X-men mafia game thread

oh and I'm fine with sharing the mafia QT

I've encoded it somewhere in the thread in a regular-looking sentence. This took a lot of work.
The key to decode is "pharphis"

oh and I'm fine with sharing the mafia QT

I've encoded it somewhere in the thread in a regular-looking sentence. This took a lot of work.
The key to decode is "pharphis"

I figured it out, but I'll wait for confirmation... >.>

How did I get injured?

Aaaah, regeneration. clever.

Thanks for hosting! It was a fun game, and I was right to blame Moar for the politician vote.

Ignore lack of spelling and logic, phonestyle

Thanks for hosting! It was a fun game, and I was right to blame Moar for the politician vote.

Ignore lack of spelling and logic, phonestyle
This is the third time Moar has been politician, right? I think she was politician the first two times we had the role, too

This is the third time Moar has been politician, right? I think she was politician the first two times we had the role, too

I only had it the first time it was used. It was pro town then. I was getting a hell of a lot of fire for it though. After that it was given to mafia I think. Ankeli had it the 2nd time, but I can't remember if he was town or not.

It is my favourite role of all times though. I'd want to have it any game. :)

Maybe I'm mixing this up with another game with a similar mechanic like "create your own role mafia". I seem to recall you getting flak for it twice :p

I don't remember Ankeli ever having it but phillinnicus had it in Ender's Game

I didn't want to post my thread because I considered it like being a PM conversation. But I changed my mind.

http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/GD7Wjx94pM8e

I'd love to read the mafia QT if I could get some non encrypted link. I am a nearly 40 year old woman that doesn't deal in fancy encriptions. Give thread! Now! And I mean NOW!

Thanks! You are my hero! Now I have something to do before I go to bed.

*cuddles CG alot*

I use my personal QT threads to give feedback on the game directly to the mods, and given how difficult I found getting that sort of critique publicly when I ran the DT game, I don't share them. I have no problem if the mods want to share it.

I mostly use the qt to explore new ways to curse, so I won't be posting a link. I really had some good ones, though, so it's kind of a shame.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High