The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Skjolde

Feb 20, 2021
Bro.. I'm a certified Gold Nova Counter Strike player.
Meet on the Fortnite battlefield? I'm gonna haunt you in your dreams.
...which would turn them into nightmares, I suppose.
*flexes*
*grunts*

kamap

Mar 16, 2020
Its hard to meet on the fornite battlefield it's all quite random.
Though we could be a team ^^

kamap

Mar 16, 2020
I'll eat spicy food that produces lethal gas, so when you do sniff me out you're dead.

*I'm also bored at work

Last edited:

Skjolde

Feb 20, 2021
Bro that's just foul..

*Man I would love to be playing D2 right now, instead of sitting here.

kamap

Mar 16, 2020
Effective though.

*I would like to be doing about anything else than sitting here, sleeping is preffered though.

Skjolde

Feb 20, 2021
Sleep is not a bad suggestion. I basically operate on very little sleep. Not enough hours in the day. After working, shopping, cooking, being with the family, I just want some "me time". Can't really have that if I go to sleep at a responsible hour.

Skjolde

Feb 20, 2021
So you understand my issue. I actually rarely choose sleep, if I have some spare time.

kamap

Mar 16, 2020
Normally I wouldn't either but I've been sleeping badly for more than 6 years thanks to the kids and have developed a sleeping disorder on my own because of that, it should work itself out in time.
Since I'm tired I'll take sleep if I get some hours free in the morning.

• Wow
Reactions: Leopold Stotch

Skjolde

Feb 20, 2021
Normally I wouldn't either but I've been sleeping badly for more than 6 years thanks to the kids and have developed a sleeping disorder on my own because of that, it should work itself out in time.
When the kids move out?

Mar 16, 2020
@Skjolde @kamap

I could work the game to not run over the weekend or only require one post if it helps., would have to ask the others that signed up first but I don't think it will be an issue.

*puts on gas mask*

*sends @Noodle to investigate noxious odor*

Skjolde

Feb 20, 2021
Whatever you choose, I can participate. I'll stop by the weekends, but be the most active in the weekdays. Let's breathe some more life into these forums.

Reactions: Gorny
Mar 16, 2020
Whatever you choose, I can participate. I'll stop by the weekends, but be the most active in the weekdays. Let's breathe some more life into these forums.

More life here is needed.

I can work the day and night periods to run through weekends, after all other sites like Mafiascum run 14 day day periods., we can do a hybrid.

Discord

Latest News