[won by mafia] 2d3 game normal, no lore, just lynching [Game Thread]

If my post are more incoherent than normal, I blame it on my phone. I hope you can make out what I try to say
Ditto

I’ve seen too much noodle-green. Sus in my book.

Unvote: Gorny
Vote: Noodle

Gorny: are you sure about the Noodle angle? That 180 you did was unusual.

Noodle: seems like a repeat of the last game, a lynch train formed on you but you aren't here to defend yourself. I guess I have to ask for semantics: did you want to share any observations you have in this game?

You don't really have a read on anyone being scum?
I have a few hunches. I've breadcrumbed some. I see no reason to go much further into this so close to days end.
But if I get killed, might as well look for some crumbs I left behind :)

I have a few hunches. I've breadcrumbed some. I see no reason to go much further into this so close to days end.
But if I get killed, might as well look for some crumbs I left behind :)
Well, if you do get NKed, I'll look for them (though probably someone else already has a annotated list). :)

Unvote: Noodle

My intent wasn't to start a noodle lynch train or to get him lynched.

I just wanted to see who would jump on and vote and who would/did not vote if anyone.

Thanks for the info guys.

It seems that we have a NL then. @Gorny, did you never really intend to lynch noodle? You just pull at the last to get info. I seem to recall someone saying that was majorly sus.

I just wanted to see who would jump on and vote and who would/did not vote if anyone.

This move us down to 3 votes on Noodle and ensures a NL.

It is now Night (I will post a Nightimer later)

Final Day 2 votes:

Noodle 3 (snickersnack, Skjolde, coju)

Players alive:

1. Gorny
2. Noodle
3. Skjolde
4. coju
5. Zhao_Yue
6. snickersnack
7. Pyrotechnician

Dead:
1. Babyhell Vanilla Town
2. D2DC Town Doctor

With 7 players alive it takes 4 votes to lynch and 5 to lock (standard ruling here) (please correct me if wrong calculated)

End of Day 2:

lmao right

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High