[won by mafia] 2d3 game normal, no lore, just lynching [Game Thread]

Seems like gorny is trying to ruddimentary trap Mr Hell in the analysis he gave. Trying hard to poke at something. Or
I'm vanilla, therefore I cannot claim any role.
not really protecting our power roles here
Unvote: D2DC
Vote: Gorny

Seems like gorny is trying to ruddimentary trap Mr Hell in the analysis he gave. Trying hard to poke at something. Or

not really protecting our power roles here
Unvote: D2DC
Vote: Gorny

True.

I'm not trying to protect OUR power roles.

I am trying to find OUR scum.

Odd thing though, I've been keeping an eye on who's been online since D2DC commented on Babyhell' post #186 and then my post regarding the same after that, including the back and forth between me and Babyhell about the whole thing.

You know what @coju ? No one that has been online since has immediately voted me for it. Not even Babyhell. You did. Are you his scum partner?

Oh and BTW, I am not tying to tram Babyhell in the analysys he made. I pointed out his analysis, made a case against it, an then voted Babyhell with my reasoning behind it.

Like I said there are two possibilities:

1 Babyhell is scum and I just caught him hook, line and sinker. If this is true, he will flip either Goo, Role Cop or Role Blocker.
2. I'm wrong. If this is the case, Babyhell will flip town or a town power role. I'll then take the heat for it. If I am lynched I will flip vanilla town. Remember that.

I have reason to to think Sir Noodle is town. So eliminate him from the scum pool.

That leaves scum hiding in : You, Babyhell, Pyo, Snicker, Zhao, Coju, and Skjolde.

False. Even with my shamanic powers, I can't know if you're lying or not about your vanilla status.

BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know what Gorny?

You can vote for me. But for a good reason: you have tough read on me, so it will be harder the more the game goes on, compared to the other players you have better read on.

If you don't think that this reason is valid, then you'd better change your vote. If you think it is, keep it!

If you're a scum
=> hope I'm a power role hiding in plain sight
If you're a townie
=> hope I'm not a power role
=> be sit on your chair before reading d2lover's reveal on my role, to compare with your read leading to your initial vote for me

Forget if some flaws are still here on there on the possibilities, but... you get the idea, right?

BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Even if I was scum, I couldn't state that you are vanilla or not... if I have a power role, I can't tell if you are vanilla or not...If I'm vanilla, I can't tell either...

But maybe I do really have shamanic powers and the spirits of the animal elders told me what you are..?

You know what Gorny?

You can vote for me. But for a good reason: you have tough read on me, so it will be harder the more the game goes on, compared to the other players you have better read on.

If you don't think that this reason is valid, then you'd better change your vote. If you think it is, keep it!

If you're a scum
=> hope I'm a power role hiding in plain sight
If you're a townie
=> hope I'm not a power role
=> be sit on your chair before reading d2lover's reveal on my role, to compare with your read leading to your initial vote for me

Forget if some flaws are still here on there on the possibilities, but... you get the idea, right?

Thing is it's totally possible that you can know if I am lying or not. If you are scum you are 100% sure that I am telling the truth because you and your partner know the setup. It's that simple.

I only have a read on Noodle, and not anyone else at this point.

Thing is it's totally possible that you can know if I am lying or not. If you are scum you are 100% sure that I am telling the truth because you and your partner know the setup. It's that simple.
Tell me... for how long have you played this game Gorny? oO

Oh ok... I think I got it. Baked? Drunk? Or just tired?

False. Even with my shamanic powers, I can't know if you're lying or not about your vanilla status.
I don't know if you're vanilla either. What's missing here?

Even if I was scum, I couldn't state that you are vanilla or not... if I have a power role, I can't tell if you are vanilla or not...If I'm vanilla, I can't tell either...

But maybe I do really have shamanic powers and the spirits of the animal elders told me what you are..?
Truth there: Even if you are scum, there's no way to tell IF I am vanilla or not, but I'm willing to bet on the flip because I know what will happen when I flip. True if you're vanilla, you can't tell either.

BUT it still stands that in your post 186, you said and I quote:
What I see is that amongst our possible power roles, we have doctor, cop, tracker...trying to find targets can help those with power roles to chose their night targets and build their first moves.

You left out Jailkeeper and Neopolitan. Which if viewed from being a vanilla player, are possible power roles. You also said "we have" not "we could possibly have" which changes the context of the post in question.

There was aplayer that used t o play way back in the day named Assrin. We called him the pitbull because once he spotted something worth going after, he bit down and did not let go, I'm playing the same card.

I might end up getting fried for going after you but that's a chance I am willing to take.

I don't know if you're vanilla either. What's missing here?
Valid point.

If you honestly don't know if i am vanilla, then that town confirms you in my book and the scum pool drops to 6 (Baby, Coju, Pyro, zhao, Skjolde, D2DC) as far as I am concerned.

You also said "we have" not "we could possibly have" which changes the context of the post in question.
"What I see is that amongst our possible power roles, we have doctor, cop, tracker...trying to find targets can help those with power roles to chose their night targets and build their first moves"

is for me the same that
"What I see is that we could have doctor, cop, tracker...trying to find targets can help those with power roles to chose their night targets and build their first moves"

didn't you read the word "possible" in the initial (and original) sentence?

As to me being vanilla, I breadcrumbed it in #110.

Valid point.

If you honestly don't know if i am vanilla, then that town confirms you in my book and the scum pool drops to 6 (Baby, Coju, Pyro, zhao, Skjolde, D2DC) as far as I am concerned.
:ROFLMAO:

Alright, stick to your read if you want, I can live with that. If some others buy it, I won't, but that's the game, right?

As you said, the more we speak the more we can make mistakes. Same for the reading, only those who try can make mistakes.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High