Zealot/Smiter duel question

Mortent

Jun 9, 2009

Hey there! You know me etc etc. And here i am again!

My gear is a little better now. I happened upon a Grief phase blade after all, and am doing quite good. So i decided to try duelling a bit! Be it my gear or not, i seem to be able to beat most melee people, and some casters if i try hard enough. But i've come upon a persistant problem: For some reason, charge won't always work.

I have about 40 ping according to /fps, and granted charge does work sometimes.. To begin with. I like to switch to charge on Rmouse button, and use it to engage enemies or run around extra fast, but for some reason it doesn't always work. As in, i shift+RMbutton to run somewhere, nothing happens. I click charge on someone, nothing happens. I have mana, and i'm not being hit. I noticed it tends to happen after fighting trap assassins, though that might be coincidental. Charge is simply rendered unusable for reasons unknown. At first i thought it had to be something with Mind Blast or Psychic Hammer, but then i noticed that taking a WP somewhere else and trying to charge some monsters, i still couldn't use it.

Can anyone tell me what i'm doing wrong? Or is this just something i'll have to live with? And ultimately, should this have been in bug reports?

I appreciate the link and stuff, but thats just a list of gear, I can get a list of gear from the Auction House; what I really need is advice, opinions, etc.

I appreciate the help, though

Re: Zealot/Smiter duel question

One of the forms of Charge Lock IIRC

Not quite sure what MoonRunX is talking about >.>

Re: Zealot/Smiter duel question

Yeah, it's a form of charge lock. Only way to fix it is to quit and rejoin iirc.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High