WW Ghost Assassin Guide V2.0

Re: WW Ghost Assassin Guide V2.0

Thanks for the insight! Though these claws seem almost impossible to find ;D.

Thanks for the insight! Though these claws seem almost impossible to find ;D.

Good claws can be pretty difficult to find, yeah. On the other hand, a lot of people don't know what a good claw consists of so you can sometimes get them for less than they're worth.

Is Shadow skillers important? I have some clean and I'm wondering if I should use them instead of life sc's or should I wait with skillers until I get some with good adds?

It depends on your build and other gear, but generally, yes, shadow skillers are important just because of the number of important kills they have an effect on. Fade, claw block, claw mastery, mind blast, shadow master, venom, and even burst of speed, cloak of shadows, and psychic hammer when you need them.

A full inventory of them isn't necessary and modern ghosts usually use a split inventory between shadow skillers, 3 max damage/xx ar/xx life small charms, and/or 3x ar/ xx life small charms when they can afford them. If you can't afford them, 9x shadow skillers works pretty darn good too for most opponents.

Basically have a full inventory of life sc's some max/ar/life and life/ar. My main problem at the moment is actually getting claws. Currently only sitting at 2shadowskillers aswell (one clean, one 12fhr). Any insight if I should replace my bad charms with clean skillers?

I would probably choose a full inventory of clean skillers over 20 life small charms. You're losing a lot of life, sure, but you're gaining fade levels (=dr & all res, which is effective life) and claw block levels (=more effective life) to replace that, plus the offensive capabilities of raising other skill levels.

You might have to test it and see what you like more yourself, though, as I haven't made that exact comparison. For fhr skillers (where needed) and skillers with a little bit of life, the choice is easy; use the GCs.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High