Yet Another Introduction

Delsy

Oct 16, 2013
Hello everyone.

I've already posted in the PvP thread, which made me interested in playing SP again, but didn't introduce myself, so here it goes.

I've been playing Diablo 2 for many years now, on and off. The only interest left for me in Diablo 2 is PvP. After reading about recent PvP week here, I decided to give it a try. I'm in no way expecting anything, considering the ever thinning Diablo 2 player base. So if there won't be any PvP weeks in the future, I don't mind. I enjoy the game enough to play it here and there, do some MF runs and gain some levels.

Considering I was starting from scratch, I decided to play an Amazon (Fishyzon) first. Also because I think the Bowazons aren't that much dependent on expensive items and that's how I would like to play her in PvP. She's currently at lvl 82, doing some Pindle runs for early levels. I plan to run the Chaos Sanctuary with her, keeping the Ancients for some nice level, 91 being a minimum.

So, that's about it. It wasn't long, but hey. Thanks for Your attention. Have a nice days.

Hey there.

I'm sure there will be more PvP weeks :) Even if most of the PvPers don't come here often, they do keep an eye out for such PvP events!

Good luck with your amazon! If you need any help be sure to let us know.

Hey Delsey! Welcome to the SPF. There's still a number of SC MP players about, which include some PvPers, so you'll definitely find some PvP games. And if not, there's always those wanting someone to organise PvP games. :wink: The difficult part is keeping up with those wealthy players, but many of them are happy to help out with some beginner gear, MP Baal runs and encouragement.

Good luck with your future PvP, and your Amazon!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High