zeal and ethereal self-repair

saracen85

Oct 1, 2006
zeal and ethereal self-repair

to my understanding, getting an ethereal item's durability down to zero regardless of self-repair would render it permanently broken..

so, my questions are, generally how fast will zeal loses a weapon's durability and will an eth demon limb (33 durability, repair 1 in 20 sec) repairs fast enough to offset repeated zeals?

thanks in advance =)

Re: zeal and ethereal self-repair

Some info on durability loss, I think you'll be fine with the Demon Limb but you could carry something else on switch just in case though... Just be careful it never reaches zero :)

i dont think eth items with self-repair mods break even when they reach 0 durability
well this is how thrown items work so iam not 100% sure with melle stuff

I didnt know thrown items could be etheral?

They can, take eth Titans for example. And these do break if they reach zero quantity (equivalent of durability in throwing weapons) and become unusable, so I assume the same is true for eth melee weapons.

Usually things would repair fast enough, anyway when you get a good weapon (death/grief) it'll be indestructible anyway :)

ok, thanks ppl. anw, i play sp so grief is pretty hard to come by. btw the build revolves around holy fire, that's why i was asking about demon limb =)

The Enchant charges will not be able to repaired, once they are used up they are gone. Koku makes a nice bow for a Holy Fire based build.

The Enchant charges will not be able to repaired, once they are used up they are gone. Koku makes a nice bow for a Holy Fire based build.

oh, enchant will be provided by lava gouts instead. plus i'd like to try out the 222-333 fire damage on the weapon in conjunction with ormus robes and dragonscale..

i had considered djinn slayer but heard that it constantly breaks in the hand of a zealot =P

oh, enchant will be provided by lava gouts instead. plus i'd like to try out the 222-333 fire damage on the weapon in conjunction with ormus robes and dragonscale..

i had considered djinn slayer but heard that it constantly breaks in the hand of a zealot =P

Thought of Demon's Arch?

Throw Damage: (104-124) To (161-192) (132.5-158 Avg)
One-Hand Damage: (85-102) To (163-195) (124-148.5 Avg)
Required Level: 68
Required Strength: 127
Required Dexterity: 95
Base Weapon Speed: [10]
Max Stack (80)
+160-210% Enhanced Damage (varies)
Adds 232-323 Fire Damage
Adds 23-333 Lightning Damage
+30% Increased Attack Speed
6-12% Life Stolen Per Hit (varies)
Replenishes Quantity [1 in 3 sec.]

@rawness
oh. hmm. something to consider. will check stash to look for eth version for xtra physical hurt =P

thx!

EDIT: hmm, downside to demon's arch seems to be slower zeal speed. well, i'll try both and see how it pans out. thanks all =)

Could always keep a stack on hand, in case demon limb does get low on durability

Was also going to suggest: Gimmershreds

Adds 218-483 Fire Damage
Adds 29-501 Lightning Damage
Adds 176-397 Cold Damage, 4 sec. Duration (Normal)
+30% Increased Attack Speed
Increased Stack Size [60]

And the other, quiet sweet mods. Would probably be better than a Demons Arch... also got the same speed.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High