' one night we were drinking... - 6 bnetter immediately appear. I say 'sorc has the maras'. Friend starts running laps around the campfire in a1 town -- 6 bnetters madly run along behind, friend changes direction, they follow. Nearly wet myself laughing.... Sorc kept moving so they didnt have time to type the expected obscenities we probably deserved. Went on over a minute before the 1st one stopped to curse us out and leave. :badteeth:

Possible game rules: Score points for originality of game name to lure, then how long or how far you can run them around before they leave. Bonus points for best put down your victims hurl at you and how long they stay to try to insult you. Another version would be the mule perm suggestion previously -- to see how many peeps would come into a 'free stuff' game in the 2 hours or so it takes to fully perm a mule

jag said:
Friend and I made a game named 'free maras' one night we were drinking... - 6 bnetter immediately appear. I say 'sorc has the maras'. Friend starts running laps around the campfire in a1 town -- 6 bnetters madly run along behind, friend changes direction, they follow. Nearly wet myself laughing.... Sorc kept moving so they didnt have time to type the expected obscenities we probably deserved. Went on over a minute before the 1st one stopped to curse us out and leave. :badteeth:

Possible game rules: Score points for originality of game name to lure, then how long or how far you can run them around before they leave. Bonus points for best put down your victims hurl at you and how long they stay to try to insult you. Another version would be the mule perm suggestion previously -- to see how many peeps would come into a 'free stuff' game in the 2 hours or so it takes to fully perm a mule
Nice, I'm going to write up some rules on of these days...

hehe, i like the stamina potions part ;)

how about the charity runner is a BoS sin with harmony+enigma?

that would be even more interesting :D

SoxFan said:
They appear to be chess moves...

Edit: and now that I look at it, it looks like the Immortal Game.

correct. It is indeed Anderssen's Immortal game. 2nd person to comment, and i've only had it a day. I really had no idea what to put as my sig, but i'm getting to quite like it.

so this isn't OT, another cruel thing i did with a free game, was to party them, tele to the throne room, create a bad tp, made them kill all baals minions, while i just watched, made them kill baal un-aided also, nabbed the drops and gave them as the free. basically the lesson was you get more stuff by playing the game than cruising "free here" games.

SoxFan said:
It's best if you load up on a crap load of rings, runes, or other 1x1 items. Let me know how far you get. Also, duck into the Cave a few times...that's run. Tell people if you die, then the drops are over. To mess with them even more, when you run out of stamina potions, make peopl go back to town to get you more.
Nah Baal is being naughty today, nothing even worth picking up...
Tomorrow I will give him a good snap and tell ya the results :badteeth:

Zalcitabine said:
hehe, i like the stamina potions part ;)
Yea, I figured that out after the first mule...then in the 2nd one I made someone go back to town to get me 4...

or i just create a free game ask ppl to tell me a joke, and give them something free if they make me laugh. call the game "o free n joke" or something.

that is a very good idea... im gonna get bored soon, get my mf sorc... run norm cows 10000 times and then do that... i may pick up some funny ones

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High